Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

time of my life [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

time of my life [c] Empty
PostSubject: time of my life [c]   time of my life [c] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 8:08 pm

The ground was wet with dew, but the scent of dew was something Viper relished. The tabby moved with uncanny grace, swift steps intent. He loved the smell of dew, yes... but he hated the wet paws he got from it. After a while, the loner stopped at a tree, glancing up. It was a rather lonesome tree, and there looked to be a bird nest, but Viper didn't mind. The tomcat merely stretched, knowing he could certainly fight off a bird.

Viper opened his jaws, scenting for prey. He didn't smell the ThunderClan scent- the recent rain had washed it away, and it was early in the morning, so no one had renewed it yet. The tomcat gave a small smile at being alone- he thought. The rain-scent washed most everything away, but he was able to detect faint traces of squirrel, and he eventually saw the creature rooting through grass at the edge of his vision. Viper slid through the grass and lunged for the squirrel. His technique wasn't that of a Clan cat's. He stayed still and lunged quite suddenly, skimming the ground. The prey always noticed, but not until too late.

The same was few this time. A few seconds later, Viper sat up with the dead squirrel in his mouth, a pleased look on his face. The tabby stalked back to the tree, planning to eat his squirrel, when something made him prick his ears. He frowned, listening again, and pinpointed the sound: a cat's pawsteps. Viper didn't do anything, and bit into his squirrel anyway. The unknown cat would've seen his ears prick, and would now know that he was aware of their presence.

Last edited by Silverfluff on Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: time of my life [c]   time of my life [c] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 8:10 pm

hunting dice didn't go though;;
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15018

PostSubject: Re: time of my life [c]   time of my life [c] EmptyTue Apr 28, 2020 8:10 pm

The member 'Silverfluff' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

time of my life [c] Mistpe10
time of my life [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: time of my life [c]   time of my life [c] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 8:16 am

Cedarheart was remarking the borders when she came across a new scent. Not one of any of the clans, but that of cat. Her fur bristled. A loner. Soon, the young warrior’s eyes laid on the tabby, hunting their prey! She raced up to him. ”Hey! Mousebrain! You can’t just waltz on over here and steal our prey!” she hissed. There were cats that needed that prey. The plague was hurting them, and they needed to be strong. Yet this tom just decided to steal the prey in the middle of the territory!

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: time of my life [c]   time of my life [c] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 12:02 pm

Viper took another bite of his squirrel as a cat came into sight. "Well, guess what?" he growled softly as she finished speaking. "You can't stop me from eating this prey- 'stealing', as you put it. Also, I caught it; therefore it's mine. But you seem to think otherwise... so I guess I've no other choice." The words had barely left his mouth when Viper sprung at Cedarheart with his claws outstretched, bowing her over.

Viper used Jumping Strike, dealing 10 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Viper
45/45
120/140

Cedarheart
30/40
120/120
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: time of my life [c]   time of my life [c] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 5:16 pm

Cedarheart hissed angrily. ”It’s not like you are a Thudnerclanner! You can’t just eat off our land.” she quickly scaled up a tree then leapt down onto the trespasser, clawing at him.

Cedarheart used Tree Spring, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina!

Cedarheart:
30/40 HP
105/120 (-15) SP

Viper:
36/45 HP
120/140 SP

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: time of my life [c]   time of my life [c] EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 6:24 pm

Viper noted the way the she-cat gracefully climbed the tree. A thought was starting to form- she's one of those 'Clan' cats, isn't she? But it was broke off as she sprang at him, and he rolled backwards, reeling from her blow, but quickly managing to get back on his paws. "You claim for this to belong to you, and yet I'm the one who caught it." Viper didn't say anything else, though, and instead focused his energy on an attack. The tabby flipped onto his back. Pushing with his hind legs, he slithered under Cedarheart and lashed at her belly with his front claws, before quickly wriggling out. It wasn't necessarily an honorable move, but if this cat was a Clan cat, he'd need to be careful.

Viper used 'Half-turn Belly Rake', using 20 stamina and dealing 11 damage.

Viper
36/45
100/140 | -20

Cedarheart
19/40 | -11
105/120
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: time of my life [c]   time of my life [c] EmptyFri May 01, 2020 8:13 am

Cedarheart realized that this cat didn’t belong to a clan, so he didn’t know their ways. ”It’s Thunderclan territory. You’re supposed to hunt by Twolegplace!” she growled. As he struck at her stomach, she yowled in pain and hissed angrily, reading up on her legs to slash at him.

Cedarheart used Rear Up Slash, dealing 9 damage and costing 15 stamina!

Viper:
27/45 HP
100/140 SP

Cedarheart:
19/40
90/120

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: time of my life [c]   time of my life [c] EmptyFri May 01, 2020 4:13 pm

Viper winced at her blows, dropping to the ground. He glared at her, muscles tensed, still ready and expecting an attack. When it didn't immediately come, he kept one eye on her while licking his scarlet-stained chest. "Great... you're ThunderClan, aren't you? And I'm on your territory? I still don't believe that us loners should be restricted to the gloom and shadows while you vain Clan cats get everything. But he had the sense not to say it out loud, and instead said, "The rain washed your scent marking... things... away." Viper's claws were still unsheathed and his muscles were still tense. He hoped this ThunderClan cat wouldn't attack. Her claws hurt. But he assumed the worse, and remained on high alert, pale eyes watching for any sign of hostile movement.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: time of my life [c]   time of my life [c] EmptySun May 03, 2020 4:41 pm

Cedarheart nodded. Finally this tom was understanding it! His explanation did make sens. She relaxed. ”Yeah, I was working on marking them again. Sorry for attacking. It’s just been so much going on right now...” she trailed off. Her green gaze fell down. With the deaths, threats, the plague, everyone was on edge. And the tensions were high.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: time of my life [c]   time of my life [c] EmptyMon May 04, 2020 8:23 am

Viper ears twitched. "I'm sure there is." He was curious on what was so troubling to the Clan cats, but he just yawned and sat down. "I'm Viper. And you're someone from ThunderClan." The sentence was matter of fact, since she had already told him that.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: time of my life [c]   time of my life [c] EmptyMon May 04, 2020 8:45 am

Cedarheart chuckled. ”That is true!” mewed the brown tabby, lightening up a bit. ”I’m Cedarheart!” she mewed. ”Why is it that I always fight cats with the name Viper? Viperpaw, now you.” she said.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: time of my life [c]   time of my life [c] EmptyWed May 06, 2020 11:33 am

Viper tilted his head. “There’s a Viper...paw? You Clan cats have the most peculiar names. If you don’t mind me asking, why are your names all different? I’ve heard Streampaw and Viperpaw and Moonpaw. Why are you Cedarheart?” He always liked to learn about the Clans. Knowledge often created understanding, and understanding was certainly better than a battle fought over misconception.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: time of my life [c]   time of my life [c] EmptyWed May 06, 2020 6:55 pm

Cedarheart nodded. It was a good question, really. ”So, there are different t ranks within the clans. You start as a kit, and so your name ends with ‘kit. I was Cedarkit then. After about 6 moons, you become an apprentice, and your name ends in ‘paw. So I was Cedarpaw a bit ago. And once you become a warrior, your leader...or deputy, if they are filling in, pick a suffix for the end of your name. Mine is ‘heart.” she explained, hoping it made sense.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time of my life [c]   time of my life [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

time of my life [c]
Page 1 of 1