Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[OPEN]Oh, to be young

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nootella

Nootella

Characters : Blazekit
Clan/Rank : WindClan kit
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 10

[OPEN]Oh, to be young  Empty
PostSubject: [OPEN]Oh, to be young    [OPEN]Oh, to be young  EmptyMon 30 Sep 2019 - 13:11

All was silent in the WindClan camp. The hustle and bustle of greenleaf had faded, leaving only the rustling of the dry orange leaves and the distant sound of rushing water. Blazekit was sitting on a particularly tall rock, trying to soak up as much heat as the tired leaf-fall sun had to offer, ears pricked and eyes closed. If she concentrated hard enough, she could her her own heartbeat in the dead silence. She had been sitting there for about an hour, and her paws were beginning to get tired. Stretching her fragile limbs one by one, she shook her tingly paws awake and leapt semi-gracefully off the rock. She padded softly around camp, looking for something or someone to play with. Her search led to the rather anticlimactic discovery of a large moth, which she bagan batting around playfully with her petite paws. Not taking her attention off the moth, she half-said half-yelled: ’Does anyone want to play with me?’
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN]Oh, to be young    [OPEN]Oh, to be young  EmptyWed 2 Oct 2019 - 18:18

"I'm game," a lynx-point tom came out of the apprentice den, stretching his forelimbs before approaching the kit that was yowling her little heart out. He did have some chores set by his mentor, but he figured they could wait. Entertaining kits so that they didn't run off and cause mischief of was a solemn duty of an apprentice after all. Seeing as all the moss in camp was occupied, Rabbitpaw scrambled about mentally for a game to play. "Hm, how about hide and go seek? You can count to ten, and I'll find a place to hide. Once you hit ten, you have to find me."
Back to top Go down
Amess

Amess

Characters : Grayleaf(G), Mistystripe(M),Cedarkit (C)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 2 Warrior (G), WindClan Medicine Cat Apprentice (M),RiverClan Unborn Kit(C)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN]Oh, to be young    [OPEN]Oh, to be young  EmptyThu 3 Oct 2019 - 3:29

Mistystripe came padding out of the medicine cat den to hear the call of a kit desperately wanting a play mate. Smiling, she trotted over, when Rabbitpaw mentioned a game of hide and seek. "That sounds like fun! I hope you don't mind a grumpy ol' medicine cat playing with y'all." She jested. Of course, she was far from grumpy, but she thought she would make fun of the stereotype that medicine cats seemed to have. The exact stereotype Aspenheart seemed to live up to at times, but she didn't mind that. She knew the job could get frustrating at times.

ThunderClan           WindClan                        RiverClan 

Tier 2 Warrior   Medicine Cat Apprentice         Unborn Kit

Signature Art by the wonderful Kade/Jade
Back to top Go down
http://clansoflegend.forumotion.com
Nootella

Nootella

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN]Oh, to be young    [OPEN]Oh, to be young  EmptyThu 3 Oct 2019 - 12:42

Blazekit looked up from the now rather tattered moth to grin at Rabbitpaw and Mistystripe. She had, truth be told, never played hide and seek before, but it sounded like fun. 'I'm in! I'll count.' She closed her pale green eyes, turning away from the apprentice and the medicine cat. 'One, two...' She heard rustling behind her, most likely from her playmates finding places to hide. 'Three, four...'She hoped she would be able to hide next, she'd probably have an advantage with her small size. 'Five, six...' She wondered how Foxspirit was doing. She had never been away from her mother this long. 'Seven, eight...' The rustling behind her had stopped, as Mistystripe and Rabbitpaw had presumably found their hiding spots. 'Nine...' Blazekit's eyes shot open and she spun around excitedly. 'Ten! Ready or not, here I come!'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN]Oh, to be young    [OPEN]Oh, to be young  EmptyThu 3 Oct 2019 - 20:42

Offering Mistystripe a weak smile, Rabbitpaw nodded once to Blazekit before 'disappearing' into one of the many underground hollows that formed WindClan's dens. His white fur meant that most hiding places didn't work out too well for him, unless it was Leafbare of course. Whilst there, he pondered why Mistystripe decided to join them, he assumed most medicine cats were too busy doing mystically StarClan stuff, or collecting herbs for medicinal stuff. They always seemed so distant from everyone, different in a way he'd never likely understand. He was glad Mistystripe joined them, he wasn't opposed to it, but it just felt so normal, like Mistystripe was just another cat in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Amess

Amess

Characters : Grayleaf(G), Mistystripe(M),Cedarkit (C)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 2 Warrior (G), WindClan Medicine Cat Apprentice (M),RiverClan Unborn Kit(C)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN]Oh, to be young    [OPEN]Oh, to be young  EmptyFri 4 Oct 2019 - 9:54

Mistystripe smiled, looking at Rabbitpaw. She had to admit, she never thought of him as the type for games. She raced into a hiding spot as Blazekit began to count, her mind still on Rabbitpaw. Perhaps he wasn't so cold as she had thought him to be. He was, actually, rather kind. She was glad to be hanging out with him and Blazekit.

ThunderClan           WindClan                        RiverClan 

Tier 2 Warrior   Medicine Cat Apprentice         Unborn Kit

Signature Art by the wonderful Kade/Jade
Back to top Go down
http://clansoflegend.forumotion.com
Nootella

Nootella

Aries Rooster

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN]Oh, to be young    [OPEN]Oh, to be young  EmptyMon 14 Oct 2019 - 10:20

Sorry lads, turns out Blazekit hadn't been born yet and I made a big oopsie. Can I delete the thread or something? Sorry for my rookie mistake oof
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OPEN]Oh, to be young    [OPEN]Oh, to be young  Empty

Back to top Go down

[OPEN]Oh, to be young
Page 1 of 1