Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

October Gathering 2020

Go down 
+21
cotton
narwhalbacon
Ankle
Mosspelt
Snickerdoodle
kjSage
Middy
Tara
Firehaze
Spooksjolly
khamosa
JJ
Falcarolwing
Memories
Chickenwing
Mamenchisaurus
rhindon
Ceryn
Honey Badger
Peridot
Maple
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

October Gathering 2020 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2020   October Gathering 2020 - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2020 - 14:26

The dark-grey shadow of a she-cat slowly drifted into Fourtrees. Ebonysong's piercing, blue eyes were the only thing that was bright in her whole form, except for her personality, of course. She had been feeling...tired. Unusually tired. Ebonysong had no idea how to take care of a kit, and only StarClan knew if she was even successful in taking care of Emberkit. Shaking her head and looking around to spot if any cats she saw looked like former, or future queens, Ebonysong spotted a silvery-white tabby that had a rather swollen belly. Eyes lighting up as she padded towards the other cat, Ebonysong greeted her with a nod. "Hello! I'm Ebonysong, from ShadowClan. I was...wondering if we could talk?"

Streamtail missed being able to walk into the Gathering with her mate. A bittersweet feeling filled her as she recalled all the Gatherings she and Applefang had been to together. At least they would be together in StarClan in the future. Shaking her head, Streamtail chased away the memories and set her emerald green eyes on the task she had to do right now. Find his family members, talk with them. That's the least you can do for them. Letting out a small huff as leaf-fall's colder breeze ruffled her fur, Streamtail spotted Snowflight talking to an apprentice from another Clan. Steeping closer towards the two cats, she swept her tail behind her while settling down. "Hello, Snowflight. I don't believe we have met before, apprentice. Apologies if I didn't catch your name the first time."

OOC: Because of paradox I believe Honey is still a kit for now. Ebonysong is talking to Blossomstep and Streamtail is talking to Snowflight and Shrikepaw (TC)

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2020   October Gathering 2020 - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2020 - 16:13

Quailpaw flicked his ears as he turned towards his demate, Darkpaw. "Oh hey Darkpaw!" He said smiling at the younger she-cat.

"I wasn't looking, being around all these cats has me feeling.......out of sorts"

"Yea I get it! Its your first gathering and your nervous!" Quailpaw said. "But don't worry. Everyone's friendly and plus you've got your clanmates here!"

Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2373

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2020   October Gathering 2020 - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2020 - 17:27

After hearing the white tom reply, Shrikepaw nodded. Snowflight, she thought. That's a nice name. "Yeah, this is my first gathering. It's awesome! All these cats here, talking with each other, it really is cool." The brown tabby paused for a second, her tail flicking around as she sat down with him. "Out of curiosity, how is RiverClan doing?" She didn't know if Snowflight would respond to her inquisitiveness, but she could always ask. When another cat spoke suddenly, Shrikepaw leapt out of her seated position to turn at the cat. Realizing that the cat was definitely not a threat, and that she just wanted to talk, the brown tabby she-cat relaxed herself. "Oh," she said. "You surprised me. My name's Shrikepaw." As she realized that her scent was similar to Snowflight's, she thought that they were clanmates. "If I had to guess, you are also from RiverClan," she said, trying to stay calm. Her nerves were on high alert, even though she knew that tonight was a night of peace. Calm down, Shrikepaw. This is the Gathering. You'll be safe here.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

October Gathering 2020 - Page 3 Image10
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2020   October Gathering 2020 - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2020 - 18:21

The normal air of prickly confidence that usually surrounded Redwolf was missing that night, replaced by one of gloom. Personally, she didn't really want to be there, while that wasn't new news, she wanted to be there even less so than usual. Following Mothglow's death, the red she-cat had found it hard to find the energy to go about her daily duties, much like how she'd felt after Cardinalcry had fled the Clan and left her all on her lonesome. Mothglow had been like a sister to her, much like how Flintstar was like her brother, and ever since the late medicine cat had saved her life all those moons ago, she'd had an unshakable bond with her.

