Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

July Gathering 2019

Go down 
+20
Middy
Lulu
ruska
Grizzly
Drippy
Mamenchisaurus
Ash
Kade
Transient
Chickenwing
sumashira
Ripped
Ice
Holly
Mosspelt
Cays
rhindon
Amess
deleted user
Jay Bird
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

July Gathering 2019 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptySun 14 Jul 2019 - 17:12

Raventail nodded along as Dappleshine explained. Ospreypaw’s situation reminded him of Briarpaw, the apprentice he’d hunted with soon after his warrior ceremony. Briarpaw was older (and taller) than Raventail, but his medicine cat training meant he knew less about hunting and fighting than a warrior would; as a result, Raventail had found himself taking the lead. "Better late than never, right? At least it sounds like you're both doing okay." There would be more time to discuss their respective apprentices later, he was sure; Ospreypaw sounded like an interesting one. ”Aw, now I have to learn to fish,” he groaned good-naturedly. ”What’re the odds of a WindClanner growing webbed paws?”

Predictably, Dappleshine noticed his change in mood. Raventail’s expression turned sheepish, but the disappointment soon returned; with Goldenpaw out of sight, he didn’t bother to hide it. ”I think I messed up,” he said quietly. ”It’s…I don’t want to talk about it here.” Though Dappleshine assured him she was fine and he managed a smile in response, his gaze lingered on the scratches. ”I know, I know.” For all he knew, Dappleshine was a better fighter than he was; climbing wasn’t a particularly useful skill in moor-based battles. He put his worries out of his mind the way he usually did: with a joke. Or, well, something close to a joke. ”Hey, I bet your nest is the softest in the forest.”

When Dappleshine turned toward the Great Rock, the short warrior followed, sitting beside her so he wouldn’t have to turn as much. Though he’d never been to a Gathering before, he remembered ShadowClan’s leader, stranded on the shore with the rest of them; Scorchstar and the tom now standing in his place shared long fur and little else. The tom, introducing himself as Burntstag, spoke of peace in the forest under one Clan’s rule—an idea that, for a moment, drew Raventail in. No wars, no border scuffles, no judgment from above; he could eat all the fish he wanted and share rabbits with his friends, wander the forest as he pleased without causing a fuss. It would be like the lake, every cat working as one toward survival (with less mud and general peril). To Raventail, that was paradise. But something about it ruffled his whiskers. ShadowClan was gone. Whether Burntstag had used words or claws, he and StagClan had still driven them out. Who was to say RiverClan wouldn’t be next—or ThunderClan, SkyClan, even WindClan? Even for the sake of forestwide peace, Raventail recoiled at the thought of raising a claw against the cats he cared for…and so he remained where he was rather than follow StagClan out of Fourtrees.

The stricken look on Dappleshine’s face and her shaking paws overrode any reservations Raventail may have had about talking while the other leaders spoke. If that hadn’t been enough, then her whisper would have. That one word told a story. Dappleshine, too, had lost her parents to the flood, and had found another family on her side of the lake; he hoped her story wouldn’t end like his own. “I’m sure they’re okay,” he murmured, brushing his muzzle against her shoulder. “Burntstag didn’t mention a fight. They couldn’t have gone far; they’re probably still in the forest.” Privately, he made a note to spend more time at the Thunderpath in case any ShadowClanners tried to cross it; if they were in trouble, he could at least make sure they reached WindClan lands safely.

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptyTue 16 Jul 2019 - 1:24

Minkpaw stared at the place the ShadowClan cat had been, barely hearing Jaystar discussing the Meadowpaw incident with Marshstorm. Thoughts buzzed through his brain, spinning around like leaves in a windstorm. Just when he'd finally admitted to himself that he didn't belong with RiverClan - that it didn't feel like home anymore - this tom came and declared his intention to start a new Clan. It seemed almost like a sign from StarClan.

The problem was, he didn't want to go with them.

Yes, it sounded like an ideal utopia, but utopias didn't exist. His own life had proven that. And despite his words, it looked like the tom had uprooted ShadowClan only to set himself up as a lawless Clan's new leader. His words might have been persuasive, the fire in his eyes captivating yet terrifying, but it looked like he didn't seem to realize the hypocrisy he was committing. What did he hope to achieve? Sure, living without all the worst, and frankly useless, rules in the Code would be great, but leaving StarClan?

All the family he'd ever known lived up there now.

He shook his head slightly, frustrated confusion reigning free through his churning thoughts. If only... if only it didn't have to be quite so drastic. All he wanted was just to get away, just to leave the haunted river behind him for only a few moments. To not look for Copperpaw's face grinning in response to a joke, to not come back from a hunt with a fish and forget for one moment that Littlestream wouldn't be there to smile proudly at him. Every time a hole was torn just a little deeper, as he forced himself to remember that they were gone. Dappleshine had told him he should never forget that they had ever existed, but it was so hard to lie awake and alone at night, remembering the antics they used to get up to, wishing that their nests weren't filled with other apprentices he didn't know. It didn't help that most of his friends were warriors now, their duties taking them away from his. If only his training hadn't been delayed by everything....

He stared up at the stars for a moment. Out there, somewhere, there had to be something, there had to be a place he could fit in. Why not make one? The thought whispered across his mind. Suddenly, the vague idea that had flitted through his mind before the StagClan tom had spoken burst through like a star blazing across the sky above. What if he could leave the river behind and just... disappear? Not to StagClan, or anywhere else, but just to a place he could breathe again without the phantom scents of his family mixing with the smell of the river.

Turning to glance at Batbite, he twitched an ear, another thought coming to mind. Maybe others would want to go. Could there be others who felt the same way as him? Batbite herself probably wouldn't take the idea, since the she-cat had her family and fitted with them like a leaf on a tree. For now, he kept the thought to himself, the caution that his own Clan would probably call him a traitor for having such thoughts curdling his stomach slightly.

He glanced back at the shadows the strangely intense tom had disappeared into. "I wonder how he plans to do that. It won't be easy leading a Clan of rogues," The words came out mildly, almost in a conversational tone. It almost made him uneasy that he didn't oppose the idea quite as strongly as others - like his grandfather - seemed to. But then, he would have to be a hypocrite to spit on their tails, since what he'd just thought of would be considered just as traitorous.

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptyTue 16 Jul 2019 - 4:35

Batbite hummed in quiet acknowledgement of Minkpaw's words for a moment, her gaze still fixed on where the so-called 'StagClan' cat had gone. "His words are pretty, but pointless," she shrugged lightly. "Although... Have they really driven out ShadowClan? There's no way most cats will stand for that. I don't know how, either, especially after a stunt like this... Certainly not in any way that will last. From the sound of it, the rest of ShadowClan's still somewhere; just not with them. I can't imagine they'll just let these 'StagClan' cats sit in their territory for very long."

She kept her voice low; not wanting anyone nearby to overhear her next thoughts. "I don't see the point of driving out any Clans if you wanted to leave them behind. There's a perfectly good world out there, away from Clan territories... And that's what it seems like he wants, so... Why make a new Clan at all? It sounds like the same thing, just a different color... After all, leaves in leaf-fall are still just leaves; and a Clan that's turned from StarClan is still a Clan, if not one that makes sense. The Code, however... I don't think I can fault him for that." The last sentence was barely audible; a whisper of something she'd thought for a long time. Laws that kept her in the undergrowth, though her paws itched to explore beyond it... The treetops and wetlands and moors and marshes; all things she knew from stories.

She'd leave her exact issues with the Code out of sight for now; instead waiting to see how Minkpaw would react. He was one of her oldest friends... If she couldn't trust them, the friends almost as close to her heart as her kin, who could she trust?

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptyTue 16 Jul 2019 - 20:07

Minkpaw nodded in agreement at Batbite's words. ShadowClan had to still be out there somewhere, as the new "Clan" hadn't looked like they'd just been through a battle. How could these cats possibly hope others would join after driving out their own Clanmates? He mused on the thought for a moment. Something didn't add up here, they couldn't have the whole story....

Those thoughts were driven out of his mind as the black she-cat spoke again, her lowered voice immediately making his ears twitch. He turned to stare at her, shock washing over him like icy water. Almost the exact thoughts of just a moment ago were spoken straight back at him out of her maw. Which was especially ironic, after he'd just thought she was perfectly content where she was. One of these days I'll have to stop thinking things like that, The distant thought crossed his mind.

For a moment he was silent as he searched her face, attempting to sort through everything buzzing in his brain. "Batbite," He began, his eyes turning back to the stars as the words began to spill off his tongue. "Do you ever feel like you don't... fit? Like the Clans aren't everything they're cracked up to be?" For just a moment he paused, before continuing in a murmur that was half to himself. "We've been through twolegplace, the lake, and now that I come back it seems so small, so... futile. And nothing is the same anymore."

he didn't add the ending to that thought - too many cats were around who might have ears sharp enough to hear what he said. That didn't stop it bouncing around in his head, though. If nothing is the same, why should we be?

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptyTue 16 Jul 2019 - 21:04

The SkyClan leader broke the conversation between Jaystar and Marshstorm and talked of his clan's happenings. Finchstar would be lying if he said he wasn't disappointed the conversation had ended. While the debate between RiverClan and ThunderClan didn't actively pertain to WindClan, the leader was enjoying listening. He would never tire of others' stories, however this one seemed to be more serious. But silence was silence. Tinystar seemed disinterested and finished his monologue, Finchstar decided he would speak next. "Thank you, Tinystar." He began, watching the small white tom with suspicion. His secret knowledge of the leader was lethal and heavy, but this was not the time to reveal it. "Secrets are a luxury only the brash and evil can afford, all will come to light soon." His statement was vague, however Finchstar wondered if SkyClan's leader would take his almost threatening words and act on them. If not, all the more pressure to his resolve. "I do wonder what has become of ShadowClan. Burntstag does not seem like the cat to hurt others, but if Scorchstar and his clan cross the moor, I will not deny them shelter. I am sure we all can agree ShadowClan is in need of our hospitality when found. WindClan is thriving, and we continue to heal from the flood every sunrise. Raventail and Grousefrost have been made warriors. And many more kits have seen the moor for their first time. Loonpaw, Foampaw, Puddlepaw, Cloverpaw, Goldenpaw, Mistypaw, and Grovepaw have been made apprentices this past moon. Our former medicine cat, Briarpaw has also chosen the path of a warrior. May the stars light his path." Finchstar flicked his tail lightly to signal the end of his report, stepping back to allow Marshstorm or Jaystar a spot to lay out their speech.

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6022

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptyTue 16 Jul 2019 - 22:35

Hearing everything she'd struggled with - all her life, really, but especially since the Twolegplace - reflected back at her by one of her closest friends... It was freeing in a way Batbite hadn't ever expected to experience. "So it's not just me," she whispered, relief evident in her voice. "But... Not here. Not tonight." She looked around them - too many ears and eyes surrounded them, focused on other things though they were, for her to feel comfortable having this conversation; though it was becoming rapidly apparent that it was one they should have. "Listen, Minkpaw... If you're serious..." She paused, voice still low. "Meet me here again in a few days. We can talk more then."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptyTue 16 Jul 2019 - 22:57

Minkpaw looked back at Batbite, noticing the relief in her eyes as she whispered words echoed in his own heart. It almost seemed strange that she should feel the same way, since her family was whole and she had a Clan that accepted her. But maybe it wasn't so hard to believe that others - even if their lives seemed almost perfect - could feel... lost.

Yes, lost. That was the word for what he felt back in RiverClan. He was lost. "I'm serious," He murmured back, the words feeling almost like taking a leap across the gorge to somewhere unknown. "A few days it is. And... if the others are alright with it, you could bring them too."

Distantly, he knew that this would not help him with the cats back at camp. Jaystar himself would probably forbid anything like it, and perhaps even view it as his loner blood making itself known. But... he couldn't help but be drawn to it. Freedom. Freedom from the whispers of better days that haunted him, freedom from the loneliness that plagued him, the confines that hemmed him in.

How could that be a bad thing to want?

pics of me cats:

Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Jul 2019 - 8:40

The proud tom stood straight at Marshstorm's words but he remained silent so both Finchstar and Tinystar could end with their announcements. Once they were done, the Riverclan leader raised his tail once more and looked at the brown-furred warrior, which he respected a bit more than Leopardstar for some reason... maybe because he had not fought against him personally? Or maybe because he spoke with a lot of wisdom too. He looked at him for a few seconds and nodded, quietly. "You're right about one thing. Meadowpaw had a choice and as an honourable warrior should do, she saved other's life, something Hailpaw seems to never learn and instead... cause the deaths of more cats. I know the risks that will come if she's killed and I'm sorry if I have caused some misunderstanding. I'm not hurt her out of vengeance but if she endangers the life of another one of my clanmates, I'll have no choice anymore, Marshtorm. A third life will not be lost because of her actions."

Jaystar turned his face to his clanmates, laying his gaze for a few moments on the Thunderclan apprentice before saying his goodbyes."I thank you for your understanding and for settle this properly in Leopardstar's place, Marshtorm. Now, Riverclan will take their leave. I hope the rest of your clans have a safe travel home and if any of you find the missing Shadowclan warriors, I will be happy if you could inform us as their closest ally. Goodnight, to all of you." The large silver tom jumped off the great rock and started the travel back to their home. However, this time, he decided to walk near Hailpaw's escorts, looking at the she-cat from the corner of his eyes constantly. This time, she was not going to get away from this so easily if she valued her life.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
July Gathering 2019 - Page 5 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptyFri 19 Jul 2019 - 7:20

Leaning closer to the dark-furred tom, Dappleshine whispered quietly. "I could help teach you, if you want. It's not too bad, I'm sure you'll get it in no time! And if not, then I suppose I don't have to go through the effort of throwing a fish at you if you'll do it yourself!" She teased, her eyes gleaming with lighthearted mischief. She flicked her tail to his side to reassure that she was only joking. At his worry, she brushed her shoulder to his lightly, mewing in a hushed whisper. "Alright, let's meet at the gorge in another five sunrises, we can talk there. I'm sure everything will be alright in the meantime." She paused, her voice returning to a normal volume. "Oh it is. I think that if you could lay on a soft, puffy cloud, that's what my nest feels like."

Nodding absently at Raventail's reassurances, she stayed quiet, occasionally brushing her shoulder to his as if to reassure herself that her friend was still at her side. She stared at the ground, hardly listening to the rest of the reports when she saw a flash of movement at the top of the rock and looked up to see Jaystar leading her clanmates back home. She turned to look at Raventail, feeling torn between wanting to stay with him or returning home. At least with the tom, she had felt welcome, and cared for, even safe... She didn't have to face Magpiepaw while she was with him, and she had figured out her love for him. Swallowing hard, she tried to hide the turmoil of feelings within her mind as she slowly stood, nodding to him. "I'll see you soon, okay? Be safe, Raventail.... I... I'll miss you." Leaving things at that, she turned, trotting quickly to catch up to her clan as they made their way home from the Gathering, casting one last look over her shoulder to try to meet the tom's eyes before disappearing back to RiverClan.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

July Gathering 2019 - Page 5 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 5 EmptyFri 19 Jul 2019 - 11:19

Listening to the other leaders was peaceful, in a way. He was glad to hear SkyClan and WindClan were faring well. The mention of new warriors, and new apprentices, was always a good thing to hear. Whether he was on the rock or below it. His chest tightening as Jaystar spoke again.

Marshstorm fought back concern that welled in his chest at Jaystar’s promise. His gaze flicked to Hailpaw for a moment, hoping desperately that she wouldn’t run away again. That she would honour her punishment, then returned it to Jaystar. The other leader wouldn’t just waste a life… he had to keep faith in that. He bowed his head respectfully to the leader.

"You have my trust, Jaystar. I hope it will not come to the worst." He raised his head, keeping Jaystar’s gaze for a beat and nodding his affirmation about ShadowClan before the other tom leapt off the rock. He turned towards Finchstar and Tinystar. "I bid you both well, until the next moon." He offered, before he leapt off the rock as well. Leaping off Highrock and feeling immense relief that the gathering was over. "ThunderClan, bid your farewells. It’s time we return to camp." He declared as he turned and headed towards the direction of the deeper forest, and the camp within.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

July Gathering 2019
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5