Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Friends for Dapple the rogue

Go down 
+2
Stormy
Memories
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Friends for Dapple the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Friends for Dapple the rogue   Friends for Dapple the rogue EmptyMon 12 Oct 2020 - 22:01

Cat Name: Dapple
Clan: none (rogue)

Special Requests: Dapple will be trained by Rainstrike but will be on her own after her mum dies and in need of friends!
She will readily form alliances or friendships with outsiders. She will have been trained by Rainstrike to hate the clans but I’m happy for this to change as she develops friendships with clan cats, though she may try to attack you first! Wink Hamu Romance is an option if you’d like hehe…

I’d like her development to have structure and for her relationships to contribute to this, it would make me so happy if you’d like some character development from this too!  Hyper Hamu

Friends   Very Happy Hamu
Violetpaw (sister)
Stormpaw
Elsa
Willow (and maybe Needle)
Snakekit (sister)
Emberkit (brother)

Last edited by isla on Tue 27 Oct 2020 - 19:44; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dapple the rogue   Friends for Dapple the rogue EmptyTue 13 Oct 2020 - 0:02

Find Violetpaw, she's Rainstrike's daughter. Your character might smell the faintest similarities in scents. She's plump like a Thunderclan cat too (which was Rainstrike's old clan), despite being from Windclan and is pretty similar to her mother in shape. The only real Windclany thing about her is her l o n g legs, so she's taller than most cats at her age.

Violetpaw is very kind-hearted so this encounter may or may not effect Dapple's views on the clans, well, Windclan at least.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dapple the rogue   Friends for Dapple the rogue EmptyTue 13 Oct 2020 - 0:37

Aw thank you, I'd love for Dapple to meet Violetpaw!!  Cheery Hamu

Dapple hasn't been born/role-played yet, but she should be soon. When would you like Violetpaw to meet her? 

Violetpaw's kind-heartedness might just win her over Wanting Hamu Dapple is a gentle cat deep down...

I love Violetpaw's design and personality btw!  Happy Hamu
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dapple the rogue   Friends for Dapple the rogue EmptyWed 14 Oct 2020 - 1:46

I'll let you choose!

Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dapple the rogue   Friends for Dapple the rogue EmptyWed 14 Oct 2020 - 7:39

what if Storm and Dapple became friends

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dapple the rogue   Friends for Dapple the rogue EmptyWed 14 Oct 2020 - 11:02

I have Elsa for interaction if you're up for it 👀👀👀

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dapple the rogue   Friends for Dapple the rogue EmptyWed 14 Oct 2020 - 19:35

Ooo Dapple becoming friends with Storm would be so interesting, I love it!  Very Happy Hamu
And, yes please, I'd love for Dapple to interact with Elsa!  Hyper Hamu
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dapple the rogue   Friends for Dapple the rogue EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020 - 19:15

My loner girl Willow can be Dapple's friend!

Friends for Dapple the rogue Downlo10 Friends for Dapple the rogue Downlo15 Friends for Dapple the rogue Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dapple the rogue   Friends for Dapple the rogue EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020 - 20:56

Snakekit. She's another one of Rainstrike's kiddos.
You can read about how she's like here. This is her creation topic. I don't have a profile for her yet so it'll do for now. ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dapple the rogue   Friends for Dapple the rogue EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020 - 23:10

Aw yay!!  Very Happy Hamu
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dapple the rogue   Friends for Dapple the rogue EmptyFri 16 Oct 2020 - 23:21

Dapple might also meet Needle when Willow meets her. Can't guarantee friendship with her, she's a bit of a sass and very short-tempered.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dapple the rogue   Friends for Dapple the rogue EmptySat 17 Oct 2020 - 18:12

It'll be fun to meet Needle anyway!  Cheery Hamu
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dapple the rogue   Friends for Dapple the rogue EmptyMon 19 Oct 2020 - 7:47

omg omg what if after Rain is yeeted by Storm, Storm finds Dapple, realizes her resemblance to Jaydream and how she smells like Rain and realizes that Dapple's parents are JayxRain. or what if Storm tries to adopt Dapple

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dapple the rogue   Friends for Dapple the rogue EmptyTue 20 Oct 2020 - 3:32

Ooo yes  Very Happy Hamu omg omg yes!!!  Hyper Hamu
that's such an interesting idea to have Stormpaw meet Dapple after she's killed Rainstrike and realise...
and then try to adopt Dapple, kyaaa  Wanting Hamu i love this idea
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dapple the rogue   Friends for Dapple the rogue EmptySun 25 Oct 2020 - 9:11

dapple could meet emberkit once he becomes an apprentice! (though if he's picked for the missing kits plot, it might be a bit of a wait)

i don't know if they'd become friends right away, but i'd love for them to meet at some point; ember's on the cautious side, and once he's an apprentice he'll take the idea of getting stronger pretty seriously, so i think he and dapple might be able to find some common ground plus ember's also a rainstrike x jaydream kid, though he doesn't know it

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends for Dapple the rogue   Friends for Dapple the rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends for Dapple the rogue
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Friend Finder-
Jump to: