Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

April Gathering 2020

Go down 
+24
Sun
feahter
Ankle
Emberglow
Mosspelt
Chickenwing
Fox
JJ
Holly
Falcarolwing
KatzJump
Ice
sumashira
Cays
Peridot
Patch
KittyKatz
Reaper King
Spooksjolly
rhindon
deer
Maple
Honey Badger
Grizzly
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 EmptyThu 9 Apr 2020 - 23:31

Olivestone ducked under Ferretdance's playful swat, and returned with one of her own, purring in amusement. She then gave a playful swat at Morningpaw, as she insinuated that Olivestone were gossiping behind her Clanmates' backs. Cheeky kit! Acting like I'm spreading secrets!
She chuckled, "Don't go ruining my reputation, now!"

When Morningpaw asked about the typical proceedings of the Gathering, Olivestone paused to think about what to say. Finally, she whispered back,
"Be glad that it's this tame so far. Our first Gathering, that is, mine and Ferretdance's, was not this quiet. I'll tell you more about it once we get back to camp. I... I don't want to tempt fate by talking about it here."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2020 - 11:23

Redpaw noticed another cat with a strikingly red pelt, who had looked over with a jolt as he’d been called. What’s the harm in talking to her? So he walked over, dipping his head to her. “I’m Redpaw, but you already knew that.

OOC: if redpaw’s closed to talk, just let me know :0
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2020 - 12:34

Redpaw looked over to Viperpaw and flicked her plumed tail as soon as she noticed the SkyClan apprentice rise to his paws and start making his way over towards her.
Toad-brain! You don't get up and move once the leaders have started the Gathering!

Nonetheless, she dipped her head in response to his greeting and responded, "Well, this'll get confusing, because so am I. I'm also named Redpaw. The confusion won't last for long, though, because my warrior ceremony will be any day now."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9994

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2020 - 12:50

Ploverpuddle was glad the Thunderclanner agreed with him. The large gray tom dipped his head in a return greeting. He remained silent ears perked in the leaders direction as they spoke up. Nothing unusual happening in the clans that have already spoken. "So far so good.. Finchstar please don't mess this up for us.." The tom stated, thinking openly. Windclan didn't need to deal with Starclan's anger.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2020 - 13:00

Not bothering to acknowledge the arrival of any of the leaders, the fluffy silver she-cat merely sat and watched as Spottedstar began the gathering with news of his own. Nothing out of the ordinary for SkyClan, ThunderClan, or ShadowClan had taken place. A gentle sigh of relief escaped the she-cat's maw, inaudible to any of the leaders surrounding her. After three of the present leaders shared their news, Ivystar stepped forward, preparing to deliver what she hadn't been able to in the moons past, due to... interruptions. "RiverClan is faring well this moon. Willowpaw has begun her training as an apprentice, and we have welcomed Nightwolf as a full warrior of RiverClan. The River has seen an abundance of fish, as New-Leaf usually entails." With nothing more than a nod to end her report, Ivystar turned to join the other four leaders, turning her gaze to Finchstar. 'Dear StarClan, if he messes this up for us...'

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2020 - 13:07

April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 C_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636

As the leaders gave their news, clouds began to cover the starlight above. The dark and imposing threat drew nearer. As Finchstar rose to give his clan news, a bright flash of light and a thunderous crack pierced the sky.

Somebody is here. They are unhappy. They are Righteous.

"Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2020 - 13:25

Mossbloom looked to Aspenheart, a shudder causing the fur along her spine to raise. "That certainly doesn't sound promising or reassuring.... Have they seen or heard anything else? None of ThunderClan's members has spoken about anything like that...." She sighed, only half-listening to news from above her until a loud roll of thunder and darkness filled the clearing. Her shoulders slumped and she looked defeated, what could possibly be happening now?

Dappleshine nuzzled her daughter, breathing in her scent as she fought the tears of their reunion. "I'm so glad you're alright. I know things are scary, but we'll get through it, just like we have many things before." Dappleshine blinked as Dacedream excitedly announced there was someone she needed to meet, and as she introduced a pretty she-cat Dappleshine's mouth dropped for a moment before a wide grin exploded across her expression. "Oh Dacedream, you kitted! Oh my minnow, you've grown so much, I'm so proud of you. I'm so sorry I couldn't be there dearest...." Turning her attention to the younger she-cat, she purred and touched her nose to the top of her head gently. "I'm so pleased to meet you, Cherryblossom. I'm sorry it's taken so long to finally do so, I've been ill. I hope you're well?" She settled in next to the two, determined to learn all she could about her grandkits in the time she had. Perhaps Oakstar would agree to another meeting... The thought accompanied her as she listened to the announcements until clouds suddenly rolled towards the moon, shrouding the clearing as Finchstar moved to stand. Biting her tongue as her claws started to extend just barely, she rose slightly, moving in front of Dacedream and Cherryblossom. She didn't know what was coming, but she would protect her kit and grandkit at all costs.

