Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Friend (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 2:43

As Mallowkit trotted to the fresh-kill pile, she looked back. She spotted Moonkit walking slightly farther behind Milkkit. Milkkit's kinda changed! She thought. She never thought he would ever invite another kit with them to go eat out. She moved her gaze over to the fresh-kill pile. There was plenty to choose from. Out of everything, Mallowkit picked up a small mouse. Her appetite wasn't too crazy and she figured a small mouse would be perfect for some extra energy. She pawed it out of the pile, rolling it towards her. She stretched her legs out, both ends slowly coming down to a stop at the ground. She curled her tail around herself, beginning to paw at the mouse and gently snack on it as she waited for Moonkit and Milkkit to begin their munching too.
Back to top Go down
Milk

Milk

Characters : Milkkit → Milkpaw → Milkberry
Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 2:47

"Hey wait for me, Mallowkit!" Milkkit exclaimed. He pounced over to Mallowkit, sitting down next to her and looking towards the fresh-kill pile. "Hmmm..." He hummed, "A mouse seems best for now." He shrugged, too lazy to go looking for more snacks in the pile. He bite into the mouse. It was way better than any other food he had eaten before. "I haven't tasted anything like this before." He said, his mouth full of mouse bits as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 3:01

Moonkit bounded after Milkkit and nearly crashed into his back when he stopped. "Hey, I want some too," she grumped and squeezed in beside the others to take a bite out of the mouse. She was opening up to the other two kits, and she was sure she had two new best friends to play with.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 3:17

Mallowkit grinned back at Moonkit, she rolled over to the she-cat. Mallowkit lifted herself up and leaned near Moonkit, she moved her mouth towards the kit's ear. "I think Milkkit likes me." She whispered, "And, to be honest...I kind of like him too." She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Milk

Milk

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 3:19

Milkkit turned his head as fast as he could towards Moonkit and Mallowkit. He began to feel the exact same hot chills he had gotten earlier. Did they just whisper my name..? He thought. Finally, he feared that they had figured out Milkkit's biggest secret. He hadn't been that obvious, right?

⋆⋆ Milkkit // Kit // TC ⋆⋆  ⋆⋆ Nettlekit // Kit // SC ⋆⋆
#6699ff #cc9999

A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 Tumblr_p0r5h7ZqOg1wu4410o1_500
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 3:25

"It's obviously he likes you," Moonkit whispered back to Mallowkit. Noticing Milkkit's head turn towards them with his ears perked, Moonkit said loudly, "Ummm, guys! All our names all start with the same sound! See, Mallowkit, Milkkit, and Moonkit!" She hoped Milkkit hadn't heard them talking about him, and she hoped she could keep Mallowkit's secret safe.
Back to top Go down
Milk

Milk

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 3:35

Milkkit groaned, "I know you guys were talking about me!" He meowed, his ears pointing downward with an embarrassed look on his face. "It better not of been anything bad..." He murmured.

#6699ff #cc9999

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 3:37

Mallowkit blushed, "U-uh...Nope!" She laughed awkwardly. "Yeah! They all start with the same sound! That's so cool, Moonkit!" She meowed, trying to change the subject just as her friend had been trying to do.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 3:52

"Yeah, I know, right! I'm totally amazing!" Moonkit mewed, eyes looking everywhere but at Milkkit. "Uhh, let's go play something!" Moonkit nudged Mallowkit. "Help me think of something to play!" she muttered frantically.
Back to top Go down
Milk

Milk

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 5:10

Milkkit rolled his eyes,"Whatever." He muttered, "How about that moss ball over there." He mewed, motioning his head towards the ball that was rolled over towards a dark corner.

#6699ff #cc9999

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 6:11

"Hmmm," Moonkit mewed. A mischievous glint entered her amber eyes. "How about we..." her voice dropped into a whisper, "sneak out of camp?"

A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 Downlo10 A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 Downlo15 A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 6:54

Mallowkit stretched backwards, "W-what?" She stuttered, "No way!" she meowed, "I'm not sneaking out! Do you know how much trouble we could get in? How much danger we would be in?" She shrieked in fear.
Back to top Go down
Milk

Milk

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 9:39

Milkkit sighed, "Mallowkit..." He mewed, "I know that you're all 'good two shoes' but, truth is, we won't be able to have fun like this in a while." He sighed. "But I guess, if you want to stay here, you can. Me and Moonkit can just go."

#6699ff #cc9999

Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 9:56

"Mm-hmm, Milkkit and I will go while you stay in camp and be bored." Moonkit grinned at Milkkit. "Then we can explore the ravine and territory without you. We'll get to see a bunch of stuff and smell different scents and maybe even hunt a mouse or two." Moonkit purred. "And you won't get to hang out with your crush." Moonkit whispered in Mallowkit's ear out of Milkkit's hearing.

A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 Downlo10 A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 Downlo15 A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2020 - 10:01

Mallowkit's eyes grew wide, she stuttered, "U-uh, fine!" She yelled. "I'll go with but I'll be blaming you two if we get in trouble." She grunted. She approached the entrance of ThunderClan's camp, waiting for the other two kits to catch up. Mother wouldn't be too happy about this... Mallowkit couldn't help but think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Friend (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next