Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Trespassing Through Trees [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

Trespassing Through Trees [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trespassing Through Trees [closed]   Trespassing Through Trees [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 11:53 am

Willowpaw nodded at Summer, knowing how some loners didn’t like to join Clans. They loved to be free, and in Summer’s case, they liked to roam around to discover new places. “You don’t have to...I know how some loners enjoy their lives.” Willowpaw smiles at Summer, wondering where she had been to. “So...where have you been to before? Where was your birthplace?”

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Trespassing Through Trees [closed]   Trespassing Through Trees [closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 1:25 pm

Summer laughed lightly at Willowpaw's gracious admittance that some loners enjoyed being alone. She was grateful that the she-cat didn't press. Instead, the ThunderClan cat seemed to be curious about the drifter's origins. She grinned, thinking, I love that question. She answered, "I've been more places than I could count on my whiskers. I'm not even sure where I began at this point, darling; for all I know I was born in this upwalker settlement across the forest, or on the other side of the mountains, or two who mountains away. It's been so long at this point, dear, and I haven't really bothered to keep track. Everything is too wonderful to stay in one place." She smiled.

Trespassing Through Trees [closed] - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Trespassing Through Trees [closed]   Trespassing Through Trees [closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 12:19 am

Willowpaw nodded, slightly excited, since she had never met a drifter before. “Do you know any loners, rogues, or kittypets around here? There seem to be some usually popping up everywhere. Some are friendly while others...well...are not friendly.” Her thoughts fell onto the tom that had attacker her at the border. She didn’t despise that tom, because she knew that he was probably only defending himself and slightly scared too.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Trespassing Through Trees [closed]   Trespassing Through Trees [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2020 2:27 am

Summer shook her head faintly when Willowpaw asked if she'd yet met any other "kittypets" or loners, and tilted her head with mild surprise as she went on to explain that more had apparently been appearing. "Why - no, darling, I've crossed a few scent trails here and there and seen a few - did you call them kittypets, dear? Housecats? Ones with little tinkling collars that live with upwalkers?" she questioned. Summer was curious and wanted to understand more about the Clans she would seemingly be spending some time living alongside.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Trespassing Through Trees [closed]   Trespassing Through Trees [closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2020 2:08 am

Willowpaw nodded, scrunching her nose slightly. “Those...uh...tinkling collars, they distract me. How would they hunt and fight with that...thing around their necks?” She shivered, unintentionally scratching her own neck. “Oh...well then...which other Clan cats have you met? I suspect some of them weren’t very friendly, were they?”

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Trespassing Through Trees [closed]   Trespassing Through Trees [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:56 am

The Clan cat nodded to confirm her clarification, and Summer nodded once as she committed it to memory - well, for the duration of the conversation, at least. She chuckled lightly with amusement at Willowpaw's explicit disdain for collars and the way they startled prey. "They're certainly not for everyone," she agreed mildly, not bothering to correct the pretty she-cat that housecats didn't needto hunt or fight. Her own neck itched mildly at the thought as she watched the wild cat itch her neck, and her whiskers twitched with amusement as she ignored the feeling. Willowpaw asked who she'd met and made a guess of how some meetings were. Summer laughed freely now. "No, darling, they were not! But at this point I can hardly blame them - I've learned about your code, and all, I'm sure it's very important." To them; not to me, she added silently. She thought, then stated, "I believe I've met WindClan and... RiverClan so far?"

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Trespassing Through Trees [closed]   Trespassing Through Trees [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 12:59 am

Willowpaw nodded excitedly. “WindClan and RiverClan! I know cats there that are nice...including Morningpaw of WindClan. She started the whole rebellion against the Righteous Few. She’s only an apprentice, too! I respect her, but I dont know what the Righteous Few will do to her...” She thought worriedly about the apprentice. Morningpaw may have broken the code, but it was for a good cause.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Trespassing Through Trees [closed]   Trespassing Through Trees [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 2:28 am

Summer immediately perked up at the mention of Morningpaw's name, her sky blue eyes sparkling with excitement and recognition. "Morningpaw? You don't say, darling! Why, she was the WindClan cat that I met," Summer explained eagerly, a slight purr bubbling in her chest. This was another mention of the Righteous Few, though. The "dead cats". What rebellion was it that Morningpaw had started? Perhaps that was the pretty she-cat's fear. Summer shook her head and mrrowed brightly, "I wouldn't worry, darling; she seemed quite capable to me! Whatever happens I'm sure she can handle it." Summer didn't know what might possibly happen, and she couldn't have guessed what future awaited her WindClan friend.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trespassing Through Trees [closed]   Trespassing Through Trees [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trespassing Through Trees [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2