Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Friend (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

A New Friend (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) EmptyMon 16 Mar 2020 - 15:39

Mallowkit gently padded out of The Nursery. She looked around camp, hoping to find another cat to hopefully become friends with. Mallowkit had been waiting to acquaintance a fellow ThunderClanner for some time now, but no one had approached her. Finally, she took it to herself to try and put herself in the open. Maybe she'll find a friend?
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) EmptyMon 16 Mar 2020 - 18:18

Moonkit observed Mallowkit leave the nursery from where she sat, almost invisible with her black pelt blending into the shadows. She padded out after the other kit, and tried to make Mallowkit notice her from where she stayed near the Nursery entrance.

A New Friend (Open) Downlo10 A New Friend (Open) Downlo15 A New Friend (Open) Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 9:12

Mallowkit's ears flicked back as she heard a slight padding coming from The Nursery. It was soon that Mallowkit realized it was Moonkit, a kit who she had never talked to, but was very open to speaking with. Mallowkit walked over to Moonkit, trying to approach the she-cat in a calm manner. The small kit sat down, wrapping her brightly colored tail around her paws, almost trying to copy the exact pose she often saw her mother do. Mallowkit turned her head towards Moonkit, giving a joyful smile. "Hi!" Mallowkit meowed, "I've never really talked to you before...I believe your name is..Moonkit?" She chirped. "I'm Mallowkit!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Milk

Milk

Characters : Milkkit → Milkpaw → Milkberry
Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 10:20

Milkkit trotted out of The Nursery and saw Mallowkit, a she-cat who he had never talked to before, but found himself slightly attracted to.  "Hi, Mallowkit." Milkkit mewed out, hoping he didn't embarrass himself in front of the light colored she-cat. Oh StarClan...I'm gonna regret saying anything to Mallowkit...I'm gonna completely embarrass myself...
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 10:26

Mallowkit turned around, facing herself towards the tom kit who had just spoken to her. She had never talked to him before, but had seen him about in The Nursery. "What's your name again...?" She asked. Although, she tried her best not to make the question come out in a rude manner, it came out in quite an insulting way, as if the tom wasn't popular enough to even know his name. She made an awkward face, trying to take back the question as fast as possible. "Milkkit, isn't it?" She awkwardly smiled, hoping she didn't just ruin the whole conversation.
Back to top Go down
Milk

Milk

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 10:29

Milkkit found himself not knowing what to say back to Mallowkit. He stuttered at first, thinking of a way to respond. "Uh, yea..." He said, "Milkkit's the name, idiot." He playfully hissed towards Mallowkit.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 10:35

Mallowkit rolled her eyes, "I'm sorry, Captain 'know it all'." she meowed, "I'm a mouse-brained fool because I didn't know your name at first glance." she laughed. Although, it wasn't normal for Mallowkit to be so playfully rude to another cat, she figured maybe this would be the only way her and Milkkit would be able to somewhat get to know each other. Of course, she would have to teach him to maybe not call every cat an 'idiot' every two seconds.
Back to top Go down
Milk

Milk

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 10:39

Milkkit batted at Mallowkit, he pushed her down, softly landed her on her back and was careful to not hurt the she-cat. "You must be pretty mouse-brained to not understand who I am!" He purred, winking as he was careful to keep her pinned down.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 10:46

Mallowkit laughed in Milkkit's face. She sneakily moved her feet below to the tom's belly, pushing upward and flipping him off of her. She purred proudly, "Clearly, I'm plenty stronger than you, Milkkit." She grinned, "In fact, I'm beginning apprenticeship soon!" Mallowkit smiled, excited to begin her training. "Soon enough, I won't be Mallowkit...I'll be Mallowpaw!"
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 10:47

Moonkit brightened when she saw Mallowkit approach, but just when she was about to reply, a tom kit she had never met before took Mallowkit's attention away from her. Awkwardly, she sat there, forgotten, while the other kits chatted away and played together. Guess I won't be making any friends today, Moonkit thought sadly, I suppose I should leave them alone. Milkkit obviously has a crush, though. She thought before padding back into the nursery where she curled up in her nest and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Milk

Milk

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 10:49

Milkkit sneered in Mallowkit's face, "Ha! Apprenticeship is easy...Trust me. I'm friends with almost everyone in the clan!" Milkkit meowed proudly. "I bet I'll become a warrior before you even finished training."
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 10:56

Moonkit snorted when she heard Milkkit outside the nursery. "Yeah right, "she huffed, "You totally know everyone in the clan. And I was just decoration when I sat right in front of you guys."
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 10:57

Mallowkit frowned as she spotted Moonkit walk away. She wanted to say something, padding after Moonkit in a bouncy walk. But, before she could say a single thing, Moonkit was gone. She felt awkward leaving Milkkit behind. Maybe her and Moonkit could have a little chat about Mallowkit's possible new crush. Although, it didn't seem like Moonkit was in the mood anymore.

When Mallowkit walked back over to Milkkit, she heard him going on and on about how he knew everyone in the clan. She rolled her eyes, "Yeah...You definitely know everyone in the clan, Milkkit." She mewed, "I didn't even know who you were when I first met you." She laughed. She felt wrong judging him the way she was, maybe she could give him a friendly offer of a bite to eat. "So, Milkkit, what do you think about maybe going to grab a bite in camp?" She purred shyly, "I mean, I know I've been acting a little rude but...It's just because I kind of find you...I don't know...Fun to talk to?" She smiled. "What do you think?" Crushes were usually frowned upon by kits, alot of them found their opposite gender gross to even touch.
Back to top Go down
Milk

Milk

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 11:01

Milkkit was caught off guard when he heard Mallowkit offered him to go get food with her. This is my chance! He thought. "Yeah, sure. Honestly, all what I said was all talk...I know no one around camp except you and a couple other cats." He could feel his body getting hot chills. He turned towards Moonkit, "Wanna come with us? Sorry for being rude." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 11:07

Moonkit rose from where she lay in her nest and stretched. "Yeah, sure," she answered Milkkit, acting cool and confident. She padded out of the nursery and yawned. Wow, two new friends! Moonkit thought excitedly. Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend (Open)   A New Friend (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Friend (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next