It was with regret that Redwolf thought to herself for the hundredth time, I wish I'd spent more time with her.

Still, she was here, and there was nothing she could do about it, so she found a spot near her Clanmates, and sat, head lowered and shoulders hunched.

Leaves crackled underpaw as Cherryblossom padded into the clearing with her Clanmates, resisting the urge to bat them around and chase them like a kit, her good nature showing through the mask of grief that had plastered itself to her in the wake of Jaydream's death. Despite her reservations and judgements of Vixenpaw's character, she found herself looking to spend more time with her prickly sister despite their differences, especially since they were all that they had left with regards to family.

Even so, a smile still worked its way onto her face as she joined the throng of cats that were already gathered below the four great oaks, and her gaze fell onto a larger than average apprentice sitting by a bush at the edge of the clearing, looking pretty nervous about being there. The small she-cat approached the apprentice, who even at apprentice age, towered over her. With a smile, she greeted the RiverClan apprentice,
"Hey, you look like you need a friend. I'm Cherryblossom of ThunderClan! What's your name?"

The sound of an unfamiliar voice directed at Bluepaw caused the big she-cat to jump a little and turn to see a quite small cream tabby she-cat approaching her, and introduced herself as Cherryblossom of ThunderClan. With a small, yet nervous smile, Bluepaw spoke.
"Y-yeah. I'm Bluepaw... of RiverClan, you could probably tell."

redwolf is open to talk, and she's less likely to bite yr head off if you try!
cherryblossom and bluepaw are talking to each other, but others can join in if they'd like!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5664

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2020   October Gathering 2020 - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2020 - 19:24

"My condolences. We lost cats as well, to the fire, dealing with it has been... difficult." Smokefeather's voice had softened with grief. The wrong cats had died that day. At least Mistrain was no longer suffering, in Starclan. But Smokefeather would've given anything to have her friend back among the living. Loss, at least, was something Smokefeather could sympathize over, as painful as it was.

"Bloodstrike?" Smokefeather's eyes turned to the unfamiliar she-cat curiously. Windclan, by her scent and lanky frame. She couldn't recall seeing her at previous gatherings. "He's okay, thank Starclan." Physically, at least, Smokefeather thought, but his pain wasn't for her to share, nor would she. It was curious how a Windclanner cared about the life of a Skyclan cat. Smokefeather had been resigned to the majority of the other clans believing them worthless cowards... But then, Bloodstrike had at least been trying to change things, she knew. And hadn't he mentioned a blind Windclanner?

"Smokefeather, and my apprentice, Primrosepaw. Are you Wildflower?" She asked, "Bloodstrike mentioned sparring with a Windclan she-cat a while back..." And with everything else, Smokefeather had yet to scold her mate for his mention of taking the thunderpath in order to do so. She would have to do that later. Hopefully he hadn't seen the way she'd cheerfully greeted Ravenmist and get curious about how they had met.

---

Beechpaw glanced over at Wrenspring, giving him a tight, uneasy smile that was gone as quickly as it had appeared. At least it had been a clanmate that had approached her, and not a stranger. Nor that she knew Wrenspring that well either, for all the time they had spent around each other in first the makeshift dens of twolegplace and then the Riverclan medicine den where Beechpaw patched up his still-healing injuries, there had been relatively little talking between the two.

"I don't know... I always expected to attend my first gathering as Wolfcall's apprentice. Part of me feels like I should be here as Wolfcall's apprentice still, not..." Her shoulders lifted in a shrug. She hardly even looked the part of a medicine cat, and here she was now, dreading Wolfcall announcing that very thing. Yellow-green eyes lifted to the sky, staring up at the full moon in silent frustration. As if Starclan held an answer for her predicament.

