Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Troubled Emotions [Open!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Troubled Emotions [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Troubled Emotions [Open!]   Troubled Emotions [Open!] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2022 - 5:18

(OOC: Takes place right after A Hard Loss!)

Bolting out of the medicine den, Fawnpaw sniffled, her teeth gritting in frustration. She wasn't sure why she was so awfully upset at that moment, and it would be confusing, even to other cats— he hadn't broken any of the Warrior Code. Or, at least that's what she assumed. Confusion, anger, and all sorts of emotions swirled around her— and if that wasn't enough, she didn't understand why she was feeling them, either. Deciding to sit down near the apprentices' den, she'd stifle out a small sob, puzzled herself. "Oh, stop sniffling, Fawnpaw..."

In a miserable attempt to hide her embarrassment, Fawnpaw licked her chest fur— then moved on to her front paws, raising them high so that no cat would be able to see her upset. The DF cats are watching you too, Fawnpaw. She reminded herself— and at that, her throat tightened, and she'd somewhat managed to stop her emotions from being exposed so easily.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Emotions [Open!]   Troubled Emotions [Open!] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2022 - 9:21

Comfreypaw avoided the dark forest invaders like the plague. These evil things were wandering around her home, around her family. She didn't even know their names. They take our food, take our dens. I hate them, dumb, gruesome beasts. The she-cat refused to converse with any of them. They need to go. This is unlivable. I really need to talk with Stoatstar...

While dodging their paths and trying to complete her tasks, she couldn't help but take notice of an apprentice shooting out of the medicine den. Comfreypaw started running too, once she recognized their dilute fur. "Fawnpaw?" she called quietly, trying not to draw more attention. The black molly sat down in front of her friend, trying to block the view of any ghost onlookers. "Fawn what happened? You can tell me, I won't tell anyone else. Promise. Her sister seemed quite upset, and very embarrassed. What happened in there? Did one of those nasty ghosts harass her? I'll kill 'em, I swear. Comfreypaw quickly began grooming her bristling fur.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Emotions [Open!]   Troubled Emotions [Open!] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2022 - 15:34

Stoatstar had been headed back to his den. These days going out into the forest alone wasn't a peaceful thing, something freeing, instead it filled his mind with endless worries. Eyes had been focused straight ahead until he saw Comfreypaw moving from the corner of his gaze. It caused him to pause slightly and notice Fawnpaw. The young medicine cat was sitting there, so stiff he worried she might break. He looked entirely bedraggled and exhausted but both were great apprentices - they deserved his time. Internally, he gripped about the duty felt as he meowed with a soft smile, "Evening. What are you both up to?" Comfreypaw looked worried, which he noticed several seconds too late. Hopefully he wasn't interrupting anything. Already, Stoatstar was regretting stopping. He wasn't fit to speak to any cat.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3560

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Emotions [Open!]   Troubled Emotions [Open!] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2022 - 15:53

Morningpaw trotted into camp with his head held high. A squirrel set soundly in his jaw, and under his chin, a mouse. With that, he could feed at most three cats. Maybe four if they decided to share. Despite the prideful puff to his chest, Morningpaw noticed a few apprentices being approached by their leader. Confused, the tom placed the prey into the pile and trotted over, tail low as he saw the emotional state.

Silently, he approached, glancing between the three other cats. He knew not what the issue was, but he knew an upset cat when he saw one. Green eyes moving towards Comfreypaw, he gave her a nod and positioned himself to where he helped block Fawnpaw's other side. Ducking his head towards her, the other apprentice gave her a small lick on her shoulder, before continuing to stand guard. Though, his ears swiveled towards the conversation.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Emotions [Open!]   Troubled Emotions [Open!] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2022 - 3:41

A sense of panic overcame her as Fawnpaw saw the figure of a cat approaching, though her fur flattened as she quickly realized it was Comfreypaw. Soon came Stoatstar— a cat she didn't expect to have also come to the scene; he looked so exhausted, she felt guilty that he'd come over. However, there was also a sense of flattery- and comfort at the fact that their leader did. And following along was Morningpaw. He did not speak, though she was thankful for all of their attempts to block off the view that any ghoulish cats would've been able to snicker at. Her eyes shifted to Comfreypaw's before mewing.

"Softfall and I got into an argument," She'd force her voice to come out, brows furrowing, "It was just a very brief one.. if that's even considered an argument; but I'm just as confused. He claimed he attacked a RiverClan cat unprovoked, but I didn't get the name of who that specifically was." At this, her ears were pinned, and the fury of anger began to reveal itself again. "I— I don't really get it. He didn't speak of her crossing the borders, or if she was even planning to at all, but— just, maybe you should try talking to him, Stoatstar. I'm rambling too much."

Her eyes then switched to Stoatstar as she continued, frowning. "Dovefrost and I are still trying to connect to StarClan, but... We haven't been able to achieve that yet." Her voice was apologetic, but she was still evidently frustrated inside. Then, awkwardly, she gave a silent nod to Morningpaw, thankful for his company as well— even if they didn't know each other as much.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Emotions [Open!]   Troubled Emotions [Open!] EmptyFri 1 Apr 2022 - 8:37

Comfreypaw was worried when others started joining, but was relieved to see it was only Stoatstar and Morningpaw. She was pleased, even. These were good, kind, safe cats. Unlike Softfall apparently. "Oh Fawnpaw that's just terrible!" she meowed sympathetically. Sensing her sister's anger rise, Comfreypaw was quick to rest her head over Fawnpaw's shoulder. A hug you could say.

She felt angry herself. How could Softfall do such a thing? She felt she ought to give him a piece of her mind. Softfall needed to be told what's what. Comfreypaw didn't think Stoatstar would be against punishing him.

But...

She hugged Fawnpaw tighter. I can't leave her right now. Besides, Stoatstar can do his job.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3560

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Emotions [Open!]   Troubled Emotions [Open!] EmptyFri 1 Apr 2022 - 8:58

Morningpaw blinked, brustling with alarm. Which, is saying something as the tom had plenty of fur on his back. "I've heard him mention how much he hates RiverClan." Morningpaw finally spoke up, his long tail lashing at the thought. "We don't know if it was unprovoked, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was." His gaze narrowed, glancing towards the warrior's den.

After a long moment, Morningpaw turned to Stoatstar with a frustrated gaze. There was too much they didn't know. Either Softfall tells the truth, or he lies to make the situation more in his favor. Either way...

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Emotions [Open!]   Troubled Emotions [Open!] EmptyFri 1 Apr 2022 - 12:47

The mention of Softfall immediately soured his mood and darkened his expression. He'd hope that the younger tom would be true to his word, that the fleeting idea of growth might finally stick after their conversation. It seemed that this wasn't true. However, fighting was their way of life, especially with enemy cats. He hated that regardless of that fact, Stoatstar found himself unable to trust Softfall to follow the code.

"Fighting is our way of life but a good warrior knows when to unsheath their claws." He meowed finally, in an even tone, "I'll talk to Softfall and figure out what happened." It was the last thing he wanted to do, especially now. Looking over the group of apprentices, he felt it his duty to provide some sort of comfort - it was the reason he'd stop. Besides, these were all cats he liked. They deserved his attention as leader.

"Cats have never been able to control Starclan, Fawnpaw. It's out of any cats paws." He muttered softly, making sure to keep his voice low from any prying ears. It wasn't a condemning sentiment by any means but he was to play the part of a good Dark Forest leader and did not need any of the undead questioning that. If they heard, he'd write it off as comfort. But the words were genuine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troubled Emotions [Open!]   Troubled Emotions [Open!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Troubled Emotions [Open!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: