Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Getting to know (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Getting to know (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know (open)   Getting to know (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Dec 2019 - 19:47

Downkit wrinkled his small salmon colored nose. "Yuck! I don't know how RiverClan eats fish, or ShadowClan eats frogs. Squirrels are okay, I guess, if you stay away from the tail. Besides, every cat knows only WindClan are fast enough to catch rabbits!"

Softkit thought for a moment before responding, "Well, if you were raised eating it, it's probably not that bad.." The light cream she-kit concluded.

Downkit snorted, "Should I go ask ShadowClan for a frog, then?" He teased, flicking her ear with his tail.

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know (open)   Getting to know (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Dec 2019 - 20:01

"I'm pretty sure they would claw your ears off." Said Spotlake. "But who knows. Maybe a frog could leap on past the Thunderpath. Anything can happen."

Stormy

Stormy

Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know (open)   Getting to know (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2019 - 6:10

Wrinkling her tiny pink-and-black spotted nose, Softkit stuck her tongue out, "No, thanks!" She squealed, "ShadowClan can keep it's frogs!"

Downkit playfully reared up on his hindlegs, "I'd claw any ShadowClan cats!" He boasted, swiping at the air as if it were a ShadowClan cat.

(OOC: Sorry, on mobile, text colors are not my friend x3)

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know (open)   Getting to know (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2019 - 7:42

Spotlake smiled. "Yeah they'll so scared they'll be shaking their tails off by the time your warriors." Said Spotlake. She bent down and took another bite out of the rabbit. One day I'll be talking to my own kits like this. Thought Spotlake.

Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know (open)   Getting to know (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2019 - 14:30

Crowpaw padded back into camp, a wren in his jaws. He set it in the prey pile, before heading over to Spotlake and the kits he had spoken to a few days before. “Your warrior is here, ready to defend against any ShadowClan cats!” He chuckled, playfully swiping the air. He had grown, far from the kit he used to be, far from who he was when he first played with Spotkit. His stubby kitten legs had long ago lengthened, and his long, dark fur framed his slim shape. High cheekbones and a feathery tail finished the look. “So what have I walked in on today?”

Getting to know (open) - Page 2 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know (open)   Getting to know (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Dec 2019 - 16:23

Spotlake purred at the sight of Crowpaw. "Me and the kits were just enjoying a rabbit." Said Spotlake. "You can join if you like."

Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know (open)   Getting to know (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Dec 2019 - 18:55

Softkit shuffled to the side, making room for Crowpaw to join around the rabbit. She sharply prodded her brother in the side when he began to complain.

Downkit was nice and cozy when Softkit moved into his side, gently shoving him over to make room for Crowpaw. Why couldn't they eat the rabbit by themselves with Spotlake? Sharing with Spotlake was bad enough. Now they'd have to split the rabbit into four! Downkit was about to mew a complaint when Softkit prodded him and fixed him with a glare. Downkit knew well enough not to protest against her.

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know (open)   Getting to know (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Dec 2019 - 19:32

Crowpaw chuckled, flicking his tail. “Thanks!” He glanced towards Downkit, noticing the tom’s discomfort. “Hey, kits, how about Spotlake and I show you some hunting moves once we’re done? I bet that’d be fun!” The tall apprentice twitched an ear, settling next to Spotlake and taking a small bite. “With how fierce you were during the story, Downkit, I’m sure you’ll be great at it!”

Getting to know (open) - Page 2 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know (open)   Getting to know (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Dec 2019 - 12:45

Now, at this prospect, Downkit's eyes shone brightly, "Really? So cool! Can we do battle training, too?" The young tom asked, swiping his tongue over his jaws.

Softkit looked less excited about the training, but liked the idea of hanging out with the older cats, so she nodded enthusiastically to Crowpaw's suggestion.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know (open)   Getting to know (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2