Goldengale had just started to relax, hoping that her worry was for nothing, when just as Finchstar moved to give the latest news on WindClan the sky grew dark. Her tail twitched nervously as she sat up, eyes searching the area for something, anything, out of place. She had let her guard down, and now it may be too late.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2020 - 13:28

Flintstar frowned as he stared at the skies, watching the clouds start to gather. It seems he was right not to trust the Stars - heart sinking as he listened to Ivystar speak and realized the last one to go would be Finchstar. Of course, it seemed StarClan truly had it out for the tom. He shook his head as he watched the WindClan leader step forward - before flinching as thunder rang across the clearing. As the light faded and he blinked, he spared a glance around at the other leaders. Each of them seemed to be fine, and he turned his gaze to the crowd below to make sure that ShadowClan was alright.

He froze at the sound of a voice, a greeting. His eyes falling into a group of five cats he was certain had not been there before. His eyes locked onto a tortoiseshell, recognizing the gruff features and large form that loosely mirrored his own. "Y-You!" He growled, a snarl rising in his throat but it cut off as he felt the familiar feeling he had grown to dread - fear. He recognized all of these cats, they were the ones that had given him his leader name. They were in charge of StarClan now, so it would seem. And the deputy Love was nowhere to be seen. He felt locked into place, feeling helpless as he stared at the five StarClan leaders. He had been powerless to save his mother, he was doing all in his power to keep ShadowClan safe but they were here. They were here and they... What did they want? His whiskers twitched, his expression cracking from its normal solemn nature to show true fear.

He had to keep ShadowClan safe, he had to keep Freckleface safe - she was in the crowd, she was in danger. His heart raced as he sat there, unmoving, chained to the spot as he waited...Waited for the cats to speak. To hear whatever StarClan had to say - in flesh this time.

April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray

Last edited by Honey Badger on Fri 10 Apr 2020 - 13:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2020 - 13:48

The words had hardly left Redpaw's mouth before a crack of thunder cut her off, and despite her tough facade, her ears flattened and her hackles raised, tail fluffing out as she crouched down. She stared, wide-eyed up to the leaders, then down to the five cats that had appeared in the center of the clearing, the commotion of cats skittering aside to give them space drawing her eye. While she had complicated feelings of distrust towards StarClan, she knew these cats were the ones responsible for Thornstar's death, and that thought alone struck fear in her.

Olivestone rolled her eyes, as she just Had to tempt fate just by mentioning the other Gatherings that had gone awry. That irritation was fleeting, and was quickly replaced by fear, her fur bushing out. She very quickly swept Morningpaw to her side before pressing herself as close to Ferretdance as possible, effectively sandwiching the apprentice between the two warriors. She looked at her apprentice and murmured, "Keep quiet. I'll explain everything when we get home."
Oh Finchstar, you've really done it now...

Cherryblossom smiled as she basked in the chatter from her grandmother, genuinely pleased with having gotten to meet her. The calm and happiness was short-lived as StarClan demonstrated their wrath once more, and the little tabby instinctively pressed herself against her mother, noticing that her grandmother had moved to place herself between the five starry cats that had appeared, and them.

Last edited by Peridot on Fri 10 Apr 2020 - 14:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2020 - 14:12

Spotlake watched as Starclan cats came down. Why were they here? Were they going to tell everybody something?

Nightwolf was laying down when suddenly a sound came. It hurt his ears and then, there they were. 5 starclan cats. Nightwolf could small and hear the terrified cats. What was going on? ""W-w-whats going on?" He asked quietly, nearly a whisper.

Patch

Patch

Characters : Patchpaw, Beetlestrike
Clan/Rank : [P] TC Apprentice, [B] SkC T1 Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2020 - 14:34

Viperpaw couldn't help it. Pure fear rushed through her veins at the appearance of the starry felines, and she let out a very undignified yelp. The murderers of both of her parents had just shown up. Without really thinking about it, she pressed closer to Redpaw, before realizing that she might be putting the other apprentice in harm's way. Her green eyes were round and wide, and she glanced frantically around for an escape route.

Ferretdance was on his paws in seconds, helping Olivestone to secure Morningpaw between their bodies. He didn't want to admit to himself that this was fruitless, that if the cats that had appeared wanted to they could rip through them like ripping up dead grass. He was starting to wonder if it wouldn't be better to just skip gatherings for the rest of his life. He really didn't have a good track record.

