Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

January Gathering 2020

Go down 
+25
Lizz
Yoshachu
Kari
Grizzly
Knight
JJ
Winterpaw
KittyKatz
Sun
Stormy
Cays
sumashira
Holly
Falcarolwing
Mosspelt
Spooksjolly
Patch
Peridot
Snickerdoodle
rhindon
Maple
lemon
Honey Badger
Transient
Ripped
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyTue 7 Jan 2020 - 20:49

"Heh, just as I suspected," the dark-furred molly muttered to herself. Raising her voice again to address Zinnia, she meowed, "Thank you very much. And I wish WindClan the same prosperity. You wouldn't mind if I sat next to you during the Gathering, would you?"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6024

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyTue 7 Jan 2020 - 20:53

"Not at all," Zinnia replied pleasantly. Truth be told, it was nice to have some company for the event - it was always busy and crowded, but she could only count a handful of cats among those she knew, at least outside of WindClan. "You are free to do as you please, after all. Besides that, the company of a friend is never exactly unwelcome, is it?"

As she waited for an answer, she wondered about the mysterious Honeypaw of not-WindClan. Why would a cat claim to be from WindClan if they weren't, and to a ShadowClanner? What was the reasoning behind that? Well. She supposed she could think herself in circles all day trying to understand the thoughts of strangers, but what was there to gain from that, when there wasn't any way to know if her conclusions made sense? Really, her wandering mind was more a hindrance than anything at times.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyWed 8 Jan 2020 - 16:09

Softpaw smiled nervously when a beautiful tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat padded up to them, touching her forehead to her mentor's, before turning and asking if she was Aspenheart's apprentice. She had lovely green eyes, an she carried a scent of.... Mint? Oh, she was from ThunderClan? Mossbloom... She'd heard that name before... Oh! That's right, Aspenheart had told her the names of the other medicine cats. Mossbloom. That was a very pretty name. She was thankful when her mentor answered for her. Yeah, she's my herb-fetcher now.

Softpaw giggled and rolled her eyes. Aspenheart was crazy, in a good way, though, she enjoyed his nearly endless sense of humor. It reminded her of her oldest brother, Clovertwist. She noticed Aspenheart's gaze on a she-cat, so she looked over at her. Despite being new, she could easily tell the black she-cat was pregnant. Since she'd seen Dappleshine, she was able to easily identify a pregnant she-cat from a non-pregnant one, and this she-cat was clearly pregnant. And apparently a leader. Softpaw watched as she trotted slowly over to the Highrock. She turned to Aspenheart when he spoke and snorted, "Who knows? Maybe Downpaw will stir up trouble. Hmmm, I'll make a wager, too, she looked at the tom with a glint of amusement in her eyes, "How about... Oh, here's one. I bet that some ShadowClan cat will snap at a SkyClan cat over nothing but pride." Despite not have being born, Softpaw knew about the war against those two clans; it was hard not to hear the apprentices and elders talk about it.

A moving figure caught her eye. A pretty she-cat padded up to them, orange eyes glowing. She sat down before she seemed to notice Softpaw's presence, and the pale tabby saw her eyes widen in surprise. She decided then and there she'd have to get rid of her shyness. "I-I-I'm his her-b-b f-fetcher! She squeaked awkwardly. Okay. That definitely sounded better in her head. She forced a nervous smile, hunching down a bit. "I-I'm Softpaw.. It's n-nice to meet you, M-mothglow the Magnificent... She laughed nervously and looked at Aspenheart with a look that said 'help me'. Oh, StarClan. Why am I so awkward?

