Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed]   I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed] EmptySun 16 Feb 2020 - 3:06

Briarthorn was out alone, hunting near the RiverClan border. This was where he had had his first fight, and beat Salamanderpaw.  That RiverClan apprentice now new better than to insult him! He was tracking a hare, carfull to keep his paws from making loud crunching sounds in the snow. Almost there... Briarthorn caught another scent on the wind. The scent of RiverClan. At first he ignoored it, thinking there must be a patrol nearby. But no... that smell was on his side of the border. There were trespassers about! Brairthorn bounded towards the smell, the forgotten hare bolting into its den. The cats came into view, two unsuspecting apprentices. They thought they could sneak here with no consequences, eh? How about I teach them a lesson. Briarthorn bounded in front of the apprentices, blocking their path. "Hey! What are you doing here?! This is WindClan territory!" They should know better than to mess with the best Clan ever founded!

I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed] Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed]   I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed] EmptySun 16 Feb 2020 - 4:39

Nightpaw looked around. It was a nice day so he and his sister decided to go for a walk. Suddenly a at fourtrees there was a squrriel. A squrriel! "Squrriel!" Nightpaw yipped excitedly. He burst into a run chasing after the squrriel, not noticing he was trespassing onto Windclan terratory.

Nightpaw perked his ears as he heard an angry voice, skidding to a stop as the squrriel bounded away.

Patch

Patch

Characters : Patchpaw, Beetlestrike
Clan/Rank : [P] TC Apprentice, [B] SkC T1 Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed]   I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed] EmptySun 16 Feb 2020 - 10:33

Poppypaw had invited herself along on a walk with Nightpaw, as she felt responsible for her brothers and she had a bad feeling if she didn't go that something awful would happen. She was proved right as her brother tore off after a squirrel.

"Nightpaw, wait! The border is right there!" The tortoiseshell gritted her teeth as she watched him cross over the scent markers, and took a deep breath as she took off after him. She had to get him back before a WindClan patrol found him on their territory...

Too late! She bumped into Nightpaw's flank as he skidded to a stop in front of her, her ears pricking as she caught the sounds of an angry-sounding voice. Mouse dung! Her stomach felt like it sank down into her toes.

"This is all a big mistake. My brother was distracted and he ran across but we did not mean to trespass. We'll just be going..." Poppypaw trailed off, stepping around her brother and nudging Nightpaw's shoulder to encourage him to get back over on their side of the border.

[#a4af78]                     [#ffc900]
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed]   I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed] EmptyTue 25 Feb 2020 - 10:16

Briarthorn bared his teeth at the two apprentices, his green eyes narrow slits. He heard as one of them tried to make excuses for the other one. He stepped closer, his claws unsheathed. "Weather or not it's a big mistake," Briarthorn said, emphasizing the words big mistake in a mocking tone. "You are still trespassing on the territory of the mighty WindClan. You think your petty excuses will protect you? Your actions against this clan, my clan, will not go unpunished!" They thought they could get away with this? No. Never. He was Briarthorn, and he did not listen to the pathetic pleas of those who crossed him! He rushed towards Nightpaw at full speed, tackling him to the ground. Briarthorns claws dug into the sholdures of the young tom.

Briarthorn used Whirlwind rush, dealing 11 damage and using 15 stamina

Nightpaw
9/20 HP
80/80 Sp

Poppypaw
20/20 HP
80/80 SP

Briarthorn
45/45 HP
145/160 SP

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed]   I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed] EmptyWed 26 Feb 2020 - 7:17

Nightpaw let out a yelp. He slashed at Brairthorn hoping to push him off. He scratched Brairthorn's belly.

Nightpaw used Belly rake

Nightpaw:
9/20 hp
70/80 sp -10

Brairthorn:
38/45 hp -7
145/169 sp

Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed]   I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed] EmptyWed 26 Feb 2020 - 12:45

Poppypaw felt dizzy, like the earth was about to open up beneath her paws and swallow her whole. There was no way this was happening, right? The warrior brutally attacked her brother, and her mouth gaped open like a fish out of water, but no sound came out. She felt like she was screaming, though. She felt helpless as Nightpaw's claws worked at the WindClanner's belly.

She had to struggle to move, but she knew she couldn't just stand there and watch Nightpaw get his tail handed to him. She darted forward, lashing out with an unsheathed front paw.

Poppypaw used Front Paw Strike dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Poppypaw

20/20 HP
70/80 SP (-10)

Briarthorn
32/45 HP (-6)
145/160 SP

Nightpaw
9/20 HP
70/80 Sp
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed]   I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed] EmptySun 1 Mar 2020 - 5:20

Briarthorn hissed in pain as the two apprentices stacked him, but did not flinch as their claws raked on his belly and side. He would not show weakness! Briarthorn slashed Nightpaw across the face one final time before turning towards Poppypaw, a smirk on his face. "Do you think you can do any better than him?!" He flicked his tail towards Nightpaw. "Take your best shot." Briarthorn waited for the younger cat to attack first, feeling confident that he would win no matter what she did.

