Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

woe is me! [open~]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

woe is me! [open~] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: woe is me! [open~]   woe is me! [open~] - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Jul 2019 - 17:56

Goldenpaw watched intently, enjoying that everyone seemed to be having a good time. Well, almost everyone. She gasped slightly as Grousefrost stepped in, showing the kits how to aim for the throat, and though their teeth weren't really dangerous, they would still hurt.... The look of anxiety on her mentor's face told her that he wasn't fond of the idea either. Building on Raventail's statements, Goldenpaw nodded and spoke again. "Raventail is right, those moves work great on taking prey down.... But to take down a cat, especially a warrior, one of the best things you can do is pull on the tail as hard as you can. It surprised them, and stuns them, you see, so you can get a better attack in on them." She eyed Raventail's tail, looking at the long fur that grew from it. At the very least that should keep the kits away from his throat...

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

woe is me! [open~] - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Breezey

Breezey

Characters : (B)aypaw (O)wlkit
Clan/Rank : (B)WindClan (O)ShadowClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 41

woe is me! [open~] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: woe is me! [open~]   woe is me! [open~] - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Jul 2019 - 20:55

Baykit stood perfectly still, except for the fact that his tail was twitching with excitement. The cream colored kit, along with Vinekit (At least he though) was watching, waiting for the perfect moment to pounce on the black warrior. 

He didn't hear Raventail's suggestions; or even Goldenpaw's, as the old kit was in his own mind. This is soooo exciting! I'm getting to do warrior stuff, before I'm an apprentice! Even though he was still as ice, Baykit could not help but feel the burning excitement inside of his mind. 

Baykit: WindClan: #fff99
Owlkit: ShadowClan: #330033
woe is me! [open~] - Page 2 Cosanc11woe is me! [open~] - Page 2 Adriano-bacchella-european-brown-tabby-kitten-sitting-on-rock-in-garden-italy

Last edited by Breezey on Mon 29 Jul 2019 - 21:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

woe is me! [open~]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2