Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 11:59 am

OOC: Oakstar is not feeling well, so Nettlefire is conducting the ceremony

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Highrock for a clan meeting!"

Nettlefire made the familiar call, and stood in that familiar place, but this particular task was new to her. She felt a little guilty about being here in Oakstar's place, especially for this particular ceremony. Having her father be the one to conduct her warrior ceremony had made it all the more meaningful, and she hated to deny her own sibling that experience, too. But it was what it was; and Nettlefire would do her best with her sister's ceremony.

She waited as her clanmates were called forth by the announcement, and watched for Daisypaw to be among them.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 12:05 pm

Daisypaw heard the familiar call, she had heard it many times before. It was Nettlefire on the Highrock, and she cam out, wondering what was happening. She knew her father wasn’t feeling well, so it could have been any sort of ceremony, she hoped it was her own warrior ceremony. She sat down, looking up at their deputy, excitedly.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 9:21 pm

Nettlefire spotted her little sister's pelt among the crowd, and gave the she-cat a nod of acknowledgement before beginning. "Today, another apprentice is ready to join the ranks of the warriors. Daisypaw, please take a step forward," there was something almost approaching warmth in the she-cat's normally level, almost cold tone.

She waited for the apprentice to do so.

"I, Nettlefire, current deputy of Thunderclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Daisypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 9:26 pm

Daisypaw stepped forward, her yes locked on her sister. She was ready to speak the familiar words, as soon as the deputy imposed the question. The tabby nodded. ”I do.” she would protect any of these cats, and she would be a great warrior. She was ready for everything that would come next. She silently wondered what her new name would be. She thought of some options. It’ll probably be plant-related. Daisyleaf, Daisypetal, something like that. she thought.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 9:41 pm

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Daisypaw, from this moment you will be known as Daisybloom. StarClan honors your kindness and gentleness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan,"

Nettlefire gave the now-warrior another nod, this time one of respect rather than simple acknowledgement, and joined in the growing chant of her sister's new name.

As the chants began to fade, Nettlefire jumped down from the Highrock, and walked towards Daisybloom. "Daisybloom," she called as she approached. "I am sorry I had to conduct the ceremony in place of Oakstar. I am sure he would've liked to have been able to do it, and I'm sure it'd would've been nice for you, as well, to have your father get to give you your warrior name. But I hope having your sister do it was nice, too." she smiled, though perhaps a little weakly, still feeling a little guilty. "Anyway-- congratulations, Daisybloom!"
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 9:47 pm

The she-cat smiled as a rush passed through her as she became Daisybloom. She nodded as Nettlefire talked to her. ”Of course Nettlefire! Even if Oakstar couldn’t do it, I still had my sister do it.” she said, as she heard the chants of her name around camp. She was now a warrior. It was excited, but also a bit scary. She was ready to tackle warriorhood, one step at a time.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1