Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Day in the Life of a Kit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Jan 2020 - 16:27

“What kind of games are there, it sounds really fun!” He mewed loudly then quieted back down because he scared himself. He smiled at Cedar hoping she will teach him all about being a kit.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Jan 2020 - 16:31

She giggled. “Well basically, most games have a component of either hiding or chasing. Unless you play clan, but we’d need more kits for that. Tag, and Warrior and Squirrel involve chasing, and Warrior and Squirrel involves play hunting. Fox and Warrior or Battle are play-fights. Hide and seek is hiding and looking for other kits.” She paused, out of breath.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Jan 2020 - 16:35

“Woah that’s a lot of games, What’s fox and squirrel?” He asked. He was really amazed at how he didn’t know any of this.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Jan 2020 - 17:16

Stormpaw gazed over at the nursery. Perhaps she should bring Ferretnose prey. She did have six kits to feed! As she was about to head to the fresh-kill pile, she spotted two kits. Immediately, she recognized Cedarkit, one of Ferretnose's litter. Although she hadn't seen the other before. Perhaps he was Acornfur's kit? She remembered hearing from the older warrior that his mate had one kit, and that he was a tom. S-something-kit. Spottedkit? No... Sorrelkit was Cedarkit's sister.. Sedgekit? No, no, something about a pattern... Spot? Spotty? Oh! Now she remembered! Smudgekit!

Fox and squirrel? Hmm, either they were playing a game, or they were talking about predators and prey. She padded up to the two small kids and looked at them with kind eyes, "Hello, there, kits. What are you up to today? Not trouble, I hope!" The pretty silver tabby purred with amusement as she gazed at the two kits.

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 5:58

Cedarkit sat up straighter. “Hello Stormpaw. I was teaching Smudgekit some games. Do you have any ideas?” She grinned. I want to be an apprentice, just like Stormpaw! She looked up at the She-cat with admiration in her eyes. Stormpaw was so lucky to be an apprentice, and she was a nice one too!

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 6:15

"Games? Oh, I was the best at games when I was in the nursery! My good friend Dacedream, she was Dacepaw then, used to play with me all the time." She purred, thinking back to her days in the nursery. Oh, how she'd longed to be an apprentice! "My favorite game had to Invasion! We might need another cat for that. Perhaps another apprentice, or warrior, even? Although, we could do it with just us three."

"When playing invasion, the biggest cat has to be a ShadowClan, RiverClan, or SkyClan warrior, since we share borders with them. The other cats must try to stop them before they reach the nursery, otherwise they'll eat all the kits! Warriors always protect weaker cats, like elders, kits, and queens." Stormpaw explained to the two kits, blinking her eyes in delight.

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 6:42

Cedarkit’s eyes lit up. “That sounds fun! Smudgekit, you wanna play?” She asked her friend. She stood up, shook her brown pelt, and smiled. I like how Stormpaw plays with us and doesn’t treat us like newborns. She stepped out of the nursery. The sunlight shone on her pelt, and she blinked happily.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 7:07

He looked a little scared but followed her outside. He looked in awe at all the cats. “Will I get hurt?” He asked, again going back to being shy and quiet since stormpaw was there.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 7:14

Cedarkit looked at the tom. “No, you’ll be fine! And if you do get hurt, you can go to the medicine den.” She reassured her friend. “You can pick what you want to be, Smudgekit.” She glanced around the camp, waiting for his reply. “Hey, Stormpaw.” She whispered to the older cat, “Smudgekit’s kinda shy, so be more gentle. He wasn’t born that long ago.” She looked back at Smudgekit.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 9:09

Stormpaw nodded, looking at the smaller kit "I'll be the ShadowClan warrior! You two have to defend the nursery!" Stormpaw told them. Then, without any warning she ran towards the nursery. She ran slowly, so the kits could easily catch her.

ooc: lol sorry at school and the heater just caught on fire in the math hall. Emergency fire drill XDD

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 9:11

Occ: that sounds amazing! I’m happy that we got blizzard warning so no school for me :3

Smudge ran after her giggling. He never had this much fun ever. Smudge kit pounced on stormpaw’s tail trying to stop her.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 9:20

Ooc: I’m at school too

Cedarkit stood in front of the nursery, playfully growling. She jumped onto Stormpaw’s back. As the cat kept moving, she fell off. “Ahhh!” She yelped as she dived in front of the nursery dramatically. As the she-cat drew closer, she swiped Stormpaw’s face with her paw, pretending to scratch her.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 10:01

Stormpaw stumbled to a halt, dramatically falling over as Smudgekit bated her tail. She growled playfully, hissing in mock pain as Cedarkit 'attacked' her. "Ah! You're so strong! How do ThunderClan train such ferocious apprentices?"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 10:05

Smudge smiled down at storm but still didn’t say much. He pretended to bite stormpaw’s tail while watching to make sure cedar didn’t get hurt. He knew how dangerous games could be so wanted to make sure his new friend was safe.

Ooc: Aweeeeee I’m dying of cutenesss. Smudge is so innocent and his pictures in my sig are not helping lol

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 10:32

She grinned. “Thunderclan will always be the best clan! Now leave our camp!” She demanded, before collapsing into a ball of giggles. “I can’t wait until I’m a real apprentice.” She leaped up. “I’m gonna be the best warrior and apprentice ever!” She said proudly. “I know it.”

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day in the Life of a Kit
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next