Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dive Back In [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7404

Dive Back In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Dive Back In [Closed]   Dive Back In [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Nov 2019 - 10:59

Foxfire was pacing back and forth in one of the corners of the camp - determined to stay out of the way of everybody but had none of the patience to sit still. He had to get out of the camp, he needed fresh-air and time to think after everything that had transpired. Stars, Leaftwirl and Beanpaw were dead. They had won the battle but at what cost? It wasn’t worth it, it was never worth it. He knew he could just...Leave the camp if he wanted, take some time on his own but he had been putting off something he had promised to do - taking Flowerthorn out hunting.

He had promised to do so the moment he was well but then the threat of war came to their camp and it felt hard to find the time to do so. He wanted to talk to her, to find out where they stood - to try to make their new attempt at friendship work but the weight of what was coming felt too much to bear. Not that it was any better now but...Now he needed the fresh air. Finally, the white and brown pelt of Flowerthorn caught his gaze as he perked up.

“Flowerthorn!” he called out, breaking into a run as he dashed through the camp to reach her. “I’m so sorr-” he bit off the word before it could finish coming out of his mouth, remembering how she had torn into him the last time he had tried to apologize. He wanted to apologize for taking so long to finally getting around to actually inviting her out but...No, that wouldn’t change it. He took in a soft breath, trying again. “...Are you up for that hunting patrol?”

Dive Back In [Closed] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Dive Back In [Closed]   Dive Back In [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Nov 2019 - 17:46

Flowerthorn paused in her stride to the warriors' den. Her ears and eyes perking up at the call of her name, turning to the tom that had called her. Her dull blue eyes falling on the deputy before turning into a glare as soon as he started to apologize. She let out a small sigh. He still hadn't learned fully yet it seemed.

She stood there silently as Foxfire approached her, and started speaking. She tilted her head in confusion at his question. Hunting.. Patrol..? She didn't know what he was talking about until she had recalled their conversation from before the battle or even mention of war with Shadowclan. "Oh! Uhh Sure." She hadn't really done too much today, even if she just got back from a solo border patrol not too long ago. Her wounds and cuts from the fight had Sagelight telling her to stick to camp for the most part but she just couldn't take it. She couldn't be wasting time in camp.

She trotted over to the camp entrance, before turning to look back at the deputy. "Let's go. Don't be slow." She told the tom, not bothering to stop a second time as she reached the camp entrance. She headed right out into the territory. If he wanted to hunt with her, he was going to have to catch up.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dive Back In [Closed]   Dive Back In [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Nov 2019 - 18:10

There was a moment where his heart sank at seeing her confusion, wondering if he had perhaps picked the wrong time to approach - perhaps he should have given her some warning or...He stood there, feeling a bit conflicted before she agreed and headed off. The deputy blinked, quickly turning to trot after her in an effort to not be left behind. Some of his wounds still ached but it wasn't anything major, not enough to keep him stuck in the camp. He was tired of being trapped in there after all of his incidents - if he could go moons without stepping paw in Sagelight's den...Well, that would be ideal.

He slowed down as he managed to catch up with Flowerthorn, slowing down to be slightly behind her. A soft sigh escaped him, one of relief at being out of the camp - away from his duties. He...Needed the break. He just needed time to himself - or with Flowerthorn, he supposed. His yellow eyes slowly slide to stare at her, a soft smile pulling at his muzzle at remembering how she had barely left his side during the battle - ushering him away the moment she had been forced from her fight and always sticking close even after everything had come to an end. "...Thank you," he suddenly said, clearing his throat as he sheepishly turned his gaze away in case she looked back, not wanting to be caught staring. "For...Sticking with me during the battle and after. Things have...Things have been hard. With...With the deaths and... Its...Its nice knowing you have my back," he murmured, before his expression fell a little.

It was nice to be certain but...He couldn't shake the idea that she only cared because he was deputy - he was important in rank and...That was about it. What was he outside of being the SkyClan deputy? A cat whose luck kept ending him up in Sagelight's den, that was for certain. A broken leg, border skirmishes...Being attacked in his own territory. It was like the world had it out for him and he hated that the fact that he was deputy made everybody care so much more - that they were willing to do whatever it took to protect him. He didn't deserve to be 'better' than them. He hated how important he was now. Why couldn't he be a nobody warrior? Why...Why did his Clanmates have to fight to protect him when he wasn't worth it at all?

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dive Back In [Closed]   Dive Back In [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Nov 2019 - 20:36

Flowerthorn didn't pause or really slow her strides as she heard Foxfire catch up. Yeah they both had wounds from the fight but even if they bothered her she wasn't going to let them slow her down. As soon as he spoke up, her ears perked up again. Her trot slowing just a bit so she could hear the tom. He dull blue eyes glancing back towards the tom as she moved along. Thank you? She didn't need to be thanked. She always had his back even when he had forgotten about her.