Beechpaw had been getting used to thinking of herself as Skyclan's next medicine cat. Wolfcall and Primrosepaw had been encouraging. Her parents had been supportive. And then Dawnpaw had to go and run his mouth. And that one Riverclan apprentice had scoffed at the idea of her joining them because she was a medicine cat apprentice now. 'But aren't you a medicine cat?' Viperpaw's words had cut, said with such scorn. At least with Dawnpaw she was used to the snide, cutting remarks and having her faults picked at. That hadn't made his words sting any less. The Riverclan apprentice's words had hurt more. I was Wolfcall's apprentice first! I didn't choose to become a medicine cat! She had wanted to snap at them. She'd refrained, but only just.

Her gaze turned back to Wrenspring, the large apprentice trying (and probably failing) to keep her own anxieties from her face.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2020   October Gathering 2020 - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2020 - 10:31

Wisteriabloom laughed at the two apprentice's enthusiasm, and their wonder at having the same name. "You're both called Crowpaw?" she exclaimed, "Let's hope Flintstar and Nettlestar don't give you the same warrior names, otherwise I don't know how anyone will tell you apart." Trying to continue the conversation she began to ask them how their training was going. "How's training going for you two? Cause any trouble? Do you like your mentors?" She knew that most apprentices had very strong views on their mentor, most of which were hopefully positive.

"Yes, ThunderClan is doing fine thank you. Nettlestar's young, but I think she's very wise for her age." She replied to the Riverclan tom. He was clearly disinterested in the conversation, but Dappleleaf wasn't one to give up on a conversation. "I don't think I've met either of you before, what are your names?" Before she had officially retired, the mottled she-cat had usually avoided elders at Gatherings, as they made her feel old. Even now, she wasn't too much older than many of the senior warriors, but she tended to stick to conversation with her own rank.

Although, with that, she wasn't completely sure on whether the dark tom was an elder or not. He was probably about her age, maybe even slightly older, yet seemed to carry himself in the way of a proud warrior. His companion, however, was definitely older. From the way he talked to the grey hairs that coated his muzzle, his age was clear. He could be the oldest cat in all the clans! she thought. Hopefully he'll provide some good conversation.

Primrosepaw was just wondering why Smokefeather had been in such a rush to introduce her to a Shadowclan warrior, when Ravenmist said something that she didn't fully understand at first. "I am ShadowClan’s deputy, as well as blind." Brow knitted in confusion, she repeated the words again and again in her head. Bloodstrike had mentioned a blind WindClan warrior, but it had never occurred to her how many cats there may be in the clans that were like her. "Your.. your deputy?" she said, once her mind had made sense of the situation. She didn't want to sound disrespectful, but the surprise in her voice seemed rude enough, even if she didn't realise it.

She herself hated being underestimated, but deputy? That meant that one day Shadowclan may have a blind leader. Ravenmist must've had to work so hard, she thought. Yes, Primrosepaw generally matched the other apprentices her age in skill, but she trained harder and longer than most of them: Smokefeather was not only her determined mentor, but also a loving mother who wanted the best for her youngest daughter. It did, however, mean that the cream apprentice was almost always working to overcome setbacks.

Caught up in her thoughts, she almost completely ignored the deputy's next question. Coming back to her senses, she responded, "Oh, yeah it's been great!" she exclaimed brightly, "I mean, hunting in Twolegplace wasn't easy, but it was better than hunting somewhere with absolutely no prey. We've been doing scent trails and stuff sometimes as well." Again, her optimism shined through her words. Her clan had been put in a terrible situation, yet her talent to look on the bright side still remained intact.

"Hiya!" she said cheerfully to the newcomer to the group. Is she another deputy? Primrosepaw questioned. They were quite near the base of the Great Rock, where the deputies stood for the Gathering.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
narwhalbacon

narwhalbacon

Characters : Pebblepaw[TC] Fallowpaw[WC]
Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2020   October Gathering 2020 - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2020 - 10:53

