Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

let's get on a bus and never look back[CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

let's get on a bus and never look back[CLOSED]  Empty
PostSubject: let's get on a bus and never look back[CLOSED]    let's get on a bus and never look back[CLOSED]  EmptyWed 25 Sep 2019 - 9:51

Call it fate, call it Starclan intervention, call it a coincidence, but Delta's life had gotten better since she met Salmonpaw. Sans had gotten better, Delta had fed herself well, and she felt almost okay with not seeing as many cats. Of course, Sans had also disappeared mysteriously, but she chose to believe that he would be back. She hid behind a bush on her side of the border, and, scenting Salmonpaw, leapt up to nuzzle him. "Sam! How are you?" She asked, that feeling resparking in her heart every time she saw him.

Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: let's get on a bus and never look back[CLOSED]    let's get on a bus and never look back[CLOSED]  EmptyWed 25 Sep 2019 - 10:07

"My tiny tree!" Salmonburn called out, purring loudly and rubbing his face against Delta's. He had earned his name, but the distrust of Torrentstar still stung like claws at every waking moment. "I got my warrior name! Salmonburn." His excitement was clear, but it died down. "But I've had enough, Delta. Torrentstar hates me, and I can't stand living without you in the clan. There's no way Torrentstar will let us live in love together... Delta, let's go to ShadowClan together. Run away, like you said the first time we met." For the first time since they met, Salmonburn's tone was dead serious. This was not a quick decision. He hated it here. He hated his name. And he wanted Delta.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: let's get on a bus and never look back[CLOSED]    let's get on a bus and never look back[CLOSED]  EmptyWed 25 Sep 2019 - 10:17

"Really? That's great!" Her face went from happy to surprised. Run away? To Shadowclan? Oh, to be in a Clan again... with the security of a Leader and a medicine cat... and she could wake up every day with Salmonburn next to her rather than a bundle of hay. She had to admit, it was a lonely and harsh world outside the Code. "Yeah! Let's go! Scorchstar is bound to accept us." She hoped.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let's get on a bus and never look back[CLOSED]    let's get on a bus and never look back[CLOSED]  Empty

Back to top Go down

let's get on a bus and never look back[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1