[#a4af78]                     [#ffc900]
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2020 - 14:49

Applepaw looked up, confused. His eyes darted around, and he crouched down, trying to conceal himself. He ran towards Nightwolf, scared and confused. He looked at his older brother, still scrunched up.

Daisypaw’s eyes widened with fear. They were here to harm her, she wasn’t pure. They were going to kill her and her family! The pale brown tabby’s blue eyes looked at her father, standing upon the rock. She needed comforting. Even as almost a warrior, she was very scared.

Cedarpaw’s green eyes flooded with fear. It rushed through her. She looked at Beepaw, Harefoot, Ferretnose. If they wanted to harm her family, or someone they loved, she would...she would-she couldn’t attack their ancestors. But she wouldn’t be able to stand it if any of her family, friends, or pretty much anyone in her clan get killed.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2020 - 15:01

Redpaw looked over when Viperpaw pressed herself to her side, and instinctively, the red apprentice curled her tail around Viperpaw. Through her fear, Redpaw remembered that the younger apprentice's parents were both murdered by the starry cats that had appeared before the Clans, and a little spark of rage bloomed in her heart. While she wouldn't so anything to confront StarClan herself, she'd do her best to protect and support Thornstar's last litter.
If they want to hurt her or Briarpaw or Smokepaw, they're going to have to go through me first.
Back to top Go down
Emberglow

Emberglow

Characters : Morningdove (Md) | Firekit (Ff)
Clan/Rank : (Md) WC T1 Warrior | (Ff) SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2020 - 15:06

The tremors before an earthquake, the flash of thunder before the roar of lightning, the sirens before a bomb- Morningpaw wasn't aware of any of these, but she still had exactly the same feeling as she looked up at the clouds moving to cover the stars. And when StarClan themselves came down to deliver justice, it was not with reverence and awe that she regarded them, but with fear-- no, with fear and determination.

"I'm not scared," she lied, looking up at the warriors safeguarding her and asking her mentor, "But-- why are they here? What are they going to do?"

April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 JtTCx0V
character profiles / art by Peridot
Morningdove
||Firepaw
WindClan T1 Warrior
||SkyClan Apprentice
15 HP / 50 SP (d)
||20 HP / 80 SP
palevioletred
||darkgoldenrod

Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 Apr 2020 - 16:03

Shortly after SkyClan’s arrival, the leaders began their announcements, and for several minutes, all seemed normal. Each cat who stepped forward claimed their Clan was faring well enough, better now that the promise of newleaf had lured their prey back to the forest; aside from the obvious threat hanging over them, WindClan’s news wouldn’t have been much different. But the clouds streamed forth, drowning starlight as Finchstar stepped forward. Raventail braced himself a moment before the thunder. It wasn’t enough. Even if this happened once a moon for the rest of his life (which seemed increasingly likely with every Gathering that passed), he’d still jump every time like he had the first.

On his feet, he spun, gaze skipping from one group of cats to the next. There, Dappleshine, guarding Dacedream and a stranger. After a long moment, Raventail forced himself to look back toward the StarClanners. They were already dead, already untouchable. Fighting five dogs would have been less futile.

They appeared out of nowhere. Five cats, fur alight with stars. Lightfang barely remembered the face of the warrior he’d spoken to at his Moonstone, but he knew in an instant that Mumblefoot wasn’t among them now. These cats held themselves differently. They stood as tall as the trees around them, paws solid as earth, carrying an utter certainty that Lightfang, in any other circumstance, might have envied. Frozen, he stared from the back of a sea of WindClanners. They were here for him. They had to be. He’d come to the Gathering for the first time in moons; what else could be different about tonight? He slid back a step, no further.

Halfway through thinking of a blistering comeback, Snowpaw opened his mouth just in time to be cut off by a blinding flash and a roll of thunder from beyond. He blinked until the lights faded from the backs of his eyelids. Had those cats been there before? No, he definitely would’ve noticed something like that. They looked like the ones he’d heard stories about in the nursery, the ones his noisier denmates talked about meeting at their Moonstones. StarClan themselves were here!

…They were here. At Fourtrees. A glance around reinforced Snowpaw’s certainty that he was still in the clearing, very much alive and surrounded by ShadowClanners. His pelt began to prickle. According to what he’d been told before his first Gathering, he wasn’t supposed to move around too much while the leaders were talking—but, technically, no one was talking anymore, and for a reason he couldn’t quite articulate, he didn’t want to be alone for this. Something wasn’t right. With one last indignant look over his shoulder at the rude brown tabby, he began the slow shuffle back to RiverClan’s part of the clearing.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2020   April Gathering 2020 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

April Gathering 2020