Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 6 Apr 2020 - 14:05

“Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Highrock for a clan meeting!”

As Nettlefire stood up on the Highrock and watched some of the, Nettlefire realized for the first time how crowded the nursery had gotten lately, though a few of them would be joining the apprentice's den shortly. She waited as her clanmates gathered, watching for the particular kit who this ceremony was for.
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 6 Apr 2020 - 14:24

The camp entrance rustled as the little tan tabby entered camp, the results of a successful hunt in her jaws. Cherryblossom set down her catch in the growing fresh-kill pile, and when she paused to mew a greeting to one of her Clanmates, it was only then that she realized that everyone was congregating underneath the Highrock. Nettlefire stood proudly on it, and for a split second, she felt a pang that her father, Houndheart, no longer took his place up there. However, the sadness was short-lived, and with Nettlefire's presence, it meant that the apprentice's den was about to get even bigger!

With a purr of happiness, she bounded over to the growing gathering, and wondered just who was going to be apprenticed, and who would become a mentor that day.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 6 Apr 2020 - 15:26

Moonkit padded out of the nursery to the ThunderClan camp clearing, where she would finally be apprenticed. She wondered who her mentor would be. Sitting with her tail curled neatly around her paws, Moonkit groomed her fur like she had done some time before, until she was sure she looked presentable. She pawed the ground nervously, suddenly anxious.

I hope I don't make a mistake, Moonkit thought worriedly. It would be so embarrassing and I would be doing something wrong in front of the whole clan and everybody would see! Oh, StarClan, please don't let me make a mistake...

Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony Downlo10 Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony Downlo15 Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ceryn
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ceryn

Characters : Deceased/Inactive: Addershade, Nettlestar, Marshcloud, Buzzardpaw, Crowcall
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 721

PostSubject: Re: Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 9 Apr 2020 - 21:05

"Moonkit, please step forward," Nettlefire called.

After the kit had done so, she continued.

"Moonkit, you have reached the age of six moons, which means you are now ready to become an apprentice. From this day on until your receive your warrior name, you will be known as Moonpaw. Cherryblossom will be your mentor."
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 9 Apr 2020 - 21:43

Cherryblossom certainly hadn't been expecting to become a mentor so soon, especially since she'd been named a warrior only a moon or so ago. Nonetheless, she stood and made her way to the front of the crowd, and took her place in front of the newly-named Moonpaw. Since she was smaller, she didn't have to crane her head down to touch noses with her first apprentice. She smiled warmly at the other she-cat and whispered,
"I'll do my best to teach you well, Moonpaw."
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 10 Apr 2020 - 9:52

Silently, Moonkit - no, Moonpaw now - touched noses with her new mentor. Cherryblossom seemed nice, though she seemed not much taller than Moonpaw. Brimming with excitement, Moonpaw fought against the urge to bounce around the clearing and shriek at the top of her lungs.

"I'll try my best, too," she mewed firmly.

Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony Downlo10 Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony Downlo15 Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1