Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Day in the Life of a Kit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 12:51

After Cedarkit demanded she leave the camp, she pulled herself up gently, carefully pulling her tail away from Smudgekit before she got back into character. "Fine!" She hissed, thrashing her tail. "ThunderClan has clearly proven themselves best! I'll leave this time, we won't harm ThunderClan again!" She hissed, then 'ran away' behind the nursery bramble walls. After a minute she padded back over, laughing. "You two sure are strong! I'm sure any Clan would think twice before taking you on!"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 12:55

Smudge looked down embarrassed as no one had ever called him strong before. He looked back up at storm and gave a tiny smile before looking at cedar for what they should do next.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 14:11

She looked at him and grinned. “We’ll chase you out!” She playfully snarled to Stormpaw. To prove her point, she batted the apprentice’s ear. She then growled in mock anger before starting to run towards the she-cat.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 14:26

Stormpaw gasped in mock astonishment. She hissed playfully, arching her back and slowly taking steps back towards the entrance. "I'm not leaving that easily, ThunderClan!"

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 14:44

She snarled again, louder this time. “Well if you don’t we’ll...we’ll...we’ll gather a patrol to attack your camp.” She grinned and kept backing Stormpaw farther and farther to the entrance. She let out a tiny growl, one that wouldn’t scare a flea.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 15:01

Smudge stopped and decided to watch instead. He didn’t feel like even acting mean when cedar started being really loud. “U-uh I’ll stay over here.” The tiny kit mewed quietly to them and sat down, watching as they continued to play.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 15:13

Stormpaw gasped in mock disbelief, "Oh no! Please, oh mighty ThunderClan warrior, don't attack our camp! We ShadowClan cats stand no chance against you!" She playfully pretended to cower in fear, now only a couple tail-lengths from the entrance.

Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 15:25

She grinned before snarling and attempting to push her out of the camp. She used all her might and moved the she-cat about an inch. She growled, then started to uncontrollably giggle. She rolled in the grass, laughing, then got up, and looked back at the entrance where Stormpaw had been.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 15:34

Smudge padded up to cedar curious on why she stopped playing. When he noticed she was laughing he got even more confused but decided not to mention it and just walk up to stormpaw. “Is it hard being an apprentice?” He asked shyly to the older cat.

Ooc: lol my boi trying to change subjects lol.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 15:37

She padded up to Wmudgekit. “Sorry about that.” She shrugged, before turning to Stormpaw. “Yeah, is it hard?” She asked, looking up with awe in her gleaming eyes. She wanted to hear about being an apprentice. It seems exciting.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 15:44

Stormpaw laughed as Cedarkit tried to push her, then just watched with amusement as the little kit fell over laughing, then her ears perked up in curiosity as Smudgekit approached her. Sitting on her haunches, she drew a paw over a tabby striped ear, and looked at the two kits. "Well, it really depends on your mentor. My mentor, Mistwalker, he's my older brother, is pretty lenient and doesn't make me do all that much. My little brother Leopardpaw, however, got the deputy, Houndheart as his mentor. Houndheart is much stricter than Mistwalker. When you're an apprentice, you have to hunt for the Clan, and sometimes you get put on elder duties. Other times, you practice fighting and might even get to fight a real battle. You might do occasional border patrols, and you get to attend gatherings every month!"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2020 - 15:53

Smudge got scared when she mention fighting. He liked the idea of hunting but fighting, Hurting other cats, scared him. He didn’t want to hurt anyone, well unless they hurt his friends and family.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jan 2020 - 10:13

Ooc: Stormpaw is another one of my OC’s older sister! I just realized.

“That’s cool. I wonder what mentor I’ll get.” Cedarkit wondered out loud. She looked over at Smudgekit. “Are you alright?” She asked, feeling concern for her friend.

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jan 2020 - 10:42

OOC: yup, she's daisy's older sister! So are Mistwalker and Nettlefire

Stormpaw noticed Smudgekit's reaction to fighting others and smiled. "Houndheart and Oakstar will choose your mentor, Cedarkit, and I'm sure your mentor will be great. Not all apprentices hunt and fight. Medicine cat apprentices learn from the Clan's medicine cat, Mossbloom,in the art of healing. Medicine cats are very important cats." Stormpaw explained.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jan 2020 - 10:44

Ooc: i never actually been a mad cat, is med app still open or no?

Smudge looked up in curiously. “what does a med cat do?” He asked softly.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Life of a Kit   A Day in the Life of a Kit - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day in the Life of a Kit
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next