Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Is guidance no longer needed? (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

Is guidance no longer needed? (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Is guidance no longer needed? (closed)   Is guidance no longer needed? (closed) EmptyFri 28 Feb 2020 - 22:02

Sitting beside the camp entrance, Daisyflame waited for his mate, Ravenmist to join him. Earlier that day, he'd asked if she'd meet him in the evening so that they may go on a stroll together, to catch up. With her being deputy, the blind she-cat was kept busy most of the time, and he hoped that they could enjoy each other's company, just like how they used to. So now, he sat and waited, his paws itching to get out of camp with his beloved mate. There was so much to chat about, he wasn't certainly how he could possibly narrow the topics down, but he would try and find a way.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Is guidance no longer needed? (closed) VHQrlk5
Is guidance no longer needed? (closed) 1QYZaRo

Is guidance no longer needed? (closed) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Is guidance no longer needed? (closed)   Is guidance no longer needed? (closed) EmptySat 29 Feb 2020 - 6:38

Ravenmist made her way towards the camp entrance, picking out the usual smells and soft sounds of camp, until she pinpointed where Daisyflame was. The blind molly padded up to her mate, purring as she sat beside him. “Are you ready to go? It’s been so long since we’ve had a moment alone together, there’s so much I want to talk about.”

She leaned her head into his thick fur for a brief moment, purr still rumbling in her throat. She had become calmer, more confident, in the past few days, with no cat to grieve, no chaos happening, nothing terrible, for once. Just calm, peace, a chance to flourish and bloom for the first time in a long time. Deputy tasks kept her busy, but it was the good kind of busy, in her own mind. The kind of busy that kept paws moving and heads thinking, but didn’t bring stress alongside it. For the first time in a long time, Ravenmist was at peace.

Is guidance no longer needed? (closed) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is guidance no longer needed? (closed)   Is guidance no longer needed? (closed) EmptySun 8 Mar 2020 - 0:06

"I am," Daisyflame mewed with a smile as his mate leaned on him. Pressing his fluffy pelt against Ravenmist's out of habit, he stood up and began to lead them out of camp. He kept a steady pace, making sure to steer clear of any branches or rocks on the path, and after a little bit of not speaking, he broke the vale of silence that encompassed the marshy territory around them. "So, how have your deputy duties been going?" he mewed softly as the two padded onward. It was hard to not grow bitter or jealous towards such a subject, especially after so many moons of confusion that came with each deputy ceremony he attended, but he tried his very best to stay proud of his mate.
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Is guidance no longer needed? (closed)   Is guidance no longer needed? (closed) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2020 - 8:02

Ravenmist padded silently alongside Daisyflame, enjoying the simple pleasures of birds chirping in the woods, and the warm touch of his pelt against hers. It wasn’t long before he spoke, and she gave a slight chuckle. “Busy, but well. Organizing patrols isn’t the best of tasks, but apprentice ceremonies are so much fun. It’s amazing being able to be the one to further our future, although I will admit that finding the right mentor for each cat can be a bit difficult. I’m still surprised Flintshard didn’t pick you. You were a warrior when I was an apprentice, and you’re more experienced and capable. He says he chose me for my heart, but if you ask me it’s you who’s got the bigger one.” She rubbed her muzzle under his chin, before stopping in realization. “Oh, I’m rambling, aren’t I?” The blind deputy laughed, pressing back into her mate. She was realizing it herself now. She was happier, more confident, though she doubted it had anything to do with her position. She had always been a quiet cat, after Pantherpaw’s attack. But it seemed like she was gaining her confidence back.

Is guidance no longer needed? (closed) Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Is guidance no longer needed? (closed)   Is guidance no longer needed? (closed) EmptySun 22 Mar 2020 - 18:02

Listening as his mate went on, Daisyflame's ears perked when she began to speak about her becoming deputy over him. It was an odd concept, he supposed, picking a blind warrior to lead the clan next, but even so, he had faith in his mate. "You're quite alright," the fluffy warrior purred, as their pelts pressed against each other. "To say I'm not a bit confused would be a lie," he chuckled wholeheartedly as they padded onward. "But I've lived through... how many has it been... six or so deputy ceremonies, so I suppose I'm just used to it at this point." In the past, he would've found himself bitter at the thought of not being chosen to be deputy, but he'd accepted his fate. Maybe... he just wasn't the warrior he thought himself to be...

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Is guidance no longer needed? (closed) VHQrlk5
Is guidance no longer needed? (closed) 1QYZaRo

Is guidance no longer needed? (closed) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is guidance no longer needed? (closed)   Is guidance no longer needed? (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Is guidance no longer needed? (closed)
Page 1 of 1