Viperpaw filed into the Gathering with the rest of her clanmates, more interested in the colorful leaves overhead than the cats around her. Her whiskers twitched as the scent of something strange overtook the general scent of the mixing clans. With narrowed eyes, she glanced around to try and place it. It was coming from the back of the growing crowd. Interest piqued, Viperpaw followed her nose. She came up on the uninjured side of Adderpaw and slowed to a stop a few paces away from the other apprentice. Like the other SkyClan cats, Viperpaw recognized her only from passing. As she got closer, she recognized that this was one of the more grievously injured cats she now shared a camp with. How did she manage to get all the way to Four Trees in that kind of condition?
“Hey,” she greeted the injured apprentice with a noncommittal wave of her tail. “You’re a long way away from the medicine den. Did you get this far all by yourself?”
OOC: Viperpaw’s attempting to talk to Adderpaw
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2020   October Gathering 2020 - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2020 - 19:21

As the large group of Windclanners traveled across the territory, a single tom strayed away from the crowd. A particular thing had been eating at the tom's mind for a while, for over an entire moon. Of course, the feeling had faded between gatherings, but now that he was on his way to the next one, the feeling of dread and anxiousness had returned, and this time worse than even before. It was obvious that Cedarheart had already given birth to the kits, but were they apprenticed yet? Would he have the misfortune of bumping into them during the gathering?

Smallbean stopped for a moment, digging his claws into the earth below. Of course, it only made sense. But.... they wouldn't know that he was their father, right? Nobody knew... except Cedarheart and him. He could only think about what he would say to the young cats if he had to engage in conversation. It made him feel sick just thinking about it.

Deep down he knew that he should feel happy. He had kits for Starclan sake! But he couldn't help but feel like they should never have been born. The more he though about it, the more he regretted becoming close to Cedarheart. But where would he be without her? He was so thankful for everything that she had done for him... but he knew it needed to come to an end.

A loud voice called from the group, bringing him back to reality just in time for him to duck a low-hanging tree branch. It wasn't long until he found that someone had called out because they had arrived at the gathering. No.... not yet, he needed more time to think! What was Cedarheart going to say to him? What was he going to say? Heart beating more than ever before, he very reluctantly stepped toward the foliage that created a border for the sacred meeting spot. He fought every urge he had, every instinct, every voice in hi.s head to turn back. Swallowing the non-existent lump in his throat, he pushed his way into the gathering, following his clan.

Almost immediately he spotted a cat- a new cat- that looked a bit similar to him, and a few that looked much like Cedarheart. It brought a sick feeling to his stomach. He couldn't feel more disgusted with himself. What was he thinking?! What if... everyone found out? What if Wildflower found out? What would she think? He wanted to break down and sob right there. He wanted to run back home. But he had to tell Cedarheart something, anything. He had too much to get off his chest.

Looking around, he didn't seem to spot the she cat, so he figured she must be somewhere in the crowd. Letting out a shaky sigh, he, like always, found a spot by himself near the edge of the clearing. Sitting down he rested his gaze on the full moon. Maybe something as peaceful as that could provide him comfort.

(Smallbean is only open to talking with cats he's familiar with/family members i'm looking at you cedarbean babies)

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3005

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2020   October Gathering 2020 - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2020 - 20:59

Bloodstrike had sort of... zoned out for awhile. His brain had been so overly active that the world around him hardly seemed like reality anymore on some days. His zombie-like trance was only interrupted when Crowspirit approached him and began to speak. It was a welcome yank back towards reality. Bloodstrike blinked and his eyes refocused. A smile spread across his face and his tail raised with a slight crook at the tip. Was he deputy yet? Bloodstrike chuckled.

"Still working on that, Crowspirit. It's good to see you again. Spottedstar had other business to take care of so he had Wolfcall lead us this time." He wasn't about to announce to the entire gathering that their leader was in fact so vulnerable that he couldn't even manage to lead his clan to a gathering. He may as well invite all of the clans to come cut their throats while they slept.

Upon seeing Crowspirit's granddaughter, though he couldn't recall her name, he released a quick, rumbling purr. "I'm sure you're so proud. You should be."

Then another voice caught his attention. Wildflower... He stayed quiet a moment, watching his mate's reaction as well as Primrosepaw's and Wildflower herself.

"That's her," He called to his mate from a short distance away. "I'm doing great, Wildflower. Good to see you again as well!" Bloodstrike felt... awkward now. He was involved in two conversations now. He nodded for Crowspirit to follow him if he wanted, and closed the gap between himself and his mate and daughter.

