Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Looking for a friend (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Digital

Digital

Characters : Frostfang - ShadowClan, Turtlepaw - RiverClan, Deadpaw - SkyClan
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Young Warrior, RiverClan Apprentice, SkyClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 106

Looking for a friend (open) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a friend (open)   Looking for a friend (open) EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 2:36 pm

Deadkit sat by the nursery, watching the activity of the camp. He was a little lonely, a lot of kits didn't want to be around him. This was because of his sightless, milky blue right eye. He often turned his head to get a better view of his right side, but he could generally tell where things were by smell and scent. He padded out curiously, looking for someone to talk to.

Digital's Cats
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend (open)   Looking for a friend (open) EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Pansypaw was relaxing in a small patch on sunlight outside of the apprentice's den. Hearing paw steps, she looked up to see a small kit emerge from the nursery. She had never met this one before, so she lifted her head to call him over. "Hey there, I'm Pansypaw!"
She was not close enough to see the kit's disability.

Back to top Go down
Digital

Digital

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend (open)   Looking for a friend (open) EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Deadkit heard an apprentice introduce herself, and call him over. He padded towards her, glad for the company. "Hi" he mewed, "I'm Deadkit, have you been an apprentice long?" he asked as he sat down near her.

Digital's Cats
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend (open)   Looking for a friend (open) EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 3:14 pm

As the kit began to walk closer, Pansypaw noticed his eye. Though it did not show on the outside, she flinched inwardly. Oh, the poor thing! When she heard his name she couldn't help but pity him more. Deadkit!? What kind of cruel name is that! Enraged, she managed to keep her composure as she continued the conversation.

"Hello Deadkit, it's nice to meet you." The name felt strange on her tongue, but she kept going. "I've been an apprentice for a while now, I'm getting close to having my ceremony." Cutting herself off, she meowed with a concerned tone "Deadkit, who are your parents?"

Back to top Go down
Digital

Digital

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend (open)   Looking for a friend (open) EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 3:39 pm

OOC: npc

IC: Deadkit flicked his tail at the nursery, "My mom is in there, I don't know my dad" he meowed. "Your almost a warrior? that's so cool! I feel like i'm never going to get to be an apprentice" a look of fear crossed his face. "You do think Crowstar will make me an apprentice right?"

Digital's Cats
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend (open)   Looking for a friend (open) EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 3:47 pm

ooc: ah okie

Pansypaw nodded, less than pleased with the kit's response; but it would have to do. She didn't want to push it. At the tom's worried statement, Pansypaw smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry, Crowstar is a wise and kind leader. I'm sure he will give you a chance; you have a warrior's spirit already." Purring, a hint of pride entered her voice as she replied "Crowstar is my grandfather you know."

Back to top Go down
Digital

Digital

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend (open)   Looking for a friend (open) EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 3:57 pm

Deadkit's eyes widened in awe of the apprentices statement. "Wow! I'm glad you think so, I can fight just as well as any cat, just wait till I catch an intruder."

Digital's Cats
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend (open)   Looking for a friend (open) EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 4:15 pm

Pansypaw purred, amused. This little tom has spirit; she hoped that she would be a warrior by the time he was apprenticed so she could mentor him. It probably wouldn't work out though. Smiling, she replied "I bet you could give them quite a beating. Do you know any hunting or fighting moves yet? I can teach you if you want!"

Back to top Go down
Digital

Digital

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend (open)   Looking for a friend (open) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:04 am

Deadkit practically starting bouncing in excitement. "Really? Yes! Thank you Pansypaw! please show me!"

Digital's Cats
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend (open)   Looking for a friend (open) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 11:06 am

Pansypaw giggled at the kit's bold enthusiasm, and stood up. "Okay, first I'm going to teach you the hunters crouch. Once you know that, you can learn just about anything." Crouching down in her perfected position, she purred "Notice how my legs are tucked under my body, and my tail is straight." Moving her tail up and down to signify her next point, she meowed "If your tail it too high, or too low, it could brush against something and scare off the prey." She stayed in the position, waiting to see how the kit performed.

Back to top Go down
Digital

Digital

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend (open)   Looking for a friend (open) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 2:46 pm

Deadkit studied the way Pansypaw crouched low on the ground. He let the front of his body drop towards the ground, and raised his haunches. His tail certainly felt like it was out of place. He saw a leaf fluttering down and couldn't resist leaping towards it, trying to pin it down tot he forest floor.

Digital's Cats
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend (open)   Looking for a friend (open) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:47 pm

Pansypaw chuckled at the young kit's short attention span. His crouch was pretty good though, and he definitely had a great pounce. Deciding to let him play, she scraped up some moss from the ground and rolled it into a ball. Every kit's favorite game. Rolling it across to the kit, she waited to see what he would do.

Back to top Go down
Digital

Digital

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend (open)   Looking for a friend (open) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 4:10 pm

Deadkit straitened up, then Pansypaw rolled a ball of moss towards him and he immediately sprang after it. He mewed excitedly as he batted the ball around. After a bit he sat up strait and licked his chest, slightly embarrassed by acting so kit-like.

Digital's Cats
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend (open)   Looking for a friend (open) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 7:26 pm

Pansypaw grinned, amused as she watched the kit's innocent play.  She remembered when she had been that young; she and her sisters had played the same mossball game, and explored by Viperpaw's side.  Heaving a nostalgic sigh, she realized just how far she had come.  She was soon to be a warrior, and at one point that only seemed like a far-off dream.  

When the kit stopped his play and looked ashamed, Pansypaw stepped forward and began to bat around the ball herself.  Placing her paw on tom of it to stop the rolling, she looked down at the kit and purred "It's okay to play, it helps you to practice your skills for your future training."  Rolling the ball back over to him, she twisted her head to lick a clump of messy fur on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a friend (open)   Looking for a friend (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a friend (open)
Page 1 of 1