Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Possible new changes + update on staff team

Go down 

Do you think we should add changes to the Battle System's moves?
Yes [new dodge mechanic + modifications on clan moves to be more unique for each clan]
Possible new changes + update on staff team Vote_lcap94%Possible new changes + update on staff team Vote_rcap
 94% [ 16 ]
No [The system stays with its current moves]
Possible new changes + update on staff team Vote_lcap6%Possible new changes + update on staff team Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Possible new changes + update on staff team Empty
PostPossible new changes + update on staff team

Hello again!

UPDATE ON STAFF TEAM
First of all, I want to address a few staff situations :3 I think we did not announce before but I and Suma decided to make the Staff survey three times in a year and the next Staff Survey will be up on November 1st, so keep your eyes open for that.

Second, with great sadness yet with hope for her, Sumashira has decided to step down from staff to focus her time in having fun roleplaying. As her partner as admin, I'm grateful for all her cooperation and for all her help to me to make a better admin as months passed by. I will try to remember all that I've learned by her side and wish her the best enjoyment here on WCC as a rper :3

Third and last Staff announcement, some of you are aware and other not but I'm not from USA. I live in Chile and if you have seen the news, the thing is really messed up here. The government has decided to give the military the control of the city and now, we are under a curfew. Luckily for me, I live outside the centre of the storm but if it happens to start affecting me here on WCC, I'll make Cays an official admin on-site before the punishment is over so they can take care of the site while I'm out. For now, it is not necessary but I still good to let you know all that.

CHANGES ON THE BATTLE SYSTEM
Now, on WCC subject, we have been working on a few updates of the battle system. However, before implementing them, we wanted to know if you would want these changes or prefer the system for what it is now. These new changes will include the addition of a dodge mechanic for all clans and tweaks on the clan moves for them to be more unique for each clan :3 (they will have different special effects). Please vote on the poll above and tell us if you would want these changes being implemented on-site and if you want to add suggestions or say something about them, please tell us posting your replies in this announcement.

With love, WCC Staff

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Possible new changes + update on staff team Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Sun 20 Oct 2019 - 17:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Possible new changes + update on staff team :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: Possible new changes + update on staff team
Post Sun 20 Oct 2019 - 7:52 by Guest
Hey Jay! With talk of battle system changes, would we be able to revist the concept of playing with SP changes? It was put forth a while back and generated quite a bit of interest and then seemed to die out.

Also~ thank you to Suma for all your service. You've been a wonderful staff member and I look forward to continuing to RP with you :)

And! Jay! I'll been thinking of you and hope everything is okay for you.

Possible new changes + update on staff team

Page 1 of 1