Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed)   When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed) EmptySun 4 Dec 2016 - 4:49

Sure, Magpiepaw was passing into ThunderClan, but she could not care less. Borders were pointless to her. Why bother defending a meaningless patch of land, when there was more to be conquered? ThunderClan was full of trees, not unlike SkyClan. Though she knew there weren't many birds, maybe she could nab a squirrel or mouse for herself. Nobody else needed to know she'd been putting only a portion of her fresh-kill onto the pile for sharing. She needed to be strong, after all.
Magpiepaw's ears flicked up as she heard pawsteps, crunching in the new snow. Was that a ThunderClanner? Magpiepaw snorted. Too bad if they didn't like her here. They'd just have to deal with it.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed)   When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed) EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 0:38

A walk was what he needed. That's what he told himself and all the cats trying to stop him from getting out of camp. Dreamleaf wasn't sure he was still healthy enough to get back to his warrior duties, so he gave him a few days to slack off and get well. Pinewhisker went for a lonely walk, trying to process everything that had happened recently. His only left love one was Emberheart, and his own daughter, the only one alive, Driftpaw seemed to have given up on him.

Then he smelled somethkng, and trying to shoo the thoughts obstructing his brain, he focused. "SkyClan. Young. She-cat." he muttered trying to picture a young apprentice who accidentaly stepped over the boundaries. But when he saw her, mature but care-free regarding ThundefClan territory, he growled, the fur on his back lifting furiously. "Step back and go into your territory, kit." he ordered, his eyes flaring like two burning leaves.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed)   When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed) EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 0:59

Kit.
"What did you just call me, crowfood?" Magpiepaw snarled, unsheathing her claws. She slowly padded towards Pinewhisker, a malicious glint in her eye, her face thinly veiling a mix of anger and cruel delight. Though she was much younger, she certainly didn't act like it, and her massive frame was close to the tom's size. "I'll stay here as long as I like." Magpiepaw smiled sickeningly, and without any warning, sprang onto the tom's back and pinned him down.
Magpiepaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 SP. Pinewhisker is stunned for 1 turn.

Magpiepaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Pinewhisker:
39/45
160/160

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Last edited by Tinsely on Mon 5 Dec 2016 - 1:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15106

PostSubject: Re: When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed)   When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed) EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 1:00

The member 'Tinsely' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed) Mistpe10
When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed)   When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed) EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 1:16

Pinewhisker spat furiously from under her, clawing the ground and trying to roll over and claw the cat's fur off. How dare she come knto his territory and spring at him to fight. Poor, mindless apprentice, she stood no chance to him, and when he would get up from under her, she will see that not even an adder bite could put him down.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed)   When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed) EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 1:32

Magpiepaw let out a bloodcurdling laugh. She hadn't expected this to end in a battle, but wasn't she glad it did. She would enjoy giving this tom some scars to remember by. With Pinewhisker under her grasp, she slashed her claws down his stomach, leaving bloody lines that would take a while to heal.

Magpiepaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 SP.

Magpiepaw:
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Pinewhisker:

32/45
160/160

(Give her some scars that won't go away for long ;)

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed)   When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed) EmptyMon 5 Dec 2016 - 7:38

Pain seared his stomach and he could feel the blood dripping from his open wounds, but he gritted his teeth and went on. He turned, as if attempting to flee tne blood-thirsty she-cat, but instead he gave her a kick with his hind legs, scowling at her as he spun back around. "Not sk strlng after you lose grip?" he decided to tease her, yet cautions. It was, after all, what gave him these claw marks a d made his blood drip on the ground. Ne hunched his back, eyes flaring, deciding not to lose his guard.

Pinewhisker used Back Kick on Magpiepaw, costing 15 SP and dealing 11 DAMAGE

Magpiepaw:
9/20 HP
60/80 SP

Pinewhisker:
32/45
145/160

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed)   When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

When Magpies Find Pine Trees (Closed)
Page 1 of 1