Briarthorn used Switching focus, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina. Nightpaw can no longer fight.

Poppypaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Briarthorn
32/45 HP
135/160 SP (-10)

Nightpaw
0/20 HP (KO)
70/80 Sp

Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed]   I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed] EmptySun 1 Mar 2020 - 23:53

The sight of Nightpaw being slashed across the face was too much. It was clear her brother was no longer able to fight. Defenseless. They were both defenseless, and who knew what was going to happen to them if she also got knocked out? She forced herself to take a deep breath as Briarthorn turned back to her, and lashed out with her claws once more.

Poppypaw used Front Paw Strike dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Poppypaw
20/20 HP
60/80 SP (-10)

Briarthorn
26/45 HP (-6)
135/160 SP

Nightpaw
0/20 HP (KO)
70/80 Sp

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed]   I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed] EmptyFri 20 Mar 2020 - 8:24

Briarthorn leaped on top of Poppypaw, pinning her down. He slashed at her back, leaving deep gashes. Yep, there would probably be a scar. Good. Briarthorn wanted the young she-cat to remember this. "This is how WindClan treets tresspassers." There was something exhilarating, intoxicating about this. He felt alive, in ways he only did when fighting. Wow. I should really do this more often!

Briarthorn used Leap-And-Hold, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 stamina. Poppypaw is now pinned.

Poppypaw
11/20 HP (-9)
60/80 SP

Briarthorn
26/45 HP
135/160 SP (-10)

Nightpaw
0/20 HP
70/80 Sp

Last edited by Fox on Sat 21 Mar 2020 - 1:53; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed]   I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed] EmptyFri 20 Mar 2020 - 8:24

The member 'Fox' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed] Mistpe10
I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed]   I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed] EmptyFri 20 Mar 2020 - 10:35

Poppypaw felt like a wild fire was raging on her back, and she could feel blood starting to soak into her pelt around the wounds. Her eyes began to water, the pain and the frustration she felt becoming too much.

"I just wanted to stop my brother! Please...Let me go!" She cried, hating herself for the way her voice trembled. She wasn't a warrior, she was no better than a mouse!

She had to get out of here. The only option she saw from her vulnerable position, though, was one that was going to hurt. The tortoiseshell grit her teeth, and struggled to free herself. It wasn't working, and the claws in her back were sending burning pain through her. She was unable to get free, though, and due to the size difference between them, she fell to her side, Briarthorn's claws slicing down her side as they went.

Poppypaw is pinned!

Poppypaw
11/20 HP
60/80 SP

Briarthorn
26/45 HP
135/160 SP

Last edited by Patch on Sat 21 Mar 2020 - 5:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed]   I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed] EmptyFri 20 Mar 2020 - 23:36

Nightpaw watched helplessly. I wanna help but I can't fight. I'm weak. He thought with a whimper. Nightpaw wanted to be a good warrior. But if he couldn't fight he was useless. Should I run home to get our mentor or Addershade? He thought. Should he? He wanted to get up but decided he was too tired. I know I'll cheer her on from the sidelines! "Go Poppypaw! Beat that windclan warrior! You can do it!"

Fox

Fox

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed]   I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed] EmptyFri 27 Mar 2020 - 9:58

Briarthorn felt the RiverClan apprentice struggling in his grip. He knew he could only hold her for so long... He noticed that the she-cat had managed to turn onto her side. It wasn't hard to turn her all the way onto her back, exposing her previously unharmed belly. "You've just made a terrible mistake," he whispered in her ear. Immediately, Briarthorn released Poppypaw and raked his claws through her soft belly with all his strength. The soft fur and skin gave way easily, leaving behind deep gashes. He sneered as she cried out in pain, taking it as a sign he was doing well. "Take my advice," Briarthorn began, his green eyes locked on her "Leave while you still can."

Briarthorn used Belly Rake on Poppypaw, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 stamina

Poppypaw
1/20 HP (-10)
60/80 SP

Briarthorn
26/45 HP
125/160 SP (-10)

Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed]   I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed] EmptySun 29 Mar 2020 - 9:58

Was there any part of her body that wasn't on fire with pain? Honestly, some of it was starting to feel a little numb, and she could see a fuzzy gray outline around her vision. She felt nauseous, and she knew this wasn't good. Poppypaw battered her paws upwards, mostly just trying to free herself.

"Okay, I'll leave." She whispered, taking the moment of - what was it? Mercy? Whatever it was. She wasn't going to question it. No matter that she had wanted to leave from the beginning. No matter that she hadn't wanted to be here in the first place. She had accomplished what she needed to. She could get herself and Nightpaw away. Slowly she wiggled until she could push herself with great difficulty to her paws. "Just please let me leave."

Struggling to get over to Nightpaw, she would give him the support of her shoulder, although truth be told she would need just as much assistance to get back home.

Poppypaw flees!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed]   I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Teach You Not to Trespass! [Closed]
Page 1 of 1