"I haven't done anything different. I have always had your back since day one. You just never noticed or needed to notice til recently." Granted it wasn't the level of willingness to die for the tom back then. It was more of you helped me, I help you then. Everything changed so much since then.. She changed so much since then. "Well the first time really was after you healed as an apprentice. When Spottedstar was too busy being deputy." She said. Recalling the time she had offered to help Foxfire with training with her and Mistyrain. Even if nothing came of it..

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dive Back In [Closed]   Dive Back In [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Nov 2019 - 21:02

Oh. Foxfire blinked as she went on, suddenly feeling much worst about everything. That apparently she was ready to be there for him when he hadn't even made the time to reach out to her. His tattered ear twitched as he sighed softly, kicking at a loose leaf as he padded about her. "...You...You shouldn't have. You shouldn't have had my back when I got so wrapped up in things that I just...Forgot about you," he admitted, shaking his head. "You have every right to be angry at me, you should be angry at me after I forgot about you but the fact that you have my back despite it all..." A soft laugh escaped him as he finally turned his gaze to look at Flowerthorn again.

"You are far too good to me, Flowerthorn. I'll...Do what I can to make up for lost time. For...For all the time you had my back and I didn't even notice or didn't have yours in return."
There was a slight pause before he blinked again, gaze shifting away as he cleared his throat slightly awkwardly. "But...Hunting! Right, we are out here to go hunting. Uh...I-I think here would be a good spot?" he meowed, awkwardly coming to a slight halt as he glanced around. He kept his muscles bunched however, in case Flowerthorn had another hunting area in mind and he had to rush to catch back up. He could feel a slight heat in his cheeks as he kept his gaze off of Flowerthorn, a bit surprised by the sudden feeling that had overcome him but did his best not to dwell on it.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dive Back In [Closed]   Dive Back In [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Nov 2019 - 21:39

Flowerthorn listened even if she didn't say a whole lot in response. No matter how much others had told her that she should be angry, it didn't really get her anywhere. She was already burnt out on anger for her own clan so it was directed at Shadowclan right now. A small hum escaping her as her response to him making up for lost time.

As soon as Foxfire had stopped and mentioned this would be a good spot, Flowerthorn stopped as well a few steps later. Not really paying attention to the fact that Foxfire couldn't look at her. Her blue eyes turned up to the trees. "Yeah this will be fine." She could really hunt anywhere but she choose to avoid the Shadowclan border as best as she could right now. As much as she wanted to lay her claws into them for what they had done to Beanpaw, and Leaftwirl, it wasn't the best option to attack them again.

Bunching her hind legs she jumped up into a close tree. Not really paying any mind to Foxfire and how he would hunt. If he had gotten any better with hunting without a tail. She padded along the sturdy tree branch, her paws steps falling silent as her eyes locked on a bird. She crouched low, her chest nearly brushing the branch. As soon as she was close enough, she pounced. As soon as she pounced she had noticed something else snag her bird. No.. An eagle... It wouldn't take her prey that easily.

Her eyes glanced to the ground for a moment. No. She wouldn't call for help. He was still recovering from being attacked and the battle. She couldn't. She wouldn't. She had paused for a moment but then she launched herself forward. Her small body tackling the bird her claws digging into the feathers, and skin.

Flowerthorn used Run and Tackle dealing 13 damage, -10 SP.

Flowethorn:
45/45 SP
150/160 SP

Eagle:
47/60 HP
200/200 SP

The eagle hadn't expected to be tackled by a cat. As soon as it balanced itself again, it flew up into the trees, making the cat lose track of it. Swooping down striking at the pale cat below it.

Eagle used Swoop dealing 30 damage, -20 SP

Flowerthorn:
15/45 HP
150/160 SP

Eagle:
47/60 HP
180/200 SP

Last edited by Reaper King on Fri 29 Nov 2019 - 21:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

PostSubject: Re: Dive Back In [Closed]   Dive Back In [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Nov 2019 - 21:39

The member 'Reaper King' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Dive Back In [Closed] Mistpe10
Dive Back In [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dive Back In [Closed]   Dive Back In [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Nov 2019 - 22:11

Foxfire slowly allowed himself to relax as Flowerthorn halted, nodding his head to her as they both went their separate ways to hunt. He did pause at the sight of her climbing a tree, watching her tail disappear up into the branches as he sighed softly. He was getting better with heights but he wasn't sure if he was comfortable enough to actually hunt up in the branches. He could climb up well enough but...The idea of actually moving from branch to branch still terrified him and hunting up there was a whole different issue. He huffed, tasting the air as he tried to find something to catch...Only to suddenly freeze with perked ears.

He felt his fur prickle as he raised his head, glancing around. Something was wrong. Why did something feel wrong. The deputy's eyes narrowed before the sudden sound of violently shaking branches above him. His eyes flickered up to see the flurry of feathers...And he felt his heart sink at the sight of it. It...It wasn't an owl, he knew that enough. An...Eagle? Memories bubbled in his head, breath catching in his throat as he spotted Flowerthorn up in the branches with it. The events that led to his broken leg. To his fears. But...A heavy gasp escaped him as he found himself spinning, launching toward the truck of the nearest tree as he scrambled up.

He could feel his fear rising in his throat as he clawed his way up, eyes remaining fixed on the eagle as it swooped toward Flowerthorn. Finally he managed to shift his way onto a branch, carefully padding across it as he tried to keep an eye on the eagle. He licked his lips as he dropped into a crouch, feeling the branch waver beneath him before he launched himself at the eagle as it attempted to regain air again. His heart leapt into his throat as he found himself falling for a few seconds...Before he rammed into the eagle and sent them both crashing into the branches.

With a growl, he pinned it to the branches that luckily had not given away. I would write more but watching Critical Role with my sister, might add more later but I already have so much written that I want to post.

Foxfire used Leap-and-Hold on wild eagle, dealing 14 damage and costing 10 stamina. Lasts for 2 turns.

Foxfire:

100/100 HP
270/280 SP (-10)

Eagle:
35/60 HP (-12)
180/200 SP

Last edited by Honey Badger on Fri 29 Nov 2019 - 22:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15128

PostSubject: Re: Dive Back In [Closed]   Dive Back In [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Nov 2019 - 22:11

The member 'Honey Badger' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Dive Back In [Closed] Mistpe10
Dive Back In [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dive Back In [Closed]   Dive Back In [Closed] EmptyFri 29 Nov 2019 - 22:28

She hadn't expected him to notice, or jump up into the tree to help her, considering everything. She stared at him, her eyes wide in fear. No. He shouldn't be helping her. He had already taken enough damage. Her fear soon turned into anger, a growl rumbling in her chest. She pushed herself forward jumping down to the lower branches to where the deputy had pinned the bird. "You bird brain!" She shouted out. "It isn't safe for you to be up here! And you still have more injuries than I do!" She growled.

As she shouted at her deputy, she still took advantage of the opportunity he had given her. Her claws battered at the bird's face and beak.

Flowerthorn used Upright Front Paws dealing 11 damage, -20 SP

Flowerthorn:
15/45 HP
130/160 SP

Eagle:
24/60 HP
180/200 SP

The eagle didn't know what to do. It was pinned by another cat it hadn't even seen. It let out a screech as it was attacked by the other pale cat it was attacking before.

Eagle is pinned.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dive Back In [Closed]   Dive Back In [Closed] EmptySat 30 Nov 2019 - 0:15

Foxfire's ears twitched at the sound of Flowerthorn shouting at him, but didn't dare look away from the eagle...More focused on holding his balance as the bird trashed beneath him. He wanted to reply, to make some sort of comment that he didn't care about his own safety when she was risked being injured but...Honestly, he was starting to feel sick with terror and was finding it hard to focus on anything else. But yet he pushed through, his back claws digging into the bark as his gaze flickered for a second to glance at Flowerthorn as she scrambled onto the same level of the branches as him, giving a sheepish look in apologize for his actions before he dug his claws further into the eagle's wings, praying that Flowerthorn could end it quickly.

Foxfire continued to use Leap-and-Hold on the wild eagle, dealing 14 damage. The eagle is stunned for one more turn.

Foxfire:

100/100 HP
270/280 SP

Eagle:
10/60 HP (-14)
180/200 SP

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dive Back In [Closed]   Dive Back In [Closed] EmptySun 1 Dec 2019 - 18:40

Flowerthorn let out a growl at the look he gave her. She didn't understand.. She knew how dangerous the trees were for him but he was stubborn anyway. He couldn't move in the trees like she could. He needed to live and not be so reckless! She was certainly going to chew him out later for his choice. She could have handled the eagle on her own.

Quickly she tore her claws into the birds stomach. Her claws tearing through the feathers, and skin. The one attack finishing off the bird for good. Her chest heaving with how much work she had put into killing this bird.

Flowerthorn used Belly Rake dealing 10 damage, -10 SP

Flowerthorn:
15/45 HP
120/160 SP

Eagle:
Dead

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dive Back In [Closed]   Dive Back In [Closed] EmptySun 1 Dec 2019 - 18:48

As the bird went limp in his grasp, Foxfire quickly released his claws as the eagle slide forward...Before fully falling from the branch and landing on the ground with a sickening thud. He stood there, claws digging into the bark of the branch as it wavered under the sudden change of weight...And then the deputy was moving, not saying a word to Flowerthorn as he made his way to the closest trunk and scrambled down.

