Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA

Go down 
+7
RainyHeart
Seer
Not
Cays
Wolfos
Kari
ginger
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA   Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 0:07

Cat Name: Honeypaw

Clan :
Skyclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat :
To tend to the sick and the injured, regardless of clan or status; to share dreams with Starclan and heed their words, and to provide counsel to their leader and fellow medicine cats. Although a position of great respect, they are not allowed to take a mate or have kits; their mate is Starclan, their kits the clan. <3

What you would do with this position:
Okay, now this is a different story. cx What Honey would do as a MC is far different from what she should! Her tenure would be fast and... well, definitely not boring.

Honeypaw is a fierce force of nature, with very strong purist beliefs. While I think she would be a very interesting medicine cat -- to put it mildly -- I'm seeking out this position for her primarily because of her plot -- A Clan Divided. Being a medicine cat would strengthen the plot for several reasons, and make it more dynamic. <3 She would also be a hecka fun medicine cat, and break so many MC codes Starclan would be horrified for ever putting her there. >u< As Ripped and I discussed, if she becomes MC, after this fast and fun plot, she will be booted from her rank -- so the MCA role would be open quickly again!

Now onto convincing! ^-^ Here's what Honey would actually do as SkC MC, and how it would be exciting:

The basic framework is that Honey starts a powerful movement, awakening the clan to the dangers of having cats of impure blood in Skyclan. Believing that cats of non-Skyclan blood will bring her clan to ruin, she steps out against Rippedstar -- eventually creating a fissure within Skyclan; dividing them into those with pure blood and those without. [Insert MC role!]Foreseeing a blood-filled future, Starclan tries to pull Honey from the path of bloodshed -- trying to instill in her a value of life by making her their medicine cat... but in the end, nothing can change the path she is so determined to walk.

In many ways, Starclan has doomed Skyclan. Speaking as if from their mouths, Honey stands claiming Starclan is at her back -- pushing the clan into near-civil war. As a medicine cat, her role in creating this fracture would be heightened in several significant ways, including:

1) As a medicine cat, Honey would be in an influential position. It isn't just a warrior voicing her opinion to her leader -- it is her role to be an adviser to Rippedstar in matters of the future, giving Honey both the reason and credibility to question him. In spite of being young, her words would carry enormous weight. She is a medicine cat deaf to Starclan, but when she speaks, it's with all of their support behind her. drama yes

2) This would allow her to gain a following within Skyclan -- a greater one. A leader's word is law, but a medicine cat's is sacred -- the purists would not be afraid to stand against Rippedstar if it meant a medicine cat were standing beside them. This allows the split within Skyclan to be more dramatic; less cats would be afraid of disobeying Rippedstar. craziness ensues, sorry Rippedstar cx

In the end, after the movement Honey has created has spun out of her control, and the final battle ends... Honey will be stripped of her medicine cat rank; not only for shattering her code and her clan but for breaking the trust of Starclan. In the wake of this, Mint will seek a new apprentice -- and the MC role will re-open! (Honey would be medicine cat only for the duration of the plot -- it will be a dramatic and fun tenure, and once again, definitely a fast one!)

But what would Honey be like as a medicine cat?

Honey is not a gentle she-cat -- or anything like what one would expect as a medicine cat. She is fierce, she is bold and she throws herself into battle with claws unsheathed and fire raging in her heart. (As an apprentice, she already has SIX battles, lol) Before Starclan's call, she would have little interest in setting down her fangs to become a healer. But being dedicated to her code and faithful in Starclan, Honey would do it -- believing that Starclan is giving her the power of the position for a reason. because she's hot stuff

Oh, Honey will want to be the most battle-ready medicine cat in history, don't get me wrong. But this girl has never let anything stand in her way, and she would conquer all of the duties of her role. If she believes she can, she will! She will be fiery and frustrated, and her Starclan guide will yell in her ear every step of the way -- even if she keeps brushing them aside. She will make her opinions be heard, offend the world, and keep cursing the rule that medicine cats don't go out to fight. We will have action! And poor Mint will never be bored.

Why you think you deserve this position:

To say I think I "deserve" this position sounds so entitled. >u< But if I have to give reasons why I think I could do a good job, well... I am a super active RPer! And while I'm young and new to WCC, I've been very devoted to cat RPG. <3 My little proof of devotion is A Clan Divided, the clan-wide plot I helped create and organize (alongside Ripped <3).

As you could guess from the super unnecessarily long stuff above, I also really tend to throw myself into these roles. (Probably more than I should! cx) If I did get this position, I would try my best to make it something unique and fun -- bringing drama not just to SkC, but to the other medicine cats too. (Honey is definitely a party crasher, lol) In the effort of making her as a high-ranker interesting, I would strive to continue to make her dynamic until the day she steps down -- and then someone can quickly take her place, of course! <3 But for as long as Honey would be SkC MC, she would never let the role die.

Recommendations :
[18] Ripped, PikaGod, Kari, Wolf, Cays, Jade, Seer, Dakota, Skipp, Rainy, Jagged, Ash, Capri, blossomheart, amity, Squirrelnose, Harlem, LB <3 aww you guys

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Last edited by grapefruit ginger on Wed 2 May 2018 - 13:03; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA   Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 0:08

i have read and approved this novel

take a vote my pal +1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA   Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 0:10

+1 recommend, this might be excellent
Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 895

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA   Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 0:24

All the +1

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Wolfos

Wolfos

Characters : Chillpaw, Emberkit, Wolfpaw
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA   Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 0:24

+1 WOO (Keep Wolfpaw alive plz xD)
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA   Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 1:20

Oh u know I recommend. +1

Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA   Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 6:41

Recommend!

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA   Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 8:22

this seems super fun

recommended

Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA   Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 8:30

+1 from me!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA   Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 8:36

I love this! I recommend! :)
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA   Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 8:49

This plot idea sounds awesome! :D
Recommend!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA   Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 8:56

I wish I could come up with plots like this! Recommended!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA   Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 9:33

Yes interesting plots, +1 recommend

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA   Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 9:39

I recommend! Great plot!
Back to top Go down
blossomheart

blossomheart

Characters : Icecloud (TC), Speckledpaw (WC), Juniperpaw (SC)
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan
Aquarius Rooster
Number of posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA   Honeypaw for Skyclan MCA EmptyWed 2 May 2018 - 11:32

+1!

Windclan Apprentice

Icecloud
  Color #6699ff
Thunderclan Warrior

Juniperpaw
 Color #99cc99
Shadowclan Apprentice

Signature picture made by Cotton
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content