Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed] Empty
PostSubject: you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed]   you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed] EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 11:17 pm

Marching into the apprentice's den, Ivystar gazed across the myriad of young cats before her, each of them sleeping soundly, or at least close to it. The sun had just begun its ascent above the horizon and there were hardly any cats awake at such an hour, but Ivystar found herself willing and ready to get out of camp, almost eager. As eager as she could be, given the hundreds of things coursing through her mind at any given moment, at least. With her gaze locked on the slowly rising and falling pelt of Bubblepaw, Ivystar carefully stepped around the sleeping apprentices on each side, paying careful attention not to step on someone's tail or outstretched leg. With a gentle prod on the shoulder, Ivystar woke the apprentice, whispering lowly, "Time to wake up, Bubblepaw. We're on patrol together." With that she padded in the same fashion as before out of the apprentice den, waiting patiently by the exit to camp.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed]   you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed] EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 1:05 am

Bubblepaw lifted her head and stretched her jaws wide in a huge yawn. She blinked up sleepily at the RiverClan leader, and in her half-asleep state didn't recognize her at first. Then her eyes brightened almost immediately, and she leaped up to her paws. Ivystar! Yes, yes, I'm ready to go! Oh, I'm so excited!" She squealed and bounced in her nest, seeming to have forgotten that other apprentices were trying to sleep around her. She followed Ivystar out of the den, happily ignoring the meows of protest that resounded from the other apprentices, and trotted with her tail held up high over to the waiting molly. She hadn't even groomed the bits of moss and feather out of her fluffy tri-colored fur.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed]   you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed] EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 12:49 am

"We'll be on our way, then." She mewed gently, blinking past the sleep in her eyes. She padded past the camp exit, stepping through the small streams that dotted RiverClan's territory. There was no true destination this morning as the duo padded through the dense fog- just one simple goal: hunt for prey. With new-leaf on the rise, there was promise of much prey around the territory, both land and aquatic. When they finally got to a quiet stretch of territory where there was sure to be plenty of prey, Ivystar stopped. "I trust that Flashlight has already taught you the basics of hunting?" She mewed quietly, hoping not to disturb any nearby prey. "Whenever you're ready, we can begin. I'll follow your lead at first, then we can split up."

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed]   you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed] EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 1:39 am

"Yep, she sure has!" Bubblepaw mewed in response to Ivystar's question, looking up at her. She almost forgot to lower her voice as well to avoid spooking any nearby prey, but that surely hadn't dampened her enthusiasm. "Flashlight showed me how to catch a fish on my first day of training. At first, I thought I saw a brown fish swimming towards me, and I went to try to catch it, but it ended up catching me! Flashlight told me that it was called a water bug, and I learned how much their bites hurt! Have you ever been bitten by a water bug, Ivystar?" Without giving the leader a chance to respond, she went on. "So I tried again to catch a real fish. I was about to catch one, but then I noticed that my shadow scared it off, so I leaped to the other side of the stream so my shadow was behind me. I figured out that I needed to do that all on my own! I caught a fish and fed it to Tinylegs! He looked so happy!" She let out a trill of happiness at the fond memory.

Finally realizing where she was, Bubblepaw turned her attention to the nearby stream. "I've only ever caught one fish before. I don't know how to hunt on land yet, but I know that Flashlight will teach me soon. Flashlight is the best at everything! So I know she'll be able to teach me how to hunt on land. So, I'll go ahead and hunt for fish until then. I wanna catch the biggest fish in all of the forest so I can give it to Tinylegs and Carpsplash! When they're finished eating it, they'll be full for a full day!" And with that, the eager apprentice finally stopped talking to trot over to the riverbank. Bubblepaw paid attention to her shadow as she made her way over, finding that it was once again in front of her. So, once she made it to the river, she leaped over it and settled down on the other side with the shadow behind her. She couldn't help feeling a burst of pride at knowing exactly what to do after the first time. Keeping her eyes wide and watching, Bubblepaw waited until a decently-sized fish began creeping towards the edge of the river. It wasn't as big as she had hoped, but she knew that it would still feed one of the elders until dinnertime, so she rose her paw and unsheathed her claws, ready to strike. Then, she lashed out, scooping the fish out of the water and onto the riverside. Quickly, she pounced on it and bit the back of its neck before it could squirm back into the safety of the water. She let out a soft mew of satisfaction with a happy arch of her eyes.

Bubblepaw succeeded in catching a Fish, costing 3 SP.

Bubblepaw
20/20 HP
77/80 SP

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu on Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14969

PostSubject: Re: you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed]   you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed] EmptyFri Apr 02, 2021 1:39 am

The member 'Yoshachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed] Mistpe10
you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed]   you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 6:02 pm

Ivystar had simply resorted to nodding and shaking her head whenever Bubblepaw asked her something, for the little she-cat spoke too quickly for her to respond at all. Beyond the occasional, "that's very nice, Bubblepaw," Ivystar didn't speak much. She watched as the she-cat trotted over to the river and then made her way to the other side, nodding with approval as she followed her over. She watched in silence as the she-cat located a fish and caught it with ease, giving her a gentle smile as the she-cat walked up to the shore to fish for herself. Once she saw the shiny scales of a fish just below the surface of the water, she swiped her paw in and curled her claws around it, bringing it above the surface and nipping it with her teeth. She tossed it to the side and stepped back, waiting for Bubblepaw to make another attempt at the fish, if she so chose.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Last edited by Maple on Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14969

PostSubject: Re: you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed]   you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 6:02 pm

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed] Mistpe10
you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed]   you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today [closed]
Page 1 of 1