The moment his paws touched solid ground, he practically collapsed as his chests heaved. He couldn't...He couldn't breath. His body shook as he gasped, panic spreading throughout his body as he tried to make sense of the sensory that had fallen over him. He couldn't breath, why couldn't he breath but...Yet, he didn't feel like he was dying for air, that he needed the gasping he found he was doing but at the same time, he couldn't stop himself as he gulped for breath after breath. Why...Why... His answer came in the flashes of memories, of climbing up a tree to protect Spottedstar - back when the leader was just a warrior. Of the feathered and beating of the owl's wings...As he was shoved away, falling from the branch.

His eyes glistened with tears, nearly angry at himself. He was over it, he thought he was over it. He was getting so good at climbing trees, of facing his fears so why was he having a...Oh StarClan, he was having a panic attack. He curled in on himself as he struggled to chase away the memories, to regain control of himself as he focused on the ground beneath his paws - he didn't want to look up, to look around lest he saw Flowerthorn's disappointed face. Stars, he was pathetic. He just...He just wanted to help. If she had his back, then he ought to have hers but...Why couldn't he do something as simple as that?

Slowly, the frantic gulps started to slow down as he managed to root himself. "I-I'm fine," he finally managed, despite the fact that Flowerthorn hadn't even asked. He squeezed his eyes shut, his body feeling heavy with shame as he sat there - waiting for the warrior to tear into him about how stupid he had been. He just...He just wanted to keep her safe.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dive Back In [Closed]   Dive Back In [Closed] EmptySun 1 Dec 2019 - 20:41

Flowerthorn opened her mouth to speak as soon as the bird was dead and slipped down the tree, but Foxfire didn't pay any mind as he scrambled down the tree. The pale warrior closed her mouth, her eyes following the tom's form, her head tilted slightly as she tried to figure out what was going on. He was fine a moment ago.. Was he trying to escape her scolding? She moved forward slightly peering down at the ground. Another rare moment in her life, she was concerned. Seeing him on the ground like that chest heaving heavily looking like he just got done fighting Lynxscar again...

Quickly she jumped down to the lower branches before jumping out of the tree completely. Her paws touching the ground gracefully, not even fearing the distance. She padded close to him. Her dull blue eyes scanning his form taking note of his breathing and his trembling form. She had see this before.. It was many moons ago... How she curled around Sagepaw after Tinystar's trial. How they were both panicked by it, him more so than her. She didn't know what it was called exactly but she knew it...

She shifted uncomfortably. She couldn't curl herself around Foxfire. She was far too small anymore.. remaining her older apprentice sized look while everyone else stood taller than her easily, not to mention the fact that she didn't like being in anyone's space anymore since everything that had happened.

Her ears perked, and she snapped out of her thoughts as he spoke up. Lies. His words were lies. He wasn't fine and that much was clear. With a silent defeated sigh, she gave in to her kind and caring nature. She settled on the ground facing away from him curling up slightly as she moved to lay in kind of open ball shape. A small portion of her back pressing into him, giving him stable foundation to focus on. It was the most she could do right now without getting to uncomfortable and freaking out herself. She didn't care if the cuts from the eagle's attack were in the dirt right now. Sagelight could take care of those later if he had too. Despite all of this, she still settled on the fact that she was going to give Foxfire a stern talking to after all was said and done.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dive Back In [Closed]   Dive Back In [Closed] EmptySun 1 Dec 2019 - 20:53

Foxfire's whole body froze mid-tremble at the pressure of Flowerthorn laying down next to him, his breath still coming out in light hiccups as he still struggled to fully calm himself. He blinked away the tears that had been forming, sparing a glance at her only to see that she wasn't even facing him. His ears slicked down as his heart sank a little, focusing on evening his breathing until finally he felt stable enough to push himself back fully onto his paws. "I'm...Sorry," he uttered, despite knowing how much she hated that word but...He couldn't think of any other thing to say. He had to apologize, feeling so guilty over his reaction. "I-I didn't expect....I didn't think I would react like...Like that. Like this," he muttered as he sat down, squaring his shoulders as he glanced away from her. "But...Its not fair. I couldn't have just...Left you there to fight that eagle alone. I-If you have my back, then I-I need to have yours, Flowerthorn. Its only...Its the least I can do. To help make amends for...How I just...I just...I just thought I had gotten over my fears. I had been doing so well with climbing recently but...Stars," he hissed to himself...Before he grew silent for a couple heartbeats. Finally, he spoke again with an angry shake of his head - annoyed at himself. "We...We should just get back to hunting,"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dive Back In [Closed]   Dive Back In [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Dive Back In [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next