Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Broken Like Me (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

Broken Like Me (CLOSED)  Empty
PostSubject: Broken Like Me (CLOSED)    Broken Like Me (CLOSED)  EmptyMon 22 Oct 2018 - 20:07

Shag made his way towards the distant barn. Maby here he could find some shelter away from those blasted Clan Cats. His torn ear and scratched muzzle still stung. It had been almost two days since he had met the Clan Cat. One day, he would make them pay for their cruelty. As he neared the barn, he heard voices inside. What? I thought of all places, this should be empty! He remembered it. When his mother had first abandoned him, he had spent a few days here before he was captured by the twolegs. It had been empty then. Suddenly, he heard a rustling in the tall grass. "Who's there?!" He hissed suspiciously.

OOC: Let's do this!

Broken Like Me (CLOSED)  Mi9fm8

Last edited by Fox on Tue 23 Oct 2018 - 17:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Broken Like Me (CLOSED)    Broken Like Me (CLOSED)  EmptyTue 23 Oct 2018 - 17:18

The bloody colored she cat had been on her way back when she had caught the scent of an unknown rogue and her fur seemed to bristle. Her amber eyes narrowed suspiciously"my name is of no concern to you Stranger what are you doing so close to the home of the Regime and the Exiles"She growled. She wasn't too friendly nor did she plan to be until she knew the strangers intentions.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Broken Like Me (CLOSED)    Broken Like Me (CLOSED)  EmptyWed 24 Oct 2018 - 18:04

Shag bristled his fur in retaliation, attempting to look as threatening as the young she-cat. His golden eyes burned into her's. "Last I checked, no one lived here!" he retorted. "Anyways, what the heck is a Regime?! Wait, are you one of those Clans, expanding your territory!? If that's the case, then I don't want anything to do with you. Shag turned, as if to leave. But he hesitated, curious to how the cat would react.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Broken Like Me (CLOSED)    Broken Like Me (CLOSED)  EmptyWed 24 Oct 2018 - 18:10

A cold laugh came from Xeuxi"no we aren't one of those selfish clan cats we are a group of cats planning to teach them a lesson for their selfishness"She said her eyes narrowed and she stood a bit taller seeming bigger then before but she was big for her age."now who are you"

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Broken Like Me (CLOSED)    Broken Like Me (CLOSED)  EmptyWed 24 Oct 2018 - 18:26

Shag turned as he heard the she-cat speak again. "My name is Shag," he replied. "Your talk of giving those clan cats a taste of their own cruelty intrigues me. But anyways, who might you be?" Shag asked, wondering who all of these cats must be. I wonder if they would let me join them...

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Broken Like Me (CLOSED)    Broken Like Me (CLOSED)  EmptyWed 24 Oct 2018 - 18:36

"My name is Xuexi"She mewed fixing her amber gaze on him silently."so what brings you here Shag "She mewed making her way to him. Each movement held purpose but she wouldn't say what as she looked to him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Like Me (CLOSED)    Broken Like Me (CLOSED)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Like Me (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1