Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Is Home even Home anymore? [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Is Home even Home anymore? [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Home even Home anymore? [Open]   Is Home even Home anymore? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Aug 2019 - 9:49

A purr rumbled in her chest at Finchstar's thanks and praise, and she nodded when he asked if they should try to meet them. As the neared the gorse tunnel, though, Barleytuft's face came into sight followed by Raventail and this Ploverpaw. As Finchstar welcomed them and moved to speak to the stranger, Goldenpaw circled around to stand next to her father again, pressing her still warm from the run pelt against his side as she listened in.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Is Home even Home anymore? [Open] - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Is Home even Home anymore? [Open]   Is Home even Home anymore? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Aug 2019 - 16:08

Ploverpaw dipped his head towards the leader of Windclan as soon as he noticed the tom with the apprentice that was with them before hand. "It has been many moons since I have last been on the moor. I am guessing at least... 10 moons since I disappeared maybe more.." The gray tom wasn't too sure. He only remembered counting 10 but that was because he could see them. Other than that not so much. "As for the twolegs.. They are very strange.. The food they give you is awful.. I did not eat it as often as they gave it. There was something on me that kept me confined to the garden they had or else I would have returned sooner. I only managed to get away by luck one time and it took a moon to get back here. They looked for me one time but I managed to hide. I do not know if they looked again I was far from the place when I managed to actually get real food in my system." Ploverpaw reflected on his whole time with the twolegs.. The other neighborhood cats didn't like him too much because of his different ways. It was fine they didn't have to deal with him anymore.

Ploverpaw shook his head a little bit getting rid of the memories. He didn't want to go into the fact that he had to play along with the twolegs to actually get his freedom. It wasn't pleasant. "The journey was harsh. Some cats were kind while others were not, but I am home again. That is if home still welcomes me?" He asked kind of indirectly, his yellow eyes turning to Finchstar. Hopefully the leader would be able to tell what he was asking.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Is Home even Home anymore? [Open]   Is Home even Home anymore? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2019 - 3:01

ooc: mobile, i have no idea what autocorrect did to this

When they passed through the gorse tunnel, Finchstar and Goldenpaw met them almost immediately on the other side, apparently preparing to leave themselves. With how fast Goldenpaw had taken off, Raventail wasn't surprised she'd gotten to camp so far ahead. He gave a grin and a wave of his tail in greeting to apprentice and leader alike, then settled off to the side to leave room for Ploverpaw, stifling a laugh at the image Finchstar's comment provided. "If there's a dance, I want to see it," he said in an undertone, bumping Barleytuft's shoulder with his own.

The lighthearted mood wasn't to last, however. As Raventail had guessed, Finchstar wanted to know about the Twolegs; for Raventail's part, he was glad he got to hear more of the story, selfish as that probably was. Even a cat who wanted little to do with Twolegs could be curious. As Ploverpaw began his explanation, Raventail quietly sat, ears angling forward to show he was paying attention. At least ten entire moons? How long had Ploverpaw lived here before that? No wonder Raventail hadn't recognized Gustpuddle's name. The reminder of the strange food didn't phase him, as Ploverpaw had brought it up before, but the thought of having something attached to him, keeping him trapped with the Twolegs... Ploverpaw really was lucky to have escaped. Raventail's eyes narrowed, and he shuffled until his tail rested over his paws.

Ploverpaw spoke of wandering for a moon, and then his story was over. In the following silence, Raventail shot Ploverpaw what he hoped was an encouraging smile, then looked toward his leader. He hadn't doubted Finchstar would be welcoming or at least sympathetic, but now he wondered if Ploverpaw's story might sway Finchstar further. Home again. If Puddlepaw could be welcomed in—if Finchstar could speak so freely of adventures across the forest—why not this cat as well?

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Is Home even Home anymore? [Open]   Is Home even Home anymore? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Aug 2019 - 17:22

Finchstar was ready and waiting, as they had hoped. Goldenpaw was quick; Barleytuft, as always, was proud. He offered her a small smile, and a nod that said simply "well done". His leader and friend commented on Barleytuft's habit of "picking up adventurers". The senior warrior laughed a little, thinking cheekily, You don't know the half of it. He thought of his misadventure with Starlord during Brindlestar's leadership. At least a badger wasn't involved this time.

Barleytuft simply shook his head good-naturedly at Finchstar's honeyed words of praise, casting a sideways glance at Ploverpaw and rolling his eyes at the comments about attracting the strangers to WindClan. Ah, Finchstar... always showing off his big heart and flourishing imagination. Raventail chimed in playfully and earned himself a playfully scolding look and a nudge in return. "Looks a bit like you with a fish on your head," the warrior taunted, but the conversation had now moved on. With one more jovial nudge, Barleytuft relaxed to turn his attention back to his leader and the returned apprentice.

He listened to the discussion, close enough to Ploverpaw to offer him moral support if needed. Indeed, as Raventail had suspected, Finchstar asked about the twolegs, as well as everything else he'd experienced in the time away from the Clan. The cream tabby warrior listened to the explanation, and as he listened he couldn't help but think of Oakberry. What had she seen? What had she experienced? Was it anything like what Ploverpaw was telling now? When his reflection was complete, he hinted at the most important question: Did WindClan still welcome him home, after all this time?

Barleytuft had no doubts that the answer was yes - once WindClan, always WindClan.

Is Home even Home anymore? [Open] - Page 2 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Is Home even Home anymore? [Open]   Is Home even Home anymore? [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Aug 2019 - 10:03

"You will always be welcome here, 'paw." Finchstar purred, listening carefully to Ploverpaw's explanation. "It seems you've seen things unlike anything WindClan has witnessed before. That makes you some sort of adventurer, doesn't it? You are brave, Ploverpaw. And for that I admire you. Come, let us find you a nest and some prey." Flicking his tail to beckon the long lost tom, they made their way further into camp, trailing around grass tussocks and stray gorse flowers. Finchstar closed his eyes for a moment and wondered what a twoleg could possibly look like. Their nests were made from boxes of stone, with the very sun captured inside. It seemed Ploverpaw was glad he was home. Raventail and Barleytuft's banter caused his whiskers to twitch in amusement, and Goldenpaw was as windy as ever. The leader wished he could see the clan from eyes long ago. What it must have been like during Ploverpaw's kithood. The future had changed them, yes. The kits from long ago were now warriors, and the warriors were now elders. Brindlestar had joined StarClan with her family. The leader looked into the sky and wondered how Brookclover perceived them. Was she proud? Finchstar smiled at the rolling of the clouds and promised to bring them peace. For WindClan, for the forest, for all those whos hearts wandered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Home even Home anymore? [Open]   Is Home even Home anymore? [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Home even Home anymore? [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2