Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Day in the Life of a Kit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Jan 2020 - 7:50

OOC: ThunderClan med. cat apprentice slot will be opened after SC gets their medicine cat ^^
In the MCA auditions, you can see how it works. But don't post an application yet! I'm WC med. cat apprentice, and I enjoy it.

Stormpaw grinned at Smudgekit's interest in the subject. "Medicine cat heal! They are very close to StarClan, and their the ones who receive prophecies most often! All the medicine cats meet every half-moon to share tongues with StarClan and discuss herbs and things like that. Medicine cats don't follow he same code as Warriors, so they are allowed to have close friends in other Clans. Although, they aren't allowed to have kits or a mate, since they can't be biased when healing. They gather herbs, help with kitting, and accompany leaders to receive their nine lives."

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Jan 2020 - 8:45

“Ehh... I’d rather be a warrior. But it does sound kinda cool!” Cedarkit looked over at Smudgekit encouragingly. “Could we still be friends if he was a medicine cat apprentice?” She asked Stormpaw, suddenly worried that she might lose her friend. She looked up at the apprentice, waiting for her response.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Jan 2020 - 8:48

Smudge heard what cedar kit said and got really sad, he didn’t want to lose his first friend.

OOC: I decided I won’t be med(Yet) just because in this short time I alrdy ship cedar and smudge so much lol

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Jan 2020 - 8:49

Ooc: XD I know I’m shipping it already

As the sky darkened and the stars started to shine through, Cedarkit yawned. “I’m gonna go sleep. Goodnight Stormpaw. Goodnight Smudgekit.” She walked back to the nursery and curled up in a moss nest. She blinked sleepily as she started to fall asleep. Finally, she fell into a peaceful sleep, in the warmth of the nursery.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Jan 2020 - 9:34

"Good night, kits. Oh, and to answer your question, you could still be friends. Hope you two have sweet dreams. Oh, Cedarkit, tell your mother I said hi, would you?" Stormpaw bid them a farewell, before dipping her head and padding back to her own den.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day in the Life of a Kit
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4