[Crappy post, sorry, being rushed]

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2020   October Gathering 2020 - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2020 - 21:09

With a firm nod carrying the authority only a cat who’d seen several Gatherings could have, Snowflight said, “It’s actually the best part—don’t tell anyone I said that.” Even during his apprentice days, he hadn’t cared much about the leaders’ announcements; either they didn’t matter, or they mattered so much that he learned about them on the walk home. No, talking to cats like Beecloud, Tanglepaw, and even prickly Briarpaw was much more entertaining. At Shrikepaw’s question, the white-furred warrior went still. “Well…” Talking to Beecloud about RiverClan’s current predicament was one thing; Shrikepaw, however, was a stranger. A stranger whose curiosity was probably harmless, but a stranger nonetheless. Before he could decide what to say, Snowflight noticed a blue-gray figure padding toward them. “Streamtail, hey,” he meowed, giving her a gentle nudge with his shoulder as she sat nearby. These days, he didn’t have many real friends among his Clanmates, meaning he tried to keep an eye on the few who’d stuck around; needless to say, it was good to see Streamtail looking for conversation again. Turning back to Shrikepaw, Snowflight finally settled on an answer: ”RiverClan’s doing well enough. It’s crowded, though, with SkyClan around.”

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2020   October Gathering 2020 - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2020 - 22:08

Crowpaw nodded at Wisteriabloom’s observation. “Yeah, I guess we’ll both have to check in after our warrior ceremonies, Crowpaw, and see if the coincidence manages to continue! Though my guess is that would be very unlikely,”

He continued on, answering the warrior’s questions. “I’m enjoying my training. Haven’t gotten into too much trouble yet, but I guess there’s always time!” a playfully mischievous smile spread across his face, “I like my mentor. We’re kin...though to be honest, I don’t remember totally how we’re related. My…’half’-uncle, I think?” he said it with a slight laugh, like it was just a joke, but he truly couldn’t exactly remember how he was related to much of his extended family beyond the fact that they had some kind of link. Oh well-- he’d treat them all as friends, no matter what their specific connections were. That’s how he treated almost everyone. After all, everyone was more inclined to want to help their friends, right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Addershade is my name,” The dark-pelted tom responded, happy that Dappleleaf’s follow-up question had been an easy one. “The change of leaders can sometimes be a tumultuous time, so I’m….glad to hear things are well in ThunderClan,” he added a little stiffly, not sure what to say to carry the conversation further. Suddenly, he was actually quite glad Carpsplah had decided to join him. At least the other elder would probably be able to help fuel the conversation more than he himself could. That way, he could contribute what he felt like contributing; the burden of always having something elaborate to say was moved off his shoulders. The thought relaxed the warrior a little, and his posture, which had been a bit on the defensive side, eased ever so slightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buzzardpaw continued to wander through the crowd, staring at all the strangers around him in wonder. He drifted from conversation to conversation like a little phantom, never really joining any of them. The background noise of the crowd was making it especially hard for him to focus on what he was hearing from any specific cat, and for the moment he was just content to walk around and register all these new faces.

Eventually, in his minor travels, he noticed a cat sitting by themself...a cat who looked a little bit like him, albeit with a lighter pelt color. Buzzardpaw didn’t think much of it, but it was interesting nonetheless, and he found himself staring at this other cat for a moment or two, absent-mindedly taking a seat. His mind quickly wandered away from the mystery cat, but his eyes didn’t, and without realizing it his gaze continued to stay locked on the other cat. As his mind drifted through random thoughts-- What will the rest of the gathering be like? How long until I’m a warrior like these other cats? What are the other clans really like?-- and his gaze continued to distractedly stay on the other cat, it began to seem more and more like he was intentionally staring at them.

Buzzardpaw is currently staring intently at Smallbean
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2020   October Gathering 2020 - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Oct 2020 - 7:29

Her eyes fell on a cat who looked eerily like her, save for his eyes. He was short- she was even close to his height, but the similarities were enough to fascinate her, and she rushed over, greeting the tom enthusiastically. “Hiya! I’m Ospreypaw! Who’re you? You look like me.” She tilted her head, eagerly awaiting a reply.

Ospreypaw is speaking with Smallbean!

Crowspirit nodded, smiling as he rose and followed his friend.

Ravenmist chuckled, heartened by the apprentice’s enthusiasm. Wildflower had joined the conversation, and it was at that point Ravenmist realized she had been sitting nearby the entire Gathering- Wildflower was a deputy now, too! “It sounds like you’ve been doing very well, Primrosepaw. Congratulations on becoming deputy, Wildflower. I’m proud of you.” Pawsteps alerted her to two more cats approaching, SkyClan, in the front, and a WindClan cat behind. She wasn’t familiar with either.

October Gathering 2020 - Page 3 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2020   October Gathering 2020 - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Oct 2020 - 8:16

Cedarheart followed her kits into the gathering with a smile. Eyes darting around, she searched for Smallbean, so she could speak, introduce her children to their father. She saw her daughter approaching the Windclanner and followed. Looking behind her, she felt the gaze of Buzzardpaw. She gestured over to him to join them.

”Smallbean!” she purred. ”This is Ospreypaw. My new apprentice. And ou..” she trailed off. She didn’t want to risk being found out. ”My daughter.” resolved the warrior.

Cedarheart is speaking with Smallbean and Ospeypaw

Frogpaw entered the gathering cautiously. He felt uneasy around this many cats, and didn’t want to be approached by some energetic cat (much like some of his siblings). Spotting a familiar red pelt, the large apprentice walked up towards her. ”Er...hi.” waiting a moment, he wrapped his fluffy tail over his paws.

Frogpaw is speaking with Redwolf!

#44B3C7

Last edited by SkeleDeer on Wed 7 Oct 2020 - 11:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2020   October Gathering 2020 - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Oct 2020 - 11:29

No matter how hard she'd tried, Softbreeze couldn't move on. Her father's death had worn her down, but with the threat of the Righteous Few, she was able to power through it. But all was peaceful now. And her wounds were obvious. Pain glittered in her eyes like daggers and the loss of her mentor wore heavily on her. So many losses, so much pain. Leaf-bare wasn't even here yet.

Sitting away from her fellow medicine cats, she stared at the moon, shivering, wishing for the Gathering to end already. Frosty tears covered her cloud blue eyes and she prayed no cat would notice them or her.

Downtuft kept one emerald eye focused on Softbreeze as he sat, a customary frown as he waited in silence for the Gathering to end. His scathing tongue was ready to lash out at any foolish enough to dare speak with him. As Shyfawn passed, he smiled gently to the elderly she-cat, giving her a small nod of respect before the frown and glare returned.

Softly and slowly, the elderly queen made her way into the gathering, brushing her plumy tail across Downtuft's, a clanmate, shoulders in passing. Her soft features remained so as she surveyed her surroundings, sitting down and tucking her paws beneath her.
Downtuft and Shyfawn are open to talk. Softbreeze is open to talk among her medicine cat peers.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2020   October Gathering 2020 - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Oct 2020 - 11:38

Stormbringer followed after Ivystar without complaint of anything for the moment. Granted she didn't like the chill that was slowly starting to set in across the clan lands. Her short fur didn't let her like times like leaf-bare and leaf-fall but she had been through it before she could do it again. She could deal with anything as long as she had her mates by her side. Amber eyes glanced around the slowly filling clearing before she took her spot at the base of the rock.

Dovepaw followed Thunderclan into the gathering. Due to the open area and the fact it was dark, he felt like he stuck out like a sore tail. His large frame, and his striking white fur? He was sure to be noticed by others. The large tom looked around at the other cats, taking in the scents all around him while he lingered back. He didn't know what to do or who to approach. He didn't want to say anything wrong or cause trouble for his clan at this current point in time.

Dovepaw is open to talk!

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October Gathering 2020   October Gathering 2020 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

October Gathering 2020
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next