Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i'll teach you everything i know [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

i'll teach you everything i know [closed] Empty
PostSubject: i'll teach you everything i know [closed]   i'll teach you everything i know [closed] EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 5:16 am

Emberheart made her way to the apprentice's den, looking in to see if Stormpaw was already awake. "Stormpaw," she called, just in case. "It's time to start your training."

She sat patiently, waiting for Stormpaw to come to her and thanking the stars that she was lucky enough to have one of her daughters as an apprentice. She had the chance to teach her everything she knew, and she was ready to take it.

(ooc: very short)

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: i'll teach you everything i know [closed]   i'll teach you everything i know [closed] EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 5:57 am

Stormpaw had a small panic attack when she could't find the familiar cent of her new mom when she woke up, however when she could hear her moms voice she calmed down and checked her surroundings.
She was in the apprentice den of Thunderclan, she was Stormpaw now there was no need to worry.
She quickly got up carefully not to wake any of her den mates and walked outside happy to see her Emberhearts kind face. She had been in Thunderclan for a while now but still loved her mother above anyone else and often found herself looking for her. She still wasn't comfortable with her clan mates but she would try, for her mom if for anything.
"Okay, I got my third name change in less then two moons whatever your planning I am ready!". Her tone was filled with determination as she looked at her mother her white pelt shining in the suns light.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6059

PostSubject: Re: i'll teach you everything i know [closed]   i'll teach you everything i know [closed] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 9:51 am

"I was thinking I'd let you decide which we do first," Emberheart purred in amusement. "So, exploring the territory or battle training?" They both needed to be done, but she saw no harm in letting her daughter pick the order in which they accomplished them. "What do you think we should do, Stormpaw?"

Oh, how she had missed this experience: training an apprentice brought back memories of her own apprenticeship and made her nostalgic for a time that seems, looking back, so much simpler. She wondered momentarily if Stormpaw would have adventures like the kind she'd had, and hoped that if she was unlucky enough to run into any owls she wouldn't be alone.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: i'll teach you everything i know [closed]   i'll teach you everything i know [closed] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 11:11 pm

Stormpaw's answer was a short and quick one "exploring!". She had't seen much of the territory when she got here, after all its hard to see anything when your blacked out so when she was offered the opportunity to explore a bit more she would always take it. Happily she circled around her mother her paws restless, she was going to explore the territory with her mother this was going to be so cool!

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'll teach you everything i know [closed]   i'll teach you everything i know [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

i'll teach you everything i know [closed]
Page 1 of 1