Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bloodkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

Bloodkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Bloodkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Bloodkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 4 Jun 2020 - 23:03

One by one, the kits in the nursery were nearing apprenticehood. Today, he was here to announce the mentor he'd chosen for Bloodkit - his only son. Wolfcall had thought long and hard about it before making his decision, and as he crouched to spring to the Tallbranch, his fur spiked with excitement. Another of his and Blossomstep's children, out into the forest to stake their claim on the clans, on the world, and he got to watch them do it.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallbranch for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2986

PostSubject: Re: Bloodkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Bloodkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 17:44

Bloodkit heard his father's voice and sprung from his napping spot among the leaves. He galloped full tilt toward Tallbranch and slid to a stop beneath it. This is it! It had to be his turn today! He plopped his haunches down on the ground and he stared up at his father, barely containing his excitement and his hopefulness of being made an apprentice. Who would his mentor be? He didn't have a clue. He did his best to be patient, but his claws jabbed into the leaves beneath his paws over and over again as he waited. I want this... I am ready for it!

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Bloodkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Bloodkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 18:03

The young tom's excitement was contagious, and Wolfcall had to remind himself that a deputy was supposed to look composed and certain, to stop himself from grinning like an idiot in return. He cleared his throat, though a smile was evident in his voice as he went on. "Bloodkit, step forward! You have reached the age of six moons, and as such it's time for you to become an apprentice. From this day forward, until the day you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Bloodpaw." Wolfcall hesitated there, the name sounding bizarre even though he'd been the one to dub the kit at his birth. "I will be your mentor, and I will do my best to pass on to you the knowledge and expertise that Foxfire taught me." Finally allowing himself to relax now that the official stuff was over, the deputy dropped down to touch noses with his son and new apprentice.

(On phone so no color, sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2986

PostSubject: Re: Bloodkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Bloodkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 18:24

Bloodpaw.... his name was Bloodpaw now... The best part about all of this? His own father was his mentor. Bloodpaw's eyes widened in shock, though not at all negatively. His smile spread and he stood up, unable to control himself as much as he could a moment ago. He touched noses with Wolfcall, his tail lashing a few times as his bubbling excitement boiled over his mental control for a moment. Still, he was much like his father and took in a breath to calm himself. He wasn't a kit anymore and he would vow to stop acting like one. No more emotionally charged outbursts or movements unless it was for battle or hunting. That said, Bloodpaw never behaved much like a normal kit anyway.

"Thank you fath-" Whoops. "Wolfcall... He corrected himself, unsure of whether or not he could address his father as father still now that he was an apprentice. Wolfcall or Deputy may have been more appropriate. "I will not disappoint you, I swear by Starclan." Another deep inhale to keep his emotions under wraps and he stood up straighter. The pride was shining in his eyes, but he did his best to maintain a stoic, mature expression.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Emberglow

Emberglow

Characters : Morningdove (Md) | Firekit (Ff)
Clan/Rank : (Md) WC T1 Warrior | (Ff) SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: Bloodkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Bloodkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 18:58

From a little way off, hidden within the congregation of cats (just as she liked it, of course), Firekit gave a quiet murmur of approval, her mouth twitching into a faint smile as she observed the proceedings. Bloodkit- well, Bloodpaw now- had more than proven himself ready to be an apprentice, and his enthusiasm was almost infectious; and the way their father doted on him, she'd had an inkling who the mentor might be long before the ceremony. It made sense, of course- like father, like son- and if leadership ran in the family... well, she could see the reign of Bloodstar in the far future. But for now, her brother had ascended to apprenticeship, and Firekit inclined her head slightly, giving Bloodpaw an approving nod. I can't see this dampening your enthusiasm at all, but congratulations. You've earned this.

Bloodkit's Apprentice Ceremony JtTCx0V
character profiles / art by Peridot
Morningdove
||Firepaw
WindClan T1 Warrior
||SkyClan Apprentice
15 HP / 50 SP (d)
||20 HP / 80 SP
palevioletred
||darkgoldenrod

Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Frostfur

Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: Bloodkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Bloodkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 22:30

Mistpaw saw her brother Bloodkit—Bloodpaw, being apprenticed to her father, Wolfcall. She nodded silently, spotting her other sister, Firekit, joining the crowd. “Congratulations, brother. I’ll see you in the apprentice’s den soon!” Her usually quiet voice turned enthusiastic as she purred towards her newly-apprenticed brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Bloodkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: