Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

June Gathering 2020

Go down 
+27
Ceryn
Cays
Falcarolwing
Stormy
RainyHeart
Frostfur
Snickerdoodle
Reaper King
Fox
deer
Ice
Silvershadow
Green'Heart
Maple
PandaPi
Sun
leeeonard
Aspen
Holly
sumashira
Spooksjolly
TheaOfSunflowers
Peridot
rhindon
Ankle
Honey Badger
Grizzly
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Jun 2020 - 16:18

Ashpaw glanced around, wondering who she should talk to. Spotting a cat who was alone, she padded towards him. Hopefully, he wouldn't be prickly like she was, and she could keep her temper in check. "Hi there," she greeted politely, "I'm Ashpaw. From ShadowClan," she added. "What's your name?"

Ashpaw is talking to Briarthorn!

June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 Downlo10 June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 Downlo15 June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Characters : (F)Fernfluff - (V)Vinetail - {(M) Mallow} - (T) Twig - (W) Wisp
Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Jun 2020 - 16:39

"Hm? Oh I don't mind at all!" She meowed cheerfully. "I'm fernpaw from riverclan!" She said, wrapping her fluffy tail around her. She was cheery this whole time, she seemed excited for the gathering.
Fernpaw is talking to Clovertwist and (maybe) Eaglepaw!

Vinepaw flicked his tail impatiently, he wanted to go back and hunt! Not stay here and do boring stuff like listen to leaders lie about how their clan is doing!
Vinepaw Is open to talk!

Rc T1 Warrior ~ T1 Rogue ~ Sc T1 Warrior
Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Awesome siggy made by cotton!
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Jun 2020 - 17:06

Clovertwist's crimped tail raised with delight at the she-cat's warm and welcoming response. "Great!" he purred, and he sat a friendly distance from her before meowing, "It's nice to meet you, Fernpaw! You're looking excited - is this your first Gathering, or have you been to... others?" If she'd been to the previous one, she certainly didn't seem to have her spirits dampened by it, the warrior noted.

June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Jun 2020 - 17:18

Foxspirit looked over at Spotlake. "Well, dear, I sure hope that this Gathering will be normal..." She looked up at the stars and then back at her daughter. "We did defeat the Righteous Few, and StarClan is back to normal, or well, as normal as they will ever be. So we should have nothing to fear." Foxspirit smiled warmly at the spotted molly before turning to the Great Rock where the leaders were gathering.

Briarthorn looked towards the young She-cat who had addressed him. "Well hello, Ashpaw. My name is Briarthorn, and I'm one of WindClan's best Warriors!" He smiled, a smile that seemed to have too many teeth. After a moment of awkward silence, he continued."You know Olivestone? WindClan's deputy? The cat who killed Lavenderbreeze, and several other Righteous Few cats? I was her mentor. I taught her everything she knows."

June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Jun 2020 - 17:39

"Uh, I don't think so, and if I did, I don't remember!" She said happily, her head perking up. What a nice cat! She thought, her smile wide.

He was bored, so he stretched and walked his front paws down to lay on the earth. Not like anyone was going to talk to him anyways. He was going to stay like this until the gathering started or somebody interrupts him.

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Last edited by Green'Leap on Thu 4 Jun 2020 - 17:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Jun 2020 - 17:39

"Yes well I hope your right." Said Spotlake before turning her gaze to the great rock. Spottedstar and Oakstar weren't there but it didn't really matter. The fact that it was peaceful so far was nice. After all Windclan was doing well. Maybe her mother was right.

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Jun 2020 - 18:01

Clovertwist blinked with mild confusion, and then amusement, at Fernpaw's somewhat quizzical answer. He chuckled a little, and he meowed, "They're pretty memorable, so this must be your first. Well, here's hoping it'll be a totally normal Gathering so you can see what it's supposed to be like." He glanced aside at Eaglepaw, then back to Fernpaw. "How long have you been an apprentice for? Are you enjoying it?"

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Jun 2020 - 19:21

"Oh," Ashpaw mewed, forcing herself to stay calm and to not start screeching at the WindClan warrior, Briarthorn. "That's... cool." Her tail twitched, showing her agitation. "So, how's everything going in WindClan?" she asked, "And what's it like being a mentor?" This time, her question was asked out of curiosity. She wanted to know what having an apprentice would be like.

