Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The broken are picked up (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

The broken are picked up (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The broken are picked up (Closed)   The broken are picked up (Closed) EmptyThu 9 Jan 2020 - 19:50

Snow fell crisp and clean across the clearing that was Thunderclan’s camp. The flakes that would have been a gentle rainfall drifted slowly, coaxed here and there by soft gusts of wind that barely moved the hairs of the large dark tabby’s pelt as he sat calmly by the nursery entrance. Their son played in the distance, still a kit for now… but old enough to be an apprentice soon. Old enough to be left alone… for a small while.

He looked over to where Dustcloud was, a tender smile on his muzzle as he approached and nuzzled her with a rumbling purr.
"Would you like to hunt with me?" He asked. The distant pain of Beartooth’s loss still ached, but a hunt would help to clear his head as he brushed his tail gently across hers.

The silver tabby still made his breath catch in his throat. It didn’t matter how many scars she received in battle, or how mussed her fur was. The blue eyes always struck him down, an anchor in turbulent times as he purred and padded only a couple steps away. Amber eyes warm and loving despite his thin figure.

Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

The broken are picked up (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The broken are picked up (Closed)   The broken are picked up (Closed) EmptyFri 10 Jan 2020 - 16:44

Distracted, dull blue eyes shifted slightly as Oakstar brushed against her tabby pelt, and Dustcloud immediately put on a smile for the tom as she brushed her own tail on his back in a loving gesture. "Mm... H-Have you eaten t-today?" Eyeing his thin body, she sighed softly. Leaf bare was never easy, especially when prey got scarce. Her own figure wasn't much fuller than his- luckily, she still had the extra weight from carrying their kits to help her out.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down

The broken are picked up (Closed)
Page 1 of 1