Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

June Gathering 2020

Go down 
+27
Ceryn
Cays
Falcarolwing
Stormy
RainyHeart
Frostfur
Snickerdoodle
Reaper King
Fox
deer
Ice
Silvershadow
Green'Heart
Maple
PandaPi
Sun
leeeonard
Aspen
Holly
sumashira
Spooksjolly
TheaOfSunflowers
Peridot
rhindon
Ankle
Honey Badger
Grizzly
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
leeeonard

leeeonard

Characters : Flurryfox (F), Berrykit/Mirae (M)
Clan/Rank : WC Apprentice, Rogue?
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 79

June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 11:32

Flurrypaw shuffled his paws. There were a lot more cats than when WindClan had originally arrived. Like a rushing river of cats all around him, their voices mixing into a general buzz. There seemed to be a lump of ice in his chest gripping his heart. Digging his claws into the dirt as if it would ground him, Flurrypaw struggled to keep his breathing steady. 

A tingle started in the back of his head. It was almost a numbing feeling, but it didn't quell the growing anxiety. Flurrypaw felt smaller than usual. So much was going on, and he couldn't process it all. He turned his head uncertainly to Clearpaw. "There's a lot more cats now than I expected," he mewed.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 12:33

Clearpaw looked over at Flurrypaw and tilted his head, noticing he was looking awfully nervous. He hesitated, unsure of what he could or should do to help, but he finally decided to drape his tail around the smaller apprentice's rump in solidarity. "There are a lot of cats here, and ThunderClan hasn't arrived yet," he mewed plainly. "But that's alright. Nothing will happen to you, not if I have anything to say about it." He unsheathed and sheathed his claws for emphasis and gave Flurrypaw, his denmate and friend, a rare and soft smile.

June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
leeeonard

leeeonard

Characters : Flurryfox (F), Berrykit/Mirae (M)
Clan/Rank : WC Apprentice, Rogue?
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 12:42

Flurrypaw tensed at the idea of another group arriving. But at Clearpaw's continuing statement, he relaxed a bit. His friend was there to keep him safe. The rumble of cats' voices turned less threatening, and the tingle started to fade. His friend's touch was incredibly helpful to the little tom.

When he saw Clearpaw smile, most of the anxiety melted. If Clearpaw was smiling, someone who rarely smiled, then everything must be okay. Flurrypaw sighed. Part of him knew that his anxiety was irrational, but it was hard o get around.

"Thanks, Clearpaw. How do you think this Gathering will go?" Flurrypaw asked, trying to change the subject and, hopefully, distract himself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Jun 2020 - 6:44

Redfall tensed at Clovertwist's slightly... knowing, almost... look. He relaxed a moment later when the WindClan warrior asked about the battle. Because I need more reminders of that. "Yes, I was." He let out a small sigh. "That was... not a fun Gathering." He glanced at Clovertwist, then back at Fernpaw. "Were you at the most recent Gathering?" he asked Fernpaw, unaware Clovertwist had already asked that.
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Characters : (F)Fernfluff - (V)Vinetail - {(M) Mallow} - (T) Twig - (W) Wisp
Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Jun 2020 - 8:38

"Don't think so!" She said happily.

(vinetail is still vinepaw here! He didn't start the topic as Vinetail, so hes vinepaw still!)
Vinepaw whipped his long tail around, still glancing around.

Rc T1 Warrior ~ T1 Rogue ~ Sc T1 Warrior
Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Awesome siggy made by cotton!

Last edited by Green'Leap on Sat 6 Jun 2020 - 9:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Jun 2020 - 8:56

Clovertwist thought he might've made the tom uncomfortable by bringing it up based on how Redfall reacted, but at least he'd responded. He wondered if the SkyClan tom had gotten in trouble for staying behind when his leader had commanded his Clan to stay. Clovertwist nodded at Redfall's astute assessment of the battle, mumbling in agreement, "No, it wasn't." The SkyClan cat asked if Fernpaw had been there, and Clovertwist looked at her with an amused expression when she answered the same odd way. He chuckled slightly, whiskers twitching. "I hope this one's perfectly calm and orderly for us all, then," he meowed.

