Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Needed Talk [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

A Needed Talk [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Needed Talk [Closed]   A Needed Talk [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 1:21 pm

Flintstar sat resting outside of his den, paws tucked beneath him with his chin resting on his stomach. Although to nearly everybody it seemed that the leader could very much be asleep, he was actually rather alert beneath the napping facade. His ears were perked, tracking any pawsteps that grew close enough for him to be curious as the leader was simply attempting to get some form of rest with how much trouble he always had to actually fall asleep. Finally, one set of pawsteps grew close enough for him to raise his head and open his eyes, quietly meeting the gaze of the approaching cat as he silently questioned what it was that they wanted from him.

A Needed Talk [Closed] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: A Needed Talk [Closed]   A Needed Talk [Closed] EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 1:12 pm

Shira assumed Flintstar was very much asleep, but she walked up to the leader anyway.  She needed to talk with him... to ask him something actually.  She walked up, hoping he would wake up since the moon began to go high in the sky.  When she was still a fox and a half length away from him, his head lifted.  She did not expect it, but she did not move of flinch either.  She actually felt some relief that he was up.  She nodded towards him in some sort of greeting.  "Good night." She exclaimed, not knowing how exactly to get into saying her question.

She cleared her throat.  "First, I'm sorry about the way I left quickly when I heard that Foxspark died.  I was letting my emotions control me, I won't do it again."  Her gaze hardened at the thought of the next thing she was going to say.  "Second, how exactly do you plan to make the rogues leave?"  She knew that she probably should not have just asked that expecting a detailed answer of how back, but she wanted to know.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: A Needed Talk [Closed]   A Needed Talk [Closed] EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 1:35 pm

Flintstar's ears twitched as he realized it was Shira that had approached him, giving her a nod as she greeted him before she quickly launched into her conversation points. She was...Apologizing? He was a bit surprised, mostly because he wasn't sure if there was exactly anything for her to be apologizing about. He didn't get emotions and how they fueled the actions of other cats but he had given up making sense of that long ago. As long as nobody was harmed by those emotional actions, then...So be it. "Its...Fine," he meowed, flickering his tail as he blinked at her. "Emotions are tricky and you did lose your mate. Your anger and grief is - was - understandable." He straightened up a little however at her second question, a huff escaping him.

That...Was a good one - despite the rogues that had been prowling through his territory and harming - and killing - his Clanmates, nothing had managed to be done. "With all of the scuffles we have gotten into with them, its clear that even if they lose fights they will not back off," he grumbled. "We know what they want but I refuse to hand over one of my Clanmates to appease their leader's ego when its clear that she does not care for her son, she simply wants Batglow under her paw..." He gave a shake of his head with a heavy sigh. "Which means our only true means of ending this is taking the fight to Vea herself but she refuses to show her face and we've had no luck locating or tracking wherever they have been hiding. I'm not pleased with how long they have been nipping at our tails but unless we can take down Vea herself, I imagine she will find ways to be a thorn in our side even if we killed most of her followers..."

A Needed Talk [Closed] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: A Needed Talk [Closed]   A Needed Talk [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 1:35 am

Shira nodded.  "Even if we did hand Batglow over, there is no certainty that she will even stop."  She replied.  "Like, maybe she'd use Batglow's knowledge of Shadowclan to try to take it over."  She was familiar with stuff like that from the Asylum.  She never trusted anyone's word unless they had proved to her that they were trustworthy.

"Finding Via is definitely the best thing." She restated what he said, almost trying to remind herself of it.  "I hope that we can soon though.  Before anyone else gets hurt preferably."

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Needed Talk [Closed]   A Needed Talk [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Needed Talk [Closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: