Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A whole new world (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Firehaze

Firehaze

Characters : Brindlekit {TC}
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 128

A whole new world (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jan 2020 - 18:53

Driftingkit gave a weak smile to Poppykit as he did his best to avoid Applepaw, looking around as he tried to find where Nightkit went. This was turning into a more interesting game than he thought, though his pelt was still hot from running into his denmate. He looked around and noticed some reeds at the edge of the camp swaying and his eyes lit up. "Poppykit! L-l-look over in the r-reeds!" He mewed, lifting his muzzle as his blue eyes shone, sure he had found the other tomkit as he smiled at his newfound friend. "If we g-g-get Applekit we can a-a-all pounce on him!"
Back to top Go down
Patch

Patch

Characters : Patchpaw, Beetlestrike
Clan/Rank : [P] TC Apprentice, [B] SkC T1 Warrior
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 356

A whole new world (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A whole new world (Open)   A whole new world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Jan 2020 - 18:03

Poppykit turned her attention over to the reeds, noticing how they rustled unnaturally. It appeared that Driftingkit was right, and that that was where her brother had run off to. She nodded, eyes bright.

"Good eye! I think that's a great idea," she purred, waving her tail to get Applekit's attention and gesturing towards the reeds. It would probably be easiest to pull off if they each went at the reeds from a different direction. "I think we should split up. I'll go left, you go right, and Applekit heads straight for the center?"

[#a4af78]                     [#ffc900]
Back to top Go down

A whole new world (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2