June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 Downlo10 June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 Downlo15 June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 4:37

"I am! I'll I have to do is hunt and then go to moonstone, then i'll be a warrior! I've been an apprentice for some time now, and I'm ready to be the best warrior in riverclan!" She said proudly. She seemed the really like clan life!

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 6:22

"That's great!" Clovertwist replied, his kinked tail twitching with happiness at the memory of his own path to warriorhood. "A little enthusiasm goes a long way towards making you a good warrior. Eaglepaw's really enthusiastic about training to be the best warrior as well, for our Clan! What sorts of things do RiverClan apprentices train to do?" He tipped his head curiously, hoping to strike up conversation to get to know Fernpaw and the way she lived a little.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 6:44

Emberpaw gently brushed his tail down Ebonypaw's side. "I'm sure you are," he said, a small grin appearing on his face. You're the most resilient cat I know. Well... as much as he wanted to believe that, Ravenmist was probably more resilient. But she was older. Ebonypaw was the most resilient apprentice he knew. There. That worked. Emberpaw sat down, staring at the sea of cats around them. Tawny, ginger, black, gray, white, spotted, patched, brown... there were so many cats around. And ThunderClan hadn't even arrived yet. Emberpaw tore his gaze back to Ebonypaw as she started to speak, and he wrapped his tail around her comfortingly. "Well, I wasn't there, but I've heard the storied, and I doubt it. The righteous few are gone. Everything's fine."

Wildpaw was content to sit back and let the others talk. She leaned into Sweetpaw, quietly murmuring, "ThunderClan's pretty late."

Redfall sat back on his haunches, still at the edge of the clearing. He eventually sighed, embracing the inevitable, and trotted towards two cats talking, figuring he might as well meet some new cats. A RiverClan apprentice and WindClan warrior, by their scents. He hoped he wouldn't be seen as intrusive, but maybe he would be. Well, lots of cats already hated him. Who cared? "Hey there," he said. "I'm Redfall, and from SkyClan. How are you two?"

Wildpaw is talking to Sweetpaw, Emberpaw to Ebonypaw, and Redfall to Fernpaw and Clovertwist
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 6:47

"I think we do a lot of the same stuff, like hunting and practice fighting, but we have to learn to swim and how to fight in the water!" She meowed, her voice still filled with enthusiasm. "Do you guys train anything different from us, y'know, like, not just fighting and hunting?" She wanted to know, cause he asked the question to her! "Oh, hello! I'm fernpaw from riverclan!" She said happily.

(OOC: this conversation is too pure Laughing)

Vinepaw still just lay there, he glanced around hopefully every once-in-a-while. Why was he doing that? Even he himself didn't know...

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 7:00

The RiverClan apprentice was happy to engage in the friendly small-talk, and Clovertwist nodded in acknowledgement as she spoke, explaining how she suspected that both their Clans learned mostly the same things. He chuckled at her enthusiasm, pale amber eyes a friendly glow as Fernpaw asked if they did anything differently. Clovertwist looked to Eaglepaw, giving her a silent look to try to remind her that WindClan's tunnels were not one of the things they openly discussed with the other Clans. That fact that WindClan tunneled wasn't a secret, but how deeply the tunnels were woven into their lives was. He looked back at Fernpaw to answer but stopped when he saw a vibrant russet tom approaching.

Clovertwist was surprised that he believed he recognized the frame of the cat, though he didn't personally know the tom: one of the SkyClan cats who stayed at the battle the moon before. "Hey, Redfall, I'm Clovertwist from WindClan, and this is my apprentice, Eaglepaw," he introduced himself after Fernpaw's bright introduction, flicking his crimped tail towards his spotted apprentice beside him. Clovertwist smiled and meowed with a chuckle, "I'm doing better than I was when I first arrived, gotta admit. I wasn't sure how tense it would be after last time." He looked at Redfall, wanting to confirm his suspicion. "You were in the battle, weren't you?" he asked.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 7:07

The warrior nodded, his eyes slightly glazed over. ”Hi, Nightwolf.” he said, uncharacteristically quiet. He had been thinking a lot since the last gathering, and his opinion of himself had sunk, pretty low. His ginger tail rested on his paws neatly, and he looked, but didn’t see. He wasn’t trying to. His thoughts swirled around, clouding his other senses.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2020 - 7:19

"What ya thinking about?" Asked Nightwolf, as if sensing that his brother was lost in thought. After all Applefang was being more quiet then usual. Was it because of Applefang's new kits?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2020   June Gathering 2020 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

June Gathering 2020
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next