Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goose Feathers || Open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

Goose Feathers || Open Empty
PostSubject: Goose Feathers || Open   Goose Feathers || Open EmptyWed 1 Apr 2020 - 17:42

Watchful eyes tracked the fluttering of a downy feather, blown into the alleys and shadows of massive gray structures by the wind, as it tumbled towards the earth. Suddenly, the waiting white form leaped, and Goose tackled his imaginary enemy, pinning the feather to the hard concrete. Rather pleased with himself, the little rogue swept his paw over his muzzle, looking around the little alley he was sheltering in for now. The days were still cold, as they had been when he was born, but they were warming, and his thick, snowy-colored coat was plenty to keep out the chill. The quiet rumbling of cars buzzed in his ear, as usual, but he had learned quickly that they were only to be feared if a cat was trying to cross. The noise usually lulled him to sleep.

The massive shiny creatures were one of the only things he could hear, aside from the occasional shouting Upwalker, and he took great comfort in it. Licking his maw, he hopped up onto a trash bin, figuring he could find some food. He preferred the wet mush kindly Upwalkers sometimes left out, and the bins had the tendency to dirty his fur, but a meal was a meal, and bin food wasn’t that bad, anyways. Goose balanced precariously on the rim, about to jump in, when the sight of another cat approaching caught his attention. They weren’t talking yet, as far as he could see, but he decided to make introductions anyways. “Hi!”

Goose Feathers || Open Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Goose Feathers || Open   Goose Feathers || Open EmptySat 11 Apr 2020 - 18:26

Willow padded silently through the winding streets of Twolegplace to one of the places she "hunted." Kind of. More like she scavenged, but whatever. Food was food. Life in the Twolegplace was hard. She knew to be wary of strangers, so when someone called out to her, she stayed silent and fleed.

But this time, the cat was kit-sized and didn't seem to be dangerous. So she responded to his call. "Hello," she mewed. "Who are you?" she asked the white cat who had most likely come for a meal like she did. She was probably a bit older than him, so they could be friends, probably.

Goose Feathers || Open Downlo10 Goose Feathers || Open Downlo15 Goose Feathers || Open Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Goose Feathers || Open   Goose Feathers || Open EmptyTue 14 Apr 2020 - 6:16

Goose flicked his tail, watching the other cat closely. He wasn’t fantastic at reading lips yet, but he could pick out some short phrases. Oo are oo? He guessed it was Who are you, so he gave a reply he hoped was accurate. “Goose.”

Curiosity piqued, he motioned towards the other cat, in a way he thought could express “you?” as best he could. A car honked nearby, and his ears instinctively flicked to the low noise, quiet, but there.

Goose Feathers || Open Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Goose Feathers || Open   Goose Feathers || Open EmptyTue 14 Apr 2020 - 10:05

Willow cocked her head to the side. So he wants me to introduce myself? Shrugging, she replied loudly, "Willow. I'm Wiiilllloooww." She jumped at the loud honking of a nearby monster, but Goose merely flicked his ears toward the noise, not seeming affected at all. Perhaps he's... deaf? she mused. She bounded closer to the white tom, curious about him.

Goose Feathers || Open Downlo10 Goose Feathers || Open Downlo15 Goose Feathers || Open Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goose Feathers || Open   Goose Feathers || Open Empty

Back to top Go down

Goose Feathers || Open
Page 1 of 1