Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello? (Closed for Honeypaw)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

Hello?  (Closed for Honeypaw) Empty
PostSubject: Hello? (Closed for Honeypaw)   Hello?  (Closed for Honeypaw) EmptyFri 17 Apr 2020 - 11:40

Deerfrost sat near the front of a twoleg den, hidden in a bush, the remains of a squrriel in front of him. His yellow eyes were fixed on the forest. It was already getting dark out so he could probably see the cat he was looking for. The sounds of twolegs filled his ears. Nearby he could hear a kittypet purring in their garden, probably on the lap of a twoleg. Oh Honeypaw when will you arrive? Deerfrost wondered. His sister has got to arrive soon. She's gotta!

Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Closed for Honeypaw)   Hello?  (Closed for Honeypaw) EmptyFri 24 Apr 2020 - 14:04

Honeypaw carefully brushed through the overgrowth, gently yet firmly clutching a bundle of herbs wrapped in a beech leaf in her teeth. She felt incredibly nervous traveling outside of SkyClan territory. She had never been this close to Twolegplace before. But she had promised her brother she would meet him here with something to give him, and she was going to keep that promise. She didn't want him to worry about her. She finally broke through the last of the underbrush, and she placed down the herbs so she could use her nose to scent for anything other than plants. She picked up the scent of her brother, pinpointing the bush he was hiding under, and she picked up the herb bundle again before trotting over.

Placing it down again in the soft, well-kept grass of Twolegplace, she nestled down on her paws to keep herself hidden from unwanted eyes and mewed softly, "Deerfrost, I'm here. I-I'm sorry to keep you waiting, b-but I wanted to make sure no one saw me leave. I-I brought, um, daisy, chamomile-- u-um, traveling herbs. I think you remember, they're used to keep up your strength and keep hunger at bay. I, uh, I could only spare these with the short amount of time I had, but, um, if you want, I can visit every moon and give you a check-up to make sure you're doing okay out here on your own." She didn't really know how Spottedstar or Sagelight would feel about her using their precious herb supplies on a now-exiled cat, but Deerfrost was her kin. She couldn't just abandon him.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Closed for Honeypaw)   Hello?  (Closed for Honeypaw) EmptySat 25 Apr 2020 - 17:20

"Hello." Was all Deerfrost said, letting Honeypaw speak. "Thank you for the herbs." He thanked before lapping up the herbs, the taste terrible as always.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello? (Closed for Honeypaw)   Hello?  (Closed for Honeypaw) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello? (Closed for Honeypaw)
Page 1 of 1