Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

idle prancing [open!]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mocha

Mocha

Clan/Rank : SC and WC
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 183

idle prancing [open!] Empty
PostSubject: idle prancing [open!]   idle prancing [open!] EmptyTue 16 Jul 2019 - 20:15

Yew wasn't exactly bored, so much as restless. Having explored all the dens she could, and stuck her little nose in every area it was welcome (and some where it wasn't), it didn't feel as though there was much else to do by herself. The camp held little mystery for her now, as sad as it was to admit it to herself. She didn't particularly feel like lying in a lump, but prancing around camp with no goal seemed so mind-numbingly boring.

With others, however...

Well. Maybe she could put a use to that sad old mossball after all.

"Now..." A cheeky smile spread across her face. "Where is my target?"

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀idle prancing [open!] Z5d3104c3dfe1f
Back to top Go down
rrrosie

rrrosie

Characters : [N]ight, [H]awkkit
Clan/Rank : [N] Stagclan Kit, [H] Riverclan Kit
Cancer Dog
Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: idle prancing [open!]   idle prancing [open!] EmptyTue 16 Jul 2019 - 21:08

Night lollied around the camp, bored and aimlessly thinking, as she trotted somewhat near her sister. She didn't want to be useless around camp and was sure her sibling didn't want to either, so she offered her favorite thing to do. Play! "Yew! Want to play?" The calico asked, prancing up to cheeky kit. She brought up a paw to swing it around her littermates ear playfully and harmlessly, offering a play fight. "Come on Yew! Let's play!" She bared her teeth into a clumsy and kittenish snarl. She naturally couched, not perfect but it would do for a little play. Her beady eyes darted with excitement and her tail curled in a defensive way.

idle prancing [open!] 200w.webp?cid=790b76115d38d378387a622e6f44017c&rid=200w
[Night of Stagclan | #cc6600]
[Hawkkit of Riverclan | #336600]

Requirments:

Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: idle prancing [open!]   idle prancing [open!] EmptyTue 16 Jul 2019 - 21:29

Yew was partly through her scan of the camp, trying to pick out the perfect victim for her little barrage of mossy fury.  Her eyes locked onto one of the warriors, a nice and distracted one, and was just about to strike when...

"Yew! Want to play?"

Her ears peaked at the sound of her sister, Night. Murderous intent completely forgotten, she sprang up to meet Night's stance, and narrowly missed a paw to the ear. "Ack!" Yew stumbled away, and leaped, flopping over Night and trying to pin her under her weight. "I'll play with you, but only if you're ready to lose!"

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

Back to top Go down
Lizz

Lizz

Characters : [R]osekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Windclan Kit
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: idle prancing [open!]   idle prancing [open!] EmptyWed 17 Jul 2019 - 5:13

“Night! Yew!”  Salamander squealed, running up to his siblings. The calico tom was still a little kit— his kit fluff and blue-tinted eyes gave it away— but to him, he and his siblings were fierce soldiers. He crouched and pounced, imagining himself pouncing right onto a deadly badger, and landing on top of Yew. ”So, I overheard you two flea-brains talking about games? Can I play?” Salamander kneaded Yew’s face down into Night’s. ”I’m going to win, obviously, but maybe I’ll give you two a fighting chance.”

OOC: Don’t be fooled, Salamander is about as strong as a leaf.

♫ No flatline! What were you scared about? ♫
Back to top Go down
rrrosie

rrrosie

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: idle prancing [open!]   idle prancing [open!] EmptyWed 17 Jul 2019 - 10:37

Night got distracted, put off guard by her brothers squealing and let out a growl. "You can play, but I doubt you'll win!" She teased and jumped back to avoid being smothered by Salamander as he clumsily landed on top of Yew. Salamander worked to Night's advantage, pushing Yew's face closer so she could batter her nose with fluffy and clumsy strikes. She remembered the long lesson she was given once before when play fighting, not to use claws and remembered it. She crouched down once again to spring and land upon Salamander, the impact pushing him off of Yew.

"Neither of you will win!" She cheered for herself, fixing herself uppon Yew and pummeling her back with all four paws. She let out mingled mews of excitement and challenge, also forgetting Salamander was next to her, possibly ready to strike. Her tiny paws were a flurry of fur, hardly making an impact but she still felt like she was on top.

Requirments:

Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: idle prancing [open!]   idle prancing [open!] EmptyWed 17 Jul 2019 - 16:36

Trapped in a fluffy sandwich, Yew could only struggle pitifully as her nose was attacked by an onslaught of soft battering paws from all angles. She attempted to summon what strength she had left, something to throw both of her siblings off. No, she would not be beaten. Yew shifted all her weight to the side, landing on something soft and squishy. "Not today!" Yew squeaked, rolling off Salamander to pounce at his belly, making sure to pap Night's face repeatedly with her lashing tail. "You need to get better if you want to beat me, Salamander!"

