Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Petal needs a friend or two

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Petal needs a friend or two Empty
PostSubject: Petal needs a friend or two   Petal needs a friend or two EmptyWed 1 Jan 2020 - 13:09

Cat Name: Petalpaw
Clan: ShadowClan

Special Requests: Eh, preferably ShadowClan but I'm not picky. I was just thinking that he has a very social personality and giving him a good friend would help develop that. He talks a lot, and would probably rant about dudes he likes or gossip he's heard without really caring if said cat is listening. I feel like it doesn't really matter if his friend is talkative, because he doesn't really need much reciprocation but would probably also appreciate someone who could match his chatter.

Petal needs a friend or two Signat10
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Petal needs a friend or two   Petal needs a friend or two EmptyWed 1 Jan 2020 - 19:36

Amberwing is really talkative even though she is Skyclan I can see them talking at a gathering.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Petal needs a friend or two   Petal needs a friend or two EmptyWed 1 Jan 2020 - 21:48

Sedgekit is WindClan, and currently unborn, but she would love to be friends with Petal! She is very talkative as well, and loves to tell stories. If Petal can accept her whimsical personality, they would get along great!

I have Ivy too in SC, but I don’t feel like they would mesh as well.

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: Petal needs a friend or two   Petal needs a friend or two EmptyWed 1 Jan 2020 - 21:58

I have Goldenpaw, they're siblings but I feel like they could be close friends. She's a bit annoying but I think they could hit it off regardless <3

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Petal needs a friend or two   Petal needs a friend or two EmptyThu 2 Jan 2020 - 14:03

Yes, yes, and yes. In fact, yes yes yes.

@KittyNewYearz I could totally see these two hitting it off right away at a gathering. Petal would probably accidentally leak any ShadowClan secrets if he knew any and would ask to hear everything about everyone in SkyClan because he's like that. They can meet this next gathering if you'd like.

@RainyHeart To be honest, an excuse to role-play with you is all I really need. Petal would love to hear all of her stories and probably throw in a bit of commentary every five seconds. When would you like these two to meet?

@Snickerdoodle I definitely think these two could work well. It would be a nice sibling bond, and Petal could definitely put up with however annoying Golden may be because he isn't exactly any better. Would you like me to make a topic for them?

Petal needs a friend or two Signat10
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Petal needs a friend or two   Petal needs a friend or two EmptyThu 2 Jan 2020 - 14:10

Squirrel I would love the excuse to rp with you as well C: <3

Sedge isn't born yet, but she should be soon, and I'm down with them meeting anytime after she's apprenticed~

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Petal needs a friend or two   Petal needs a friend or two EmptyThu 2 Jan 2020 - 14:33

Nightkit sees flirting as a sign of friendship. So I have brought fourth a boi who does not understand love and only understands friendship.

Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: Petal needs a friend or two   Petal needs a friend or two EmptyThu 2 Jan 2020 - 14:45

Yeah, go ahead and make the topic! Golden shall enjoy bonding with her equally annoying brother.

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petal needs a friend or two   Petal needs a friend or two Empty

Back to top Go down

Petal needs a friend or two
Page 1 of 1