Back to top Go down
lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyWed 8 Jan 2020 - 20:18

The clearing quickly filled with the other three clans as Finchstar gazed from above. They came in waves, pelts stark against the white snow that coated the clearing. Oakstar - while large, did not make a dent in the air with his presence. His frame was heavy, but his words were not. Finchstar only watched the tom carefully, yellow eyes concerned as ThunderClan's leader hung his head. Before the tom could open his maw, Spottedstar along with Thornstar arrived. Chatter roared through Fourtrees like milk and honey. Finchstar sat back on his haunches and smiled wearily, wondering what leafbare could bring. "Perhaps I will began." The leader purred, feeling a small kit-like enthusiasm in his heart. WindClan was thriving despite its disabilities. At a glance, they were broken and scarred, but they were only sunspots from the lives they led. "Spottedstar I trust SkyClan is well, and Thornstar..." The leader only nodded to the noticeably larger black tabby she-cat. Finchstar had seen such a frame before in his own mate, and knew the look well from leading the clan and watching his clanmates traverse through the same journey. Thornstar was pregnant. A kittish grin meant the tom's maw, and he gently dipped his head to the battle-scarred leader. She would have his support. Oakstar on the other paw was not as aloof as Spottedstar nor as brash as Torrentstar. Oakstar was wounded, deeply on the inside as Finchstar was. The difference between them was only time. Finchstar had lived long enough to see his grief become shy. But Oakstar's was festering, a bold thing, new. There were no words shared between them, Finchstar simply padded to the ThunderClan leader's side, resting his tail over his, just as he had done to Jaystar many moons ago.

"WindClan is well." Finchstar grinned, speaking to all of the clearing now. "Admittedly, the aftermath of our battle left many a warrior scarred in more ways than one. But each of them stands before you now. Spotlake has earned her warrior name this past moon. She fought bravely in the battle against our visitors." Finchstar paused as Fourtrees called her name, honoring the calico she-cat. "Olivepaw, Ferretpaw, Sunpaw, and Downpaw have escaped the nursery, free from the terrible gorse." There was a cheekiness in Finchstar's mew as he cast a wink to his own apprentice, remembering fondly the way he and Brookclover would tumble around the nursery as kits. "And please welcome Softpaw, the stars have chosen her to follow the steps of a medicine cat. The moor has received snow and rain, but we remain steadfast in the cold." Finchstar dipped his head to signify the end of his report, yellow eyes glowing in the night, permanent grin placed gracefully onto his maw.

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyWed 8 Jan 2020 - 22:46

Wolfcall's brief lingering wasn't a surprise to Spottedstar. The dark tom was far too observant for the SkyClan leader to get away with his pouting, and with a grave flash of realization, he worried that his eldest son would eventually have enough of his childish behavior and actually ask him what was wrong. How was he to explain it? Firflower's soft touch came as a surprise, and Spottedstar nearly jumped out of his pelt. He calmed down when he recognized her, though, and felt a bit embarrased by his unusual jumpiness. His mother, like his son, could tell when he was upset. She had her own special way of showing it that somehow felt more genuine than any words could be. Spottedstar relaxed, slumping slightly, when she started tenderly picking needles from his pelt. It was pointless to focus on those who were gone when he should have been putting all of his attention towards those who remained.

...Actually, there was something regarding his family that he'd forgotten to mention to Firflower. He turned his head to look at her, amber eyes reflecting a deeper emotion than he'd experienced in many moons, solemn and regretful. He would wound her with Sandblaze's message just by bringing up painful memories of her missing litter. "Firflower." He meowed, making sure to catch his deaf mother's attention. "Sandblaze found me in the territory a few sunrises ago. Just him. He told me to tell you--" Finchstar's voice echoed over the clearing. He wasn't at the Great Rock, but they were starting already? A flicker of annoyance made his unscarred ear twitch. He supposed it was his fault for not assuming his regular position. Glancing back at Firflower, Spottedstar shook his head and finished the message. "He told me Lightfang and Swallowflight are safe. They're being taken care of. I... I'm sorry. I don't think they're coming back." He couldn't look her in the eye. Instead, the spotted tomcat pulled away, trotting quickly to the center of the clearing and scaling the Great Rock while Finchstar was still giving his announcements.

The WindClan leader had finished quickly enough, and Spottedstar was still on his paws. He figured it was a good time to get his own Clan news over with, so he stepped forward, carelessly slipping past Finchstar. It wasn't a bump as much as a gentle brush, unusual for the SkyClan leader's typical pushy nature and rivalry-driven attitude. "SkyClan has grown in this past moon. Several new kits have been welcomed into the clan despite the cold season and Blossompaw has become my apprentice. Further, four new warriors have been named: Swansong, Amberwing, Basildrop, and Deerfrost." He paused. Had anyone noticed Wolfcall's silent occupation of Foxfire's place beneath them? If they didn't, they would now. "There has been a shift in SkyClan's leadership. Foxfire has resumed his role as a warrior and Wolfcall has been appointed deputy of SkyClan." Short and sweet, no explanation needed. Spottedstar cast a quick glance down at his deputy-son, then stepped back behind the rest of the leaders. He didn't want to look out into the crowd and see his mother after leaving her alone with news of her other sons.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu 9 Jan 2020 - 8:03

As Aspenheart spoke, Mossbloom's green eyes focused back on him as she chuckled, nodding slightly. "You're probably right there with the first one, ShadowClan has not been in many of the other's good graces, unfortunately. Let us hope it's a quiet night though.... There's been much loss in ThunderClan." Watching as the tom ruffled his apprentice's hears, a rough purr rumbled in her chest. "Congratulations, both of you. The way of a medicine cat holds many trials, but have faith. You'll be great, I can tell. If you need anything, I'm only a forest away." As ShadowClan entered the Gathering, she lowered her head in a farewell before picking up her bundle of herbs and moving to sit next to Raventail, letting her pelt brush against his lightly.

"Hi, Raventail. It's been a while, hasn't it? How are things?" She asked, lowering her voice as she watched Thornstar haul herself onto the Greatrock. Great StarClan, what was with these she-cat's stubbornly coming to the Gathering pregnant? Would Thornstar give birth here as well? A concerned chirp sounded in her throat as she looked at the bundle she had brought. It included some herbs for a kitting, but not much... She hadn't wanted to take too much away from her dwindling stocks.

Blossompaw sat still as the first of the leader's stepped forward, but with a jolt she realized that she didn't see her mentor up there. Where was he? Was he okay? As the WindClan leader stepped back, she noticed that she hadn't actually paid attention to what he had said, her focus more on where her leader was. With a breath of relief, Spottedstar was the next to step up, having made his way to join the other leaders. Or, had he been there? Had she just missed him? They were so high above the ground, and there was so much going on that it was possible... She could have sworn he hadn't been there before though. Relaxing as his words rang out over the gathered cats, she sat up straighter as she heard her name, head high as she kept her focus on her mentor and tried to ignore the prickling feeling of all of the eyes on her pelt.

Goldengale looked up as a familiar voice sounded nearby, and purred as she pressed her head against her brother's. "Hi, Clovertwist. That's probably it, they're not used to being out in the open wind the way we are." She laughed lightly as slowly the other clans filed in, though her ear twitched when she spotted the state of the leaders. Oakstar looked so tired, so grief-stricken. He even moved in a way that proclaimed sorry. Her head furrowed slightly in concern for their ally. "Looks like ThunderClan and SkyClan have seen better days, both Oakstar and Spottedstar seem out of sorts."

Finally, after what felt like ages, ShadowClan arrived. An unamused grunt escaped her chest as she took in Thornstar's state, recalling the SkyClan queen that had given birth all those Gatherings ago. "What in StarClan possessed ShadowClan to allow their leader to come to a Gathering in that state? She'll never get up the Greatrock and back down without risking hurting herself." Her tail flicked back and forth in anger, though her eyes still shone with concern for the heavily pregnant leader. Having had a kit herself, she couldn't help but feel a connection to her, different clan or not, as much as she disliked it.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu 9 Jan 2020 - 13:07

Houndheart felt some kitish part of him shrink at the idea he would have to stand judgement in front of the entire forest, but every other piece of the warrior delighted what was to come. Every cat of every clan would look on him as one of the greatest cats of the forest now. As they padded toward the clearing, his head was higher than ever before and his tail the same, whisking back and forth with pride. Dacedream at his side only made him feel all the more comfortable. Her constant praise satisfied his ego and soothed his anxieties. Staring at the base of the great rock, his ear flicked as she expressed interest in joining him. That alone was enough to quicken his pace. Of course she would reassure them that Houndheart was the best warrior of Thunderclan. There would be no doubts.

"I'm sure it would be boring elsewhere. Deputies must have the most important things to talk about." Houndheart lead the way, with his nestmate at his heals. He shouldered past several warriors and apprentices along the way and settled down next to Shadowclan's deputy. The tom reeked of the marshlands and Shadowclan scent. Houndheart wrinkled his nose as he briefly inspected his target. Had the other tom always been covered in so much fluff or was it his imagination? Either way, how the black warrior just sat there, silently, stoicly, urged Houndheart on in his speech, "I'm  Houndheart, Thunderclan's deputy and best warrior. Oakstar picked me because he knew I was the best. If I'd been at the battle against your clan, we would have won much sooner I can reassure you of that." The slender tom's gray eyes were bright as he bragged on himself. He didn't remember the name of Shadowclan's deputy and that bothered him but he didn't want to seem like he cared to much. His eyes flickered to Dacedream briefly as if to reassure himself of the boastful words.

January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu 9 Jan 2020 - 13:17

Oakstar looked up as Thornstar joined them on the rocks. Her swollen belly caught his eye, and reminded him painfully of what Beartooth would miss… he looked away. His gaze catching on Torrentstar for a moment. He glanced out towards the clan cats gathered… and he couldn’t miss the thin state of his own cats. They needed more food. Beartooth may have been overworked… but they needed the extra prey. ThunderClan didn’t need or deserve a leader so driven with remorse that he couldn’t see what was in front of his own eyes.

With a breath. He looked over to Torrentstar with more certainty.
"Torrentstar, I’d like to speak with you… at sunningrocks, tomorrow?” He asked quietly, "You may bring another cat with you, if you wish. It will be a conversation this time, nothing more." He added, as he watched Spottedstar leap onto the highrock to join them all. His attention turned to the tom as the announcements were spoken, and his chest clenched as he recognised what he had to do next.

He padded forward, steadying himself with a deep breath.
"This past moon has been… difficult for ThunderClan. Our deputy, Beartooth, has joined StarClan’s ranks now. In his place, we have a new Deputy, Houndheart. We have also lost Falconwing. We have two new warriors, Dacedream, and Rainstrike." He paused, then continued "We have a new apprentice, Stormpaw. Though we’ve lost two lives, we’ve gained several new additions to our nursery." He felt a shadow of a smile as he thought of Leopardkit and Coniferkit. He stepped aside, to allow the next leader to speak.

Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6736

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu 9 Jan 2020 - 13:32

January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 Tenor

A low, howling wind seemed to whip up front nowhere. What had just seconds earlier been a pleasant night underneath the full moon was reduced to a bone-chilling gust and whistling racket. Words from the leader that had stepped forward to speak became indiscernible, drowned out as if that cat who stood before the clans had been denied the privilege to speak. Clouds gathered in the previously untouched skies, hiding away most of the stars behind their dark cloak. But it wasn't the entire sky that was hidden away. The moon was on full display for all to see still, keeping the gathering clouds away with it's brilliant light. And then, the sky seemed to explode with light, that of a fire streaking through the skies and disappearing far in the distance behind the great rock where leaders of all territories sat. One minute, a flash as the dying stars passed, and the next, back to a darkness only penetrated but moonlight and pale stars. It seemed as if the skies sought to illuminate the base of the rock, away from the deputies, calling upon the medicine cats. In particular, Aspenheart and Mossbloom were bathed in a white-silver light. Only then, did the winds seem to fade, just enough. This was not a time for the final leaders to say their peace. Starclan called for something else this gathering - the words of medicine cats.

January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu 9 Jan 2020 - 14:38

One by one, the other Clans joined them. Soon, the rolling hum of conversation filled the clearing, giving Raventail something to focus on. Part of him still insisted racing back to camp was the right thing to do, something he doubted would change no matter how soon this Gathering ended, but the presence of so many other cats helped quiet those thoughts to a reasonable level. His first glance around brought him to ThunderClan. Oakstar, always so quick to offer aid, looked uncharacteristically worn. Raventail’s gaze slid to the other deputies. Beartooth hadn’t joined them tonight; a tabby with oversized ears sat in his place, pestering a cat who, based on the spot he’d chosen, was ShadowClan’s deputy. That was strange. Beartooth had been a constant since Raventail’s first Gathering spent beneath the Great Rock, made deputy in the same moon, an intimidating cat of many scars and few words. Maybe he’s at the barn. Raventail’s smile flickered, then faded. Surely a cat like him couldn’t be…?

The brush of a pelt drew his attention before it could wander. The scents of ThunderClan and herbs filled his nose; a sharper scent poked out from the rest. Raventail turned and brightened upon recognizing the cat who’d chosen to join him. Though he wasn’t sure he could hold a conversation with one of the new deputies tonight, he could always be honest with an old friend. He opened his mouth to greet her, then paused. The last time they’d spoken, she’d looked so tired…not unlike how she looked now. ”Too long, if you ask me,” he said, and gently headbutted her shoulder. ”It’d take me two Gatherings to explain everything that’s happened. WindClan’s doing well, and I—Dappleshine and I, we’re having kits.” Raventail bit his tongue before he could say more. As much as he wanted to tell her what awaited him back home, there was no ignoring the look in her eyes, the somber air that hung over Oakstar’s shoulders. Something had happened. He was certain of it. That sharp scent jabbed at his nose with renewed insistence. ”But, Mossbloom, how are—”

A sharp whistle cut him off. Being a WindClanner, Raventail did not often notice wind; when it wasn’t heralding a storm’s arrival, it usually faded to white noise, a comfortable undercurrent of sound to keep him company while he wandered. This was not wind. His ears flattened. Instinctively, he looked upward to see light burst across the sky, splitting the clouds that had suddenly appeared. What it meant, Raventail couldn’t begin to understand. Apparently, StarClan had decided the forest was important enough for them again. He turned toward Mossbloom. All had been normal before he'd looked away; now, her tricolored fur glowed with moonlight—her and the rest of the medicine cats. The dark tom swallowed and said nothing more.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu 9 Jan 2020 - 14:53

Flintshard, to his annoyance, had found that despite the Great Rock being on the edge of the Gathering crowd like his previous hiding spot. It was...Worst. His whiskers twitched, paws kneading in anxiety under the cover his tail as he slowly listened to the different conversations. The medicine cats were chatting among themselves, apparently they had some new apprentices from what he picked up. Spottedstar was chatting with..Someone. Everybody was chatting and the rock behind him only served to bounce the noise right back at him. There was a faint movement as his attention was drawn to a cat approaching, a huff escaping him as the tom settled down and talking to talk - to boast. Great, the last thing he wanted. He turned his gaze forward, focusing on his kneading as he did his best to ignore the tom - Houndheart, the new ThunderClan deputy apparently, but of course his mind refused to let that happen. "...I don't care who you are," he finally huffed as the tom fell silent, doing his best to ignore the sound of Oakstar speaking above him. "So please, shut u-"

His snappy remark was cut off as his ears perked, a new sound catching his ear. His tail lashed, thumping against the ground as the sound of whipping winds rushed over him and filled the clearing. Suddenly, the sound of the cacophonous noise that had been overwhelming the ShadowClan deputy was replaced with the biting sound of the howling wind. But to him, the sudden and loud noise wasn't much better as he dug his claws into the ground to hold himself steady against the chilling wind that struck against him. Eyes narrowing, he could see panic spreading across the gathered cats and slowly he found his gaze dipping up...To the sky that was bathed in dark clouds other than the full moon. ...What? Wh-What was this? Flintshard struggled grasp what was happening, it didn't make sense. A flicker of crimson caused him to barely flinch as he watched it streak across the sky until it fell out of sight behind him. He could feel his heart racing, even if his expression had barely shifted in the situation as he slowly turned his attention to the illuminated Medicine cats, sighing softly in relief of the wind dying as he waited for...Answers. Answers for whatever had just happened.

----------------------
Honeytongue had fallen into a comfortable silence with Egretstorm, happily simply enjoying her Clanmate's company as she listened to the leaders give their report. Finchstar, Spottedstar, and then Oakstar, she listened to them with a soft smile. The smile only widen at the name of the new ThunderClan deputy. It was a shame about Beartooth but she recognized the name as Dacedream's friend. She straightened up, peering over the cats to try to get a glimpse of him only for the smile to fade at the sight of the ThunderClan tom who was talking up what she had to imagine was ShadowClan's new deputy. He...She recognized him, or at least she imaged that she did. She couldn't be sure, not without the scent to confirm it but...Was that the tom who had fought Stormbringer back when they were apprentices? Her eyes widened, remembering Stormbringer growing ridge whenever Dacedream had mentioned him during the last Gathering. Oh StarClan, they were the same cat.

...Why was Dacedream friends with him?

She would have perhaps spent more time to quietly muse it over when suddenly she was bluffed by a sudden, rushing wind. "W-What is happening?" she cried out although she could barely hear her own words under the overwhelming sound of the rushing wind. She shifted to the side, pressing herself against Egretstorm in the hope of safety as she was forced to narrow her eyes against the biting, cold winds. She watched in horror as clouds suddenly filled the night sky, blocking every star from sight but left the moon perfectly unguarded. Was...Was this the work of StarClan? But...Why? She hadn't heard the sound of any fighting - things had been peaceful! Why would StarClan send something like this upon them? There was a streak of fire across the sky, her breath catching in her throat as she watched it fall far in the horizon behind the leaders...Before the wind slowly died enough that she could start hearing the panicked sounds of the other cats, leaning her muzzle toward Egretstorm as she gave her Clanmate a worried look. "A-Are you okay?" she whispered, before flinching as she realized that her voice was still being eaten up by the wind before she repeated it louder...But then there was a stream of light that caught her attention, finding her gaze drawn to the medicine cats. Oh. She perked her ears against the wind, hoping that she could catch whatever it was they would say.

-------------------

Foxfire also had a reaction to everything that just happened but he is sad and sitting alone so it isn't worth detailing.

January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu 9 Jan 2020 - 15:15

Aspenheart quietly shushed Mothglow and his somewhat nervous apprentice as Finchstar began the Gathering. It was a pleasure of his to watch his dearest friend attempt with grace and humility to keep the peace… even if it never really worked. Spottedstar was next, and then Oakstar. So that was the death that shocked him so harshly. What would WindClan do without the free and wild spirit that sprung from Raventail’s chest? It was, in all sincerity, a rather quiet affair. The medicine cat was glad to have a break from the ever-present chaos. Somebody called out near him, and Aspenheart followed their eyes as they looked to the sky.

“What is that?!” he gasped, springing to his paws as a ball of fire trailed across the sky. In an instant, his front paws were over Softpaw’s body, shielding her from whatever was falling from the heavens. Nothing fell on the clearing but two beams of harsh heavenly light, illuminating the terrified faces of Mossbloom and himself. “What are they doing?” he called out to her. A disgusting, slimy feeling creeped over his heart. In his very soul, he knew what this was about. “They want me to speak. The prophecy. Of course,” he murmured.

What did Mossbloom have to do with this? Did she have a revelation of her own? Aspenheart’s own apprentice was still underneath him, being shielded by his shaky legs. With a dry and warbling gulp, he stepped away from her. He knew he would have to speak. StarClan did not just hurl starlight from the very sky when they wanted a casual chat over prey. “Softpaw, don't move from this spot. It'll be okay.”

Stumbling towards Mossbloom and Raventail, Aspenheart lifted his eyes to the sky. Brookclover, Quailpaw, he prayed, Mistystripe, if you really are gone… Give me strength... authority would be nice, too. I don't want to do this. Having found his way to the calico medicine cat, he cleared his throat and meowed in his nasally, youthful voice.

“Leaders, deputies!” he called out over the panic, “Warriors and apprentices! StarClan stopped this Gathering for a reason! Now, shut your maws and listen!” Satisfied with his sharp tone, Aspenheart leaned in to whisper to Mossbloom. The many eyes on him were uncomfortable and harsh enough even while sharing them with her. “Okay, we have their attention. Good. Now, you don't happen to have any forest-shattering revelation to deliver, do you? I would've liked to know that earlier!"