June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptySat 6 Jun 2020 - 17:58

Stormbringer couldn't help the flash back and the memories that flooded her senses as soon as she stepped closer to the gathering area. She didn't like the fight from last moon. She didn't like the fact that Ivystar was almost taken from her but it was over. They were okay. Riverclan was okay and she needed to remember that. Things were looking up for her clan and Ivystar.. Oh Ivystar was holding happiness within her.

The gray deputy silently reminded herself of the good things, the good memories, anything to chase away the darkness that seemed to linger due to the two past moons of gatherings. Quietly the deputy settled in her spot, nodding to the other deputies that were already there.

ooc: Plover, Bat and Flower are back at camp.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Jun 2020 - 5:42

Spiderquill entered the clearing, wiry fur standing on end and ears back against his head. Though the blood had long since washed away, the medicine cat could still feel the aura of unrest. He could swear that he saw a StarClan cat out of the corner of his eye, disappearing every time he turned to look. Or maybe he was just sleep deprived. Either way, he ignored the feeling and walked shakily towards the other medicine cats and apprentices. He gave them a polite nod, not really in the mood to make conversation today. He just wanted to go back to his den and sleep. Or tend to Lilykit, though she was still too weak to interact with him. Or sort herbs, he hadn't done that in a hot minute. His thin frame was hunched over, eyes focused on the ground and mind completely tuned out of the goings-on of the gathering.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Frostfur

Frostfur

Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 144

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Jun 2020 - 5:56

Mistpaw padded into the Gathering, eyes wide.. This was her first Gathering. The tense atmosphere in the air accompanied her worry. She had heard about the...last Gathering. StarClan...well, some of the StarClan cats, had apparently turned on the Clans. Her mom and dad was there to fight. Shortly afterwards, Blossomstep gave birth. Mistpaw sat silently by herself, waiting for someone to come and talk to her.

((Mistpaw is open to talk to! She’s really shy, though.))
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Jun 2020 - 16:02

Ashpaw entered the Gathering in step behind Stormbringer and Ivystar, and couldn't help but stop for a moment and just stare around the clearing, happy expression briefly dimming. The blood was gone, washed away by the rain and soaked into the earth, but he could still feel the presence of departed souls, both evil and good. It was almost as if he could feel their cold, icy pelts against his own, pressing and pushing him around like in the battle. Fighting against ghosts...it still didn't feel real, yet he knew it had been true. The permanent tear in the tip of the tom's left ear was proof of that, and as he reached up to gently touch the gap his green eyes took on the glint of flames. At least, in the end, this was the only thing they took from me. I'd happily sacrifice every piece of myself if it meant my family was kept safe...

He didn't allow himself to fall too deep into those thoughts, however, and began to stride forward through the crowd, nodding to cats he recognized from the battle with a bright smile. He wanted to help RiverClan and the other clans move forward, not dwell on the past. It seemed ThunderClan was late, but he didn't mind. He was on a mission, one the apprentice had already gotten permission for from his own side. Now, he just needed to speak to a certain cat... He spotted her near the base of the Great Rock, it seemed to be the traditional spot for deputies. She was turned towards the blind ShadowClan deputy (he couldn't recall her name at the moment) and he wondered for a moment if he would be intruding. Sitting down near a tree root, he waited for about a minute, before mentally kicking himself. Well, she won't know you'll want to talk to her if you don't ask! Just be polite!

Taking a deep breath, Ashpaw padded up to the silver tabby deputy; perhaps this was a question that he should be asking Ravenstar, but he sure as heck wouldn't be jumping up or calling onto the Great Rock! Tapping her on the shoulder with his fluffy tail, Ashpaw tried to appear casual when Olivestone turned to see him, but he was almost completely sure that nervousness still etched his face. "H-hi Olivestone, I'm sorry to interrupt, but if you could spare a moment I'd like to ask you something...please!"

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Jun 2020 - 19:41

Softpaw entered alongside WindClan, surprised to see they were early. Taking her normal spot, she sat down, tired but content, hoping this gathering would be normal. Yes... Normal... That was... A nice... Thought. And like that, her eyes closed. In her standing, slumping rather, she'd fallen asleep.

Downpaw waved his tail to his sister and settled down near the edge of the clearing, a nice view of the Great Rock in sight. Hopefully nothing would be too eventful here. The Clan's had had enough eventful Gatherings as it was.

(Down is open for conversing! Softy has, well, fallen asleep on her paws-- literally. Meddies, feel free to wake her!)

Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Jun 2020 - 20:46

While Olivestone had turned her attention to Ravenmist, she'd missed Ashpaw's approach, and the touch of his tail on her shoulder brought her attention back to the clearing and everyone else around her. As she caught sight of him, something about him was familiar to her, and as she opened her mouth to speak, it hit her.
Oh! He's the cat that Morningdove was talking to at the last Gathering!
"Of course! What's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptySun 7 Jun 2020 - 21:48

Glad that the WindClan deputy seemed open and friendly to his presence, Ashpaw felt himself relax exponentially, and a kind smile revealed itself.  "Thank you.  I was wondering...how is Morningpaw doing?  Is she recovering alright?  I don't see her here, not that I'm surprised.  It's unbelievable that she was able to survive such awful injuries...I mean, StarClan probably did something like when they revived my mom, but still.  I hope she's back on her feet...oh!  Heh, you probably wonder why I care so much!"  Feeling his face grow warm against his will, he realized suddenly that such blatant worry over a cat from a different clan might come across as a bit...questionable.  Green eyes wide and assuring, he continued on in a slightly shrill tone, despite the fact that his voice was naturally high-pitched.

"I-I don't have feelings for her, I swear, and I wasn't in the rebellion...it's just that, I talked to her at the last Gathering and she really inspired me.  Not just her words but herself, as a cat.  I consider her my friend, and if she's badly hurt...or even, dying...I want to be there for her.  She did so much for all of us, for me, and it's only right that I try to do the same for her."  He had briefly thought about it before, of Morningpaw dying despite the ghost's intervention...but he hadn't truly prepared to possibly face that reality.  Oh, please let her be alright...please!

We promised...

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Jun 2020 - 7:57

Crowspirit padded into Fourtrees, ears flicking uncertainly. Last time he was here, it had broken out into war, and he was sure every cat, not just him, was having a hard time believing it was all over. Ravenstar had finally gained his new name, but every cat in WindClan, save the very newest members, was still mourning Finchstar. He stuck close to his Clanmates, wrapping his tail around his paws as he sat down.

Ravenmist padded into the Gathering just behind Flintstar, taking her customary place at the base of the rock. Olivestone spoke to her, before long, a polite question. Ravenmist dipped her head in a greeting, speaking softly. “Hello, Olivestone. ShadowClan’s been recovering well, though my older brother recently succumbed to the sickness that swept camp. He was the only casualty, if you don’t count Flintstar. How has WindClan been faring? How is Morningpaw?” She gave her tail a small twitch as another cat approached, speaking to Olivestone. She didn’t recognize the voice of this one, though his scent gave him away as RiverClan. He asked the same question the blind deputy had, so she settled back, waiting for the WindClan deputy’s answer.

June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Jun 2020 - 14:02

Oakstar padded in silence to fourtrees. His heart felt heavy, limbs still stiff from the battle just a moon ago. Where the dark stars had attacked… his own daughter had killed him, and now… lay buried. It hurt to think about. So much had changed in his clan since he had been forced away from it, and now he wasn’t certain what to do.

Was his punishment for Rainpaw fair? Was Stormpaw doing okay, wherever she was? He hadn’t seen her since she stormed off… but he couldn’t just let her attack her own clan mate. What was fair, and what wasn’t burned in his mind. The only thing he could do was push forward and try to hold his clanmates closer to the code. Yet doing so, felt like restraining them.

He felt a sigh lodge in his throat. He turned to look at the cats that followed him. He hoped he could at least learn something from the other leaders, when he gave the signal and padded up to the great rock. His hind leg’s claws screeched on the stone as he hauled himself up. The muscles in it gave out for a moment, leaving him heaving for breath when he reached the top.

His weary limbs shook when he sat down. Every inch of him still looked battered and ragged. Despite regaining his life. It couldn’t fix the real truth, that Oakstar was old… and showing it badly this gathering.
"Greetings." He rasped. "I hope your clans have faired well since the battle."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

June Gathering 2020
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next