Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rematch [Twig]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

Rematch [Twig] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch [Twig]   Rematch [Twig] - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Oct 2020 - 9:06

"I'm only doing my job," she said, a little desperately, "I'm a warrior - I fight for my clan, and it's not my fault that we don't take kindly to trespassers." Her probability of winning the fight was slipping away before her eyes; one more well-placed move from Twig and she'd be to injured to continue. When the rouge bowled her over, she quickly turned around and ran at her. She tackled the trespassing she-cat before dashing back a few fox-lengths away, what she thought was a safe enough distance. Whipping around, she hissed through gritted teeth "It is my duty to bring honour to my clan. You have no purpose to anything. You may have beaten me twice, but remember that you are no match for the whole of ShadowClan." Then she fled. 

Fleeing from battle? You fox-hearted coward! A voice in her head yelled. It sounded so similar to Icegaze's; it's probably what he would say if he heard about this. Blood pounding in her ears, she ran all the way back to camp. Her wounds shouted at her to stop, but she continued to run. I bring no use to my clan, she thought, I can't even beat a kit in battle. Maybe grandfather is right about what he's said so many times...

Brighteye used Run-and-Tackle on Twig, costing 10 SP and dealing 8 damage
Brighteye
8/40 HP
60/120 SP [-10]

Twig
12/45 HP [-8]
60/140 SP

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Characters : (F)Fernfluff - (V)Vinetail - {(M) Mallow} - (T) Twig - (W) Wisp
Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Rematch [Twig]   Rematch [Twig] - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Oct 2020 - 11:25

She laughed, the warrior was fleeing! She wasn't done yet, oh no. She used her skills of tree climbing and raced through the branches of the trees, sneaking up on her. She leapt down and tackled Brighteye, clawing at her. "Who's the kit now?" She giggled at the warrior.

Twig used Run-and-Tackled! Dealing 9 damage and Using 10 Sp.

Twig
12/45 [Hp]
50/140 [Sp]

Brighteye
0/40 [Hp] [KO]
60/120 [Sp]

Rc T1 Warrior ~ T1 Rogue ~ Sc T1 Warrior
Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Awesome siggy made by cotton!
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Rematch [Twig]   Rematch [Twig] - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Oct 2020 - 6:02

Slowly nearing camp with her injured leg, Brighteye heard a rustle high above her in the trees. Probably a squirrel or something, she thought. Anyways, she slowed her pace, panting slightly. The fight had tired her out greatly, and her injuries were pretty severe. Deciding she was far enough away from where she had fought Twig, she stopped to catch her breath. Thud. Something, or someone had leapt out the tree. She calmly turned around to face them, but she wasn't fast enough. Twig had chased her across the treetops, and now stood before her. "No.." the short word had just left her mouth when the rouge tackled her to the ground. She had already fled, and that was enough dishonour, but now Twig was mocking her.

She physically couldn't counter the attack, to weak from her injuries. Nearly her whole side was soaked in blood, most pf it her own from a deep gash in her shoulder. A cut above her eye dripped blood that clouded her vision, but she could still see Twig. "Please, I've surrendered, just leave me alone. I'll never attack you again." She didn't know what else to say, as she was too weak to even keep standing.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Characters : (F)Fernfluff - (V)Vinetail - {(M) Mallow} - (T) Twig - (W) Wisp
Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Rematch [Twig]   Rematch [Twig] - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Oct 2020 - 9:49

She smirked, "Better not, or we'll have some problems..." She mewed. She turned her back and bonded off into the undergrowth, knowing for a fact that the warrior was too weak to battle. She had won this time, but she would need to keep up this training if she were to defeat other cats...

Rc T1 Warrior ~ T1 Rogue ~ Sc T1 Warrior
Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Awesome siggy made by cotton!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rematch [Twig]   Rematch [Twig] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rematch [Twig]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2