Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I bug you cause I care (Aspenheart and Boulderkit)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blink

Blink

Characters : Crowpaw (SC) - Minkpaw (WC) - Silverkit (TC))
Clan/Rank : Apprentice-(Shadowclan), Apprentice-(Windclan), Kit-(Thunderclan)
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 98

I bug you cause I care (Aspenheart and Boulderkit) Empty
PostSubject: I bug you cause I care (Aspenheart and Boulderkit)   I bug you cause I care (Aspenheart and Boulderkit) EmptySat 18 Jan 2020 - 13:07

His larger than age appropriate paws bumbled him towards the medicine den where he knew Aspenheart would be. That tom never seemed to leave the den nowadays that Boulderkit could tell at least but the large tom kit didn't pay attention to most cats around camp unless he was doing something he wasn't supposed to to be able to have to keep an ear and eye out for trouble. But after he had spoken with Softpaw and got the fact that her mentor wasn't feeling good due to an injury the grey tom kit wanted to see for himself. He rather be out there in the medicine den than in the nursery with his fussy mother and irritating siblings. While Softpaw was away on herb gathering duty again it seemed like as he couldn't find her; the grey tom kit decided to sneak towards the medicine den.

Granted, his mother would scold him for bothering the poor older tom unless he had something wrong with him. Boulderkit could fake a cold since he stayed outside so much recently right? right. Nodding his head the tom scampered his way inside the den; smelling the earthy scent of the dirt and herbs of the forest that they gathered and stored in there with them. He made a face and scrunched up his nose wondering how on earth they could live in this den smelling that all the time; no wonder Aspenheart seemed out of sorts.

His amber eyes blinked to get adjusted in the lighting from outside to inside and looked around the den; he honestly hadn't been in here often as he never had the need to and anytime he rarely saw the meddies of his clan were if they came to the nursery. That being kept in mind the tom couldn't help the words that uttered from his maw without even thinking to realize that Aspenheart was in here and could hear him as he looked around wide eyed

"No wonder cats don't like coming here so much....it stinks." he shook his head and then realized that he was not alone; his fur grew hot in emberassment and cleared his throat. He raised his head and held it high to look at the other male.

"Morning Aspenheart...Softpaw told me you weren't okay...are you okay?" he frowned.
Back to top Go down

I bug you cause I care (Aspenheart and Boulderkit)
Page 1 of 1