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

Back to top Go down
Lizz

Lizz

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: idle prancing [open!]   idle prancing [open!] EmptyWed 17 Jul 2019 - 19:53

Salamander let out a tiny, high-pitched oof as Night pushed him off, only for the calico tom to get pummeled by the paws of his sister. ”I am strong! Just watch me unleash my full potential!” Salamander squeaked, doing his best (admittedly very bad) impression of some glorious, battle-born cat. With fluffy, clumsy paws, the calico grabbed onto his pale sister, rolling her over to the best of his tiny ability. ”Tremble before me, foul Night and Yew, for I am the fearful Dark Salamander, the fiercest fighter the forests have ever seen!” he yowled, making sure to whack Night with his tail in the process. ”Surrender now, or I shall unleash the world’s greatest horrors onto you! With my FACE!” He hoped that last part was confusing enough that he would have a chance to attack while they fumbled over it, but for now he had to rely on nonsense statements to buy him time.

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: idle prancing [open!]   idle prancing [open!] EmptyWed 17 Jul 2019 - 21:54

Shade only just stumbled out of the nursery to see her sisters, and brother, stumbling around camp like mousebrains before she realised they were playing, Shade, however would rather stay sitting in the nursery's entrance watching the fight, but this time the game seemed sort of... fun? She looked down at her long grey and calico fur and raced forward "I the mwighty Shwade wil swave ywo!" It was almost impossible to hear her words, but enough to distract evil Dark Salamander so she could make her move "Shwaded hewo Shwade two the wescue!" She mewed a fur trail seemed to follow her soft paws as she raced in between Salamander and her sisters.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
rrrosie

rrrosie

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: idle prancing [open!]   idle prancing [open!] EmptyThu 18 Jul 2019 - 10:48

Night let out a surprised mew as Yew turned under her, and suddenly her face was being repeatedly whipped by a tail. Reaching her paws forward, she brought them down with as much kitten force that she could down onto Yews haunches, trying to force her down. Then she scrambled over Yew to fling herself at Salamander and the force was enough to trip herself up, awkwardly crashing into her brother and making them both tumble down. She was quick to pop up again and place herself upon Salamanders back. ”Help Shade! Help me pin down Salamander!”

Requirments:

Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: idle prancing [open!]   idle prancing [open!] EmptyThu 18 Jul 2019 - 16:17

Yew was half-way through processing the nonsense that Salamander had spewed before Night ground Yew's face into the dust. He scrambled over her, making her let out a betrayed mew. Shade's offer to join the noble battle registered in her mind, as did Night's rallying call for an alliance. "No!" She squeaked, rocking Night's haunches with all of her might. "Join me, Shade, and help me take down these forces of evil while they're distracted!" Hopefully Salamander and Night would be distracted enough with their own battle to realise what she was trying to do.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

Back to top Go down
Lizz

Lizz

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: idle prancing [open!]   idle prancing [open!] EmptyThu 18 Jul 2019 - 16:55

Salamander’s world seemed dizzying as Shade came into the mix, and then as Night crashed and leaped onto him. With Yew on top of him as well now, the calico struggled to get free, but couldn’t under all the weight. ”Don’t listen to them, Shade!” he squealed, spitting up a clump of fur. ”If you help me get these mice off of me, then victory will be ours!” He wiggled a paw free, using it to repeatedly smush Night’s nose. ”They’re just going to attack you as soon as you help them! But if you help me, I promise I’ll help you win. I swear on my tail!” 

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: idle prancing [open!]   idle prancing [open!] EmptyFri 19 Jul 2019 - 19:06

Her eyes widened with confusion "bwut you swaid you were Dwark Sawamandwa! Dwark obwiously mweans ewil I mwust fwight fwor gwoooood!" She yowled words spilling out her jaws, hardly understandable "I wam the Shwaded Hewo Shwade and I mwust swave the woooorlled!" She shrieked playfully, leaping on evil Dark Salamander helping to pin him down. "I chwoose two hwelp Nwight!"
Back to top Go down
Lizz

Lizz

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: idle prancing [open!]   idle prancing [open!] EmptySat 20 Jul 2019 - 4:57

“No, I meant Dark as in mysterious and- aah!”  Salamander’s explanation got cut off as Shade jumped right onto him, knocking the air out of his lungs. He struggled to get free, but to no avail. Three cats on top of him were three too many. ”I surrender!” he wailed, ”The Mighty Dark Salamander surrenders!”

Back to top Go down
rrrosie

rrrosie

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: idle prancing [open!]   idle prancing [open!] EmptySat 20 Jul 2019 - 11:13

Night was pushed down as he haunches suddenly buckled from Yew’s collision but she sprang back up and leaped ontop of Salamander as Shade did. ”We are victorious! Good job shade!” She cheered for herself and Shade before ramming her shoulder into Yew, trying to knock her down and jumped directly onto her shoulders to pin her with sudden force.

Requirments:

Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: idle prancing [open!]   idle prancing [open!] EmptySat 20 Jul 2019 - 15:20

Yew once again found herself the subject of some intense kneading, staring in the furry face of her worst enemy. Salamander's fall had been one for the ages, true, but that did not mean that Yew was going to be made to surrender in the way Dark Salamander did. "You- you will not beat me this time Ni- aah!" Night's continuous attacks had worn her strength down, and only now did she find herself completely worn out. Yew struggled against the fluffy paws of Night, but alas, she had been well and truly pinned by the enemy.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idle prancing [open!]   idle prancing [open!] Empty

Back to top Go down

idle prancing [open!]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next