January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu 9 Jan 2020 - 15:49

Softpaw went silent as the leaders began to speak. This gathering seemed to be peaceful and the medicine cat enjoyed that. She was waiting for the next leader to speak, when, suddenly panic arose. The apprentice looked up just to see a fiery ball illuminate the night sky.

"What is that!?" was all she heart before Aspenheart was on her, shielding her from any danger. She felt tears brim her eyes. Her mentor, who himself was somewhat disabled, was shielding her, saving her from any danger. Softpaw knew then she would never betray her mentor. I will do anything you say, she thought solemnly. If her mentor would die for her, she'd do the same for him, and more. She'd give her life nine times over for her mentor. If StarClan wanted Aspenheart, they'd have to go through her first. Is this a bond formed between all apprentices and mentors? She wondered.

Aspenheart hesitantly stepped away from her. Don't go. He told her to stay exactly where she was. With a whimper she accepted, watching the silver tabby pad away. "B-be careful.." She mumbled, not even sure if he heard her. StarClan, please, please, please, whatever you do, don't hurt him.

-----------

Stormpaw panicked internally. Was StarClan angry? While everyone else panicked externally, she lowered herself to the ground, and prayed to StarClan. "Ancestors, if you can hear my call, please, spare the cats here. If you're angry, please, they do not know what they do. Influence their leaders or medicine cats, but please do not let anyone join your ranks tonight. I promise to never break this sacred truce. If you are not angry, then please, calm the hearts of those around me. An anxious cat will fight. They will forget the truce, and that must not happen. I am asking for your blessing, StarClan. If you are warning us of the future, then please, proceed. I will hinder you in no way possible. Please, StarClan, just allow no injuries unless it is absolutely necessary."

----------

Downpaw was making a mental note of all the different clan-cats when the heavens split open and fiery light rained down. What was going on? Seeking shelter under a bush he hid and watched the scene unfold, hoping his siblings, Softpaw especially, and Finchstar were safe. Oh, and Aspenheart, too. Softpaw really cared about that weird tom for some reason. He watched with mild curiosity, the only real fear he was feeling was for his family.

Back to top Go down
Lizz

Lizz

Characters : [R]osekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Windclan Kit
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu 9 Jan 2020 - 16:52

(just yeeting Sally in here)

Salamander had been sitting among the crowds once more, brown eyes watching everyone around him interacting and mingling. The odd-named cat was by himself, mottled tail curled around him in a desperate attempt to keep warm. He hated the cold, and yearned for warm days once more. But there was a reason he decided to attend- Featherpaw. The overgrown tabby was, surprisingly, the only friend he had. She listened to what he said and understood his hardships. But of course, being from the opposite side of the forest meant he could only chat with her during these gatherings. He'd been waiting a bit, but the calico still couldn't find that moon-touched pelt.

Just out of the corner of his eye, he saw her. A sleek, silvery figure among the crowd. Salamander felt a smile prick at the corners of his mouth as he ambled over. "Hey Feather! How's it-" Before he could finish his sentence, the heavens themselves blackened, casting darkness upon the clans. Then, with a blinding brilliance, a streak of light ran across the sky, sending light upon two cats in the gathering. And then, just as it began, it was over.

"...going..." he finished awkwardly. What in Burnt's name was that? Cats began to murmur and yowl now, a frail-looking tom began speaking to the crowd, and Salamander was lost in the middle of it all. He looked towards Featherpaw once more, a soundless expression of confusion and dread on his features.

♫ No flatline! What were you scared about? ♫
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 EmptyThu 9 Jan 2020 - 17:38

Olivepaw had been quietly watching the proceedings of the gathering with her brother by her side, enjoying her first gathering ever. It had been going great, she had met new cats and made friends, or so she had hoped. When the great wind drowned everyone out, she crouched down to minimize herself, and when the sky was lit ablaze, she pressed herself to Ferretpaw’s side, her fur fluffed up as she watched Aspenheart take the lead and speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Gathering 2020   January Gathering 2020 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

January Gathering 2020
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: