Hello people, it's me! I and Suma have been working since we started our adminship to improve the site, trying to listen to everyone's concerns and suggestions! Today, we want to ask you what do you think about an extra character slot which rewards active people who commit themselves with the roleplay in the site (the main idea was suggested here
by our former admin, Pika).
In summary, this benefit will be given to those roleplayers who have Tier 5 warriors and prove it via the "Ranks Threads" of each clan. This special slot can only be used by kits and apprentices, however, you can't make this fourth character a warrior until you've killed one of your main three characters. This is a way to promote growth in the site, to find a middle ground between those who were in favour of the reduction to the three slots characters and those who were against it and, also, to avoid placeholders characters (since we are only giving this benefit to people who manage to make to Tier 5 warriors). The conditions for this new change are:
- Have a Tier 5 Warrior and be able to prove it.
- Having a leader, deputy or MC does not give you this extra slot.
- However, if you manage to have a Tier 4 MC, you may earn this new character.
- This fourth character can a kit, an apprentice or a rogue/outsider.
- You may only make this character a warrior if you get rid of one of your three main characters (it doesn't need to be the Tier 5 warrior).
- In case your fourth character is a rogue, you can't rank them up and if they wish to join a clan, they MUST start as apprentices.
On the other hand, we're still debating on allowing one of these special slots or two. Pros and cons of this would be:
-More characters per roleplayer
-An extra reward for even more active people who can make it to Tier 5 warrior twice
-Having a max of five characters
-There's a high chance of having more placeholders characters as we have seen in the past with a max of 5 characters
-We may have the same troubles with clans who have a lot of characters and others who have too little.
-Placeholders warriors may mean more inactive mentors.
-Too many apprentices vs not so many warriors.
If you're interested in sharing more pros and cons, please post here and tell us what you think! We are looking for more thoughts on the matter, especially if you support a max of two of these special slots.