Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Only a little worried

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Firehaze

Firehaze

Characters : Brindlekit {TC}
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 128

Only a little worried Empty
PostSubject: Only a little worried   Only a little worried EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 7:45 pm

Coalkit paced through the camp, his black pelt fluffed up against the chill. The meeting earlier had shaken him, and he was unsure what it meant for him, or the future of the Clan he cared for. He didn't show it much and didn't seem particularly fond of anyone, but he cared deeply for his Clan and wanted to do his best. With this foreboding warning from StarClan hanging over the forest, what would happen to ThunderClan? The young kit was lost in thought and padding between snowdrifts, his head down and whiskers twitching.
Back to top Go down
blossomheart

blossomheart

Characters : Icecloud (TC), Speckledpaw (WC), Juniperpaw (SC)
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan
Aquarius Rooster
Number of posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Only a little worried   Only a little worried EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 8:25 pm

Icepaw saw the kit and hopped out of a snowdrift she was hidden in. “Why so down!” icepaw was worried but she knew that if she worried to much she might get paranoid, which was something she did not want to do, especially as her mentor would tell her to not worry. She looked at the kit with playful eyes hoping to make a new friend!

Windclan Apprentice

Icecloud
  Color #6699ff
Thunderclan Warrior

Juniperpaw
 Color #99cc99
Shadowclan Apprentice

Signature picture made by Cotton
Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Only a little worried   Only a little worried EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 8:34 pm

Coalkit yowled in alarm as Icepaw jumped out in front of him. His black pelt fluffed up and his whiskers twitched as he shot her a glare, curling his lips back to expose his long canines as he scowled. "You scared me, Icepaw," He said as he smoothed his chest fur with a few swift licks. "That wasn't very nice." His tone was meant to be scolding but came across softer, hurt worming its way into his voice as he heaved a sigh and glanced around the camp, watching as cats talked amoungst themselves. "Are't you a little worried by what happened during the meeting?"
Back to top Go down
blossomheart

blossomheart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Only a little worried   Only a little worried EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 8:39 pm

Ah, Sorry for startling you!” She looked at the kit with a smile. “And of course I’m worried! But I know oakstar and Mossbloom are the best of the best, and will keep our clan safe at all costs! Plus oakstars my mentor, and he would probably not want me to worry. You shouldn’t worry either everything will be okay soon most likely! And hopefully StarClan will watch over us no matter how angry they are!

Windclan Apprentice

Icecloud
  Color #6699ff
Thunderclan Warrior

Juniperpaw
 Color #99cc99
Shadowclan Apprentice

Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Only a little worried   Only a little worried EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:26 pm

Coalkit signed and sat down, his pink tongue rasping over his fur as he thought. Icepaw's enthusiasm eased his troubled thoughts slightly, but how could he rest at ease and believe in StarClan when they were the ones threatening them? "I wish I shared your enthusiasm," He muttered as he gave his shoulder a few swift licks. "The words seemed rather ominous, wouldn't you say?"
Back to top Go down
blossomheart

blossomheart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Only a little worried   Only a little worried EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 10:49 pm

Well yes, but I wouldn’t know I’m only a few moons older then you.” Icepaw sat beside him and gave him a friendly lick, she was trying to comfort him in these times. “You should be an apprentice soon! It’ll be fun we’ll be able to go hunting together as soon as we both learn how to..” Icepaw laughed a little bit. She liked having someone to talk even if they were younger then her. “The apprentice den is cold unless you’re close to the others, especially since with your mother it’s warm.

Windclan Apprentice

Icecloud
  Color #6699ff
Thunderclan Warrior

Juniperpaw
 Color #99cc99
Shadowclan Apprentice

Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Only a little worried   Only a little worried EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 11:23 pm

Coalkit sighed, glaring as Icepaw gave his ear a swift lick then softening his gaze as he remembered his manners. It was nice to sleep near his mother every night, Nightwing was a constant and loving presence and to be honest, Coalkit hadn't thought about what it would be like not sleeping next to her. "I feel like my apprentice ceremony will never come," Coalkit mewed with an exasperated sigh. "Sometimes I wonder is Oakstar has forgotten about me, my sixth moon is very soon and no one has said anything to me about it. How will I know what to do?" He turned his yellow gaze towards the she-cat, wondering if he had any advice for him.
Back to top Go down
blossomheart

blossomheart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Only a little worried   Only a little worried EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 11:31 pm

Icepaw looked at him “All you’ve got to do is be yourself and be confident! I’ll be watching you from below and supporting with the other apprentices! And you can sleep by me until youre comfortable, because it was nice having apprentice friends with me when I was moving into the den!” icepaw smiled and her eyes looked kindly at him. She had a soft gaze, but underneath that she was really energetic.

Windclan Apprentice

Icecloud
  Color #6699ff
Thunderclan Warrior

Juniperpaw
 Color #99cc99
Shadowclan Apprentice

Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Only a little worried   Only a little worried EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 11:42 pm

Coalkit gave the older she-kit a sideways glance and gave a small huff. "I suppose you're right," He mewed as he flicked his ears. "And as long as you don't snore, I'd appreciate having a nest by you. Someone in the nursery snores right now and it drives me bonkers!" He rolled his eyes but gave an amused huff as he looked around the camp again, taking in the distressed whispers and worried glances. "How about we do something to take my mind off everything, what would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
blossomheart

blossomheart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Only a little worried   Only a little worried EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 12:06 am

You choose, I’m open to anything! I haven’t got anything to do, we just aren’t allowed to leave camp, since we don’t have a Warrior coming along.” Icepaw smiles at coalkit and Gave him a friendly swipe.

Windclan Apprentice

Icecloud
  Color #6699ff
Thunderclan Warrior

Juniperpaw
 Color #99cc99
Shadowclan Apprentice

Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Only a little worried   Only a little worried EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 12:19 am

Coalkit gave a squeak and ducked from her swipe, feeling her paw cuff the top of his ears as he returned the gesture by batting at her shoulder. He may seem hard to get to know and introverted, but occasionally he could act like a kit and have some fun. "Could you show me how to hunt?" He asked, yellow eyes bright. "When I do finally become an apprentice I want to know some things, that way maybe I can become a warrior faster!"
Back to top Go down
blossomheart

blossomheart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Only a little worried   Only a little worried EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 12:22 am

Sure!” she purrs and crouches down looking at a leaf on the snow intensely. Her white and grey pelt blending into the snow she walks lightly so the snow barely crunches under her weight. She jumps and lands on the leaf making it shoot into the air as she gets covered in snow. “Now you try!

Windclan Apprentice

Icecloud
  Color #6699ff
Thunderclan Warrior

Juniperpaw
 Color #99cc99
Shadowclan Apprentice

Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Only a little worried   Only a little worried EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 2:44 pm

Coalkit did his best to copy her, his lanky limbs not cooperating though and he looked a little awkward. His Black pelt stood out starkly against the snow and he tried to stick to the shadows between the snowdrifts. It helped a little, but he still stuck out. The snow and ice crunched under his paws, and when he leapt at a leaf he landed in a heap and very unorganized. He sat up and shook snow from his fur with an angry huff. "How does anyone hunt in the snow well? It's so wet and slippery," he grumbled as he shook out his paws and pelt.
Back to top Go down
blossomheart

blossomheart

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Only a little worried   Only a little worried EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 3:16 pm

I just really like the snow! It matches my pelt color!” icepaw giggled at coalkits try and goes over to try to help.

Windclan Apprentice

Icecloud
  Color #6699ff
Thunderclan Warrior

Juniperpaw
 Color #99cc99
Shadowclan Apprentice

Back to top Go down
Firehaze

Firehaze

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Only a little worried   Only a little worried EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 4:11 pm

Coalkit huffed as he took in her white speckled pelt and blue eyes. "Of course you'd love it, you blend right in!" He scoffed as he groomed a few ice clumps out of his fur, the dampness and the chill making his pelt fluff up. He gave a heavy sigh as he looked up to the sky. "I know you love it but I can't wait for it to be gone, I want to know what new-leaf and greenleaf are like." He murmured softly. He had been a late kit, born near the end of leaf-fall and growing up during leaf-bare. He didn't know what it was like to see green grasses and ferns, or blossoming flowers and trees. He only knew a cold and bleak world, and he craved for something different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only a little worried   Only a little worried Empty

Back to top Go down

Only a little worried
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: