Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

green trees [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

green trees [closed] Empty
PostSubject: green trees [closed]   green trees [closed] EmptyFri 10 Jul 2020 - 4:36

Cedarheart had taken her apprentice out for a tour of the territory, and it had gone great. Quailpaw was coming along nicely, learning and picking up quite a few things. Today, she was going to teach him how to hunt! As she spotted the familiar tom in the camp, she called his name with a grin. ”Hey, Quailpaw.” Waiting for him to register that she had spoken, she continued. ”Wanna go out for a hunt?” the brown tabby warrior asked. Her green eyes sparkled with delight. She enjoyed hunting, and being with her apprentice! How better could it get? She also wanted to ask about the dog battle, news of it had spread around camp. She had been gone, but she had deciphered that her apprentice had fought the invaders, which was impressive.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: green trees [closed]   green trees [closed] EmptyFri 10 Jul 2020 - 6:49

Quailpaw sat near the freshkill pile, eating a mouse when he heard his mentor calling him. He quickly finished it and ran over to his mentor. "A hunt? Yeah!" He perked up excitedly. They were going to hunt!

deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: green trees [closed]   green trees [closed] EmptyFri 10 Jul 2020 - 7:21

Cedarheart chuckled quietly. With a flick of her tail, she urged Quailpaw to follow behind, walking through the forest. On this particular day, it was quite warm, but the looming trees in the forest provided some much-needed shade. The warrior was looking for a good spot, although during green-leaf the entire forest would be plentiful with prey. As she found a sunny hollow where Quailpaw could practice, she stopped.

”I’m going to show you a hunting crouch,” she explained. ”so watch.” The tabby shifted down, her back slanted like a table. Her back toes were poised slightly up, and her head was dead-set on the imaginary prey she was hunting. After staying in that position for a good enough time for her apprentice to gauge how he would imitate it, she slid back up.

”Alright, you try!”

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: green trees [closed]   green trees [closed] EmptyFri 10 Jul 2020 - 7:52

Quailpaw crouched down, trying to replecate how his mentor did so. "Like this?" He asked.

deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: green trees [closed]   green trees [closed] EmptyMon 13 Jul 2020 - 13:23

Cedarheart watched Quailpaw with a smile as he tried to replicate the example she had given. His legs were slid a bit too far back, and he wasn’t leaned down far enough, but other than that, it really wasn’t that bad. ”If you slid you back legs up a bit, “ she nudged the legs forward, [color#=ffcc00]”and tilted your back down just a tad,”[/color] she lightly nosed his back, ”You should be good!” she finished, taking a step back. ”Now, do you smell any prey?” she asked her apprentice.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: green trees [closed]   green trees [closed] EmptyMon 13 Jul 2020 - 13:45

Quailpaw followed what his mentor said. She asked if he smelled any prey. He lifted his nose and took in a breath. The scent of squrriel almost imeaditly hit his nose. "I smell squirrel!" he said, turning to Cedarheart.

deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: green trees [closed]   green trees [closed] EmptyTue 14 Jul 2020 - 14:59

Cedarheart looked around, smelling the squirrel. Soon she caught the fluffy tail in her eye, and she grinned. ”Alright,” mewed the warrior. ”I’m gonna try to catch it.” she explained, and started to stalk the prey. She hoped she could catch it, to show Quailpaw the proper form, but missing would teach him that even warriors aren’t perfect. The brown tabby narrowed her green eyes, paws shuffling forward until she was squared behind the creature. Lifting herself up with her paws, she leapt at it.

However, she had over-estimated the length between her and the squirrel, and ended up leaping over it, leaving the the mammal directly under her stomach. She scrambled backwards in a hasty attempt to catch it, but it was too late. The prey had escaped. With a sheepish grin, she looked back toward her apprentice. ”Well, if you wanna try to catch something...” she gestured with her tail.

#44B3C7

Last edited by Flying ReinDeer on Tue 14 Jul 2020 - 15:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15078

PostSubject: Re: green trees [closed]   green trees [closed] EmptyTue 14 Jul 2020 - 14:59

The member 'Flying ReinDeer' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

green trees [closed] Mistpe10
green trees [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: green trees [closed]   green trees [closed] EmptyThu 23 Jul 2020 - 8:04

OOC: Sorry this is late!

Quailpaw nodded. He smelled the air as he found the scent of a mouse. He crouched down, sneaking up onto it quietly.

He pounced but the mouse noticed him and scurried away. Quailpaw landed on his face. "Foxdung!" He cursed.

Last edited by Hitsjolly on Thu 23 Jul 2020 - 8:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: green trees [closed]   green trees [closed] EmptyThu 23 Jul 2020 - 8:04

The member 'Hitsjolly' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: green trees [closed]   green trees [closed] EmptyThu 23 Jul 2020 - 15:08

ooc: no problem! sorry this is so short!

Cedarheart smiled. ”Make sure to walk lightly on your paws, so it’s more quiet.” she explained. Without pausing to let herself hunt, like she would do on a patrol, she just waited to watch Quailpaw hunt again. She wanted to teach him to be a good warrior, a good hunter, a good fighter. A loyal cat, a brave and strong one. Although he was already pretty brave, having fought those dogs. ”Hey, would you mind telling me some more about that dog fight you were in? My ma was there, and my old mentor, but I haven’t heard much about it.”

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: green trees [closed]   green trees [closed] EmptyThu 23 Jul 2020 - 15:16

Quailpaw nodded, making note not to put on so much weight (which was going to be hard due to his broad body structure). As he crouched down praticed putting less weight on his paws Cedarheart asked him about the dog fight. "The dog fight? Well the dogs came while I was trying to fall asleep. Luckily I hadn't so I scrambled out to fight them. There were cats that were injured from the dogs like my sister Mermurr and Rainstrike. I mostly fought against a big black dog and injured it along with a ton of other cats and one of the older warriors killed it."

deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: green trees [closed]   green trees [closed] EmptySat 25 Jul 2020 - 10:07

Cedarheart nodded with approval. Quailpaw had a bulky build, and it would take practice, but he would get it soon enough. ”Yeah, looking better already! Just keep practicing and it will get easier each time.” she explained with a smile. As he started speaking about the fight he had fought in, she listened with interests. ”I’m sure you were super brave. Dogs can be pretty scary, I’ve herd about them. I have never actually seen one, but I’ve heard stories. Hopefully you’ll be able to come to the next gathering. Gatherings are really fun, and I couLd always introduce you to some younger cats. I have a few friends from other clans, and it’s nice to catch up.” Cedarheart had definitely enjoyed her first gathering, as most apprentices did. It was cool to learn about the other clans first-hand.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: green trees [closed]   green trees [closed] EmptySat 25 Jul 2020 - 11:24

"Yeah the dogs were pretty scary. And big." Said Quailpaw. "And I can't wait for the next gathering!"

He turned his head as he saw a mouse. He crouched down and padded towards it. But just before he leapt a scent touched his nose. A foul scent like the dogs but more wild. He turned his gaze to see a fox growling near them. How could he had not scented it before then?! His pelt pricked up as he let out a hiss.

OOC: Dang it Quailpaw quit getting into fights

Last edited by Hitsjolly on Sat 25 Jul 2020 - 11:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: green trees [closed]   green trees [closed] EmptySat 25 Jul 2020 - 11:24

The member 'Hitsjolly' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: green trees [closed]   green trees [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

green trees [closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next