Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA} Empty
PostSubject: Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA}   Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA} EmptyThu 13 Feb 2020 - 14:13

Hemlo all! I meant to put this up yesterday, but never got around to it. This is the the sign up sheet for this plot. Crossed out roles are taken. Some roles are not first come first serve.

Cat A1- important part in DOUBTS ARE NORMAL! someone close to Stormpaw, in TC TAKEN BY: Deerleap playing Cedarpaw

Cat B1- semi-important part in DOUBTS ARE NORMAL! any cat, just as long as they are in ThunderClan. TAKEN BY Cotton playing Robinkit (paw)

Cat A2-  important part in ACCEPTATION OF FATE OR DENIAL? any clan, rude, arrogant, and spiteful cat. TAKEN BY XFeatherX (Feahterelder) playing Vixenpaw

Cat A3- semi-important part in FAKE A SMILE, maybe combined with DO I REALLY BELONG? TC friend of Storm's TAKEN BY Sumashira playing Dacedream

Cat A4- semi-important part in SOMETIMES, STORMS JUST HAPPEN rogue, loner, or kittypet. Any personality. TAKEN by cotton playing Elsa

Cat A5-  VERY important part in FLOWERS BLOOM, DEAR STARCLAN,, HOME SWEET HOME. Can be same cat as Cat A4. Will most likely become Storm's MATE NOT first-come-first-serve TAKEN by cotton playing Elsa

StC Cat- important part in DEAR STARCLAN, TAKEN BY: Smiling Advocate Ink playing Blizzardshine.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR CAT IS NOT LISTED IN "BREAKING POINT"

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Role:[/b] Cat A1, Cat A2, etc. ONE part a person, unless Cat A4 and Cat A5
[b](if Cat A5) Why should you be Storm's mate?[/b]:

Last edited by Stormy on Tue 25 Feb 2020 - 14:24; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA}   Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA} EmptyThu 13 Feb 2020 - 14:58

Username: Deerleap
Cat name: Cedarpaw

Role: Cat A1, Cat A2, etc. ONE part a person, unless Cat A4 and Cat A5: Cat A1
(if Cat A5) Why should you be Storm's mate?:

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA}   Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA} EmptyThu 13 Feb 2020 - 15:57

Username: Cotton
Cat name: Robinkit

Role: She could be cat A1, but they don't know each other yet unless they become friends. If you'd rather, she could be cat B1, it's really up to you

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA}   Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA} EmptyThu 13 Feb 2020 - 16:04

Username: sumashira
Cat name: Dacedream

Role: Cat A1 OR Cat A3

Dacedream considers Stormpaw one of her closest friends; any way that she can attempt to comfort or console her friend is in-character for her, especially given her own position in regards to this sitewide plot. If she's chosen for a role, she is available for whatever you find most suitable!
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA}   Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA} EmptyThu 13 Feb 2020 - 20:36

Dace is perfect for both roles, and since Cedar fits Cat A1, Dace can be Cat A3 <3
Robin better fits Cat B1 <3
Feather and Vixenpaw are Cat A2~

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA}   Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA} EmptyFri 14 Feb 2020 - 10:44

Only open roles are Cat A4 and Cat A5! Loners, rogues, and kittypets for those two slots ;D

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA}   Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA} EmptyFri 21 Feb 2020 - 21:39

Bumpy

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA}   Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA} EmptySat 22 Feb 2020 - 9:11

If you are still looking, I can make Cosmo (a loner OC) a possible cat A5 for you. I’m getting rid of Daisypaw soon, so if you want me to go ahead and make him I’ll help you out!

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA}   Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA} EmptySat 22 Feb 2020 - 17:34

My poor sister,, well, if you insist. But I better get a farewell!!

I will adore Cosmo ;;
No rush, as the mate isn't first-come, so I'll give it another week or so, k?

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA}   Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA} EmptySat 22 Feb 2020 - 17:57

\Does the mate role have to be male? I've had the idea of making a kittypet named Elsa, based off of one of my cats irl lately. Thing is, i wouldn't just want to have a random kittypet wandering around, i'd want her to be in a plot and possibly become a clan cat. (mainly because i don't have the imagination to come up with a plot for her) There really isn't much for kittypets, loners, and rogues to do if they aren't involved in a plot. If you'd have her, i'd make her in cat creation and gladly sign her up for cat A5!

Last edited by Cotton on Sun 23 Feb 2020 - 1:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA}   Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA} EmptySat 22 Feb 2020 - 18:52

I feel bad for Daisy. I literally never role played her ever and she just became pointless....but technically she’s not dead, just leaving TC.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA}   Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA} EmptyMon 24 Feb 2020 - 16:36

This bb's not made yet because i don't know if Storm is bi or not, let me know. she could be cat A-4 otherwise (I'll probably end up making her anyways, i've had this character on my mind for a while now))

this bean is based off of one of my cats irl <3

Username: Cotton
Cat name: Elsa

Role: Cat A5
(if Cat A5) Why should you be Storm's mate?: Elsa is a very soft and laid-back cat. She'd get along with anybody, and would be an ideal cat to get along with a large group, or a clan. I think she'd be a good mate for Storm because Storm at the moment would be very troubled, and Elsa is the kind of cat who would support and comfort her, and eventually grow a bond that would for a relationship. She would be there for storm in thick and thin, which means she would indeed go back to Thunderclan with her.
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA}   Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA} EmptyMon 24 Feb 2020 - 18:44

Hey Stormy, if you go with Elsa, I think I will keep Daisypaw around. I have thought of a new way to develop her so she could be more useful. If you really want Cosmo, I guess I can make him instead of Daisy. I just realized that I would miss her, so I think I just need to find her a good friend to sort through all of her stuff. If you desperately need Cosmo, he’s up for grabs. I guess what I am saying is that Cosmo is sort of like a back up plan if nobody else volunteers for the plot.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA}   Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA} EmptyTue 25 Feb 2020 - 8:48

Oh my goodness I love Elsa;; It's sealed, Elsa is cat A5. If you're okay with it, she'll be cat A4 too.

Ahhh Daisy isn't gonna leave, yay! My sister <33

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA}   Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA} EmptyTue 25 Feb 2020 - 8:55

alright! Tysm!

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA}   Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA} Empty

Back to top Go down

Emotions Get the Better of Us Sometimes{OPEN SIGN-UP AREA}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next