Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

July Gathering 2019

Go down 
+20
Middy
Lulu
ruska
Grizzly
Drippy
Mamenchisaurus
Ash
Kade
Transient
Chickenwing
sumashira
Ripped
Ice
Holly
Mosspelt
Cays
rhindon
Amess
deleted user
Jay Bird
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Jul 2019 - 15:15

Burningpaw was lost in a blur of the Gathering's going ons. This was by far not a normal Gathering. Despite it being her first, Burningpaw knew this. Her multi-colored eyes bore into Burntstag as he left... Too stunned to say anything at all.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Jul 2019 - 3:15

Marshstorm nodded solemnly at Jaystar's words as he watched the retreating form of a kit he had once seen as vulnerable. Alone in the world... and now... dangerous. His amber eyes narrowed, sadness in his chest as he realised that unlike Duskpaw and Dawnpaw... there might not be much hope left for Burntstag. Abruptly,  his attention was pulled away from that situation, towards a more grevious and immediate one.

He was happy to hear the good news of RiverClan's prosperity with kits. It was always good for a clan to have new life brought into it, though sad news of course had to follow. He dipped his head respectfully at the mention of Fallowlight's death. An internal prayer in his thoughts as he hoped she found Starclan well. Resting and enjoying the life among the stars. The stern look in the RiverClan's leader's eyes spoke of much more to tell. He listened dutifully to the question, ears flattening with remorse.

Hailpaw... this hadn't been the first time she had been the cause of a cat's death. It was unfortunate, but from what he understood, it was ultimately an accident. He straightened his posture, unwilling to be  weak as he faced the other leader's stare with his own amber one. Unafraid, undaunted.
"I do understand your wariness, Jaystar. Unfortunately, Meadowpaw's death was a tragic accident." He explained, thoughts racing as he worried for a moment how Jaystar would react if he knew Hailpaw had been the cat that she rescued. "She saw a fox attacking an apprentice on our side of the border. Her actions saved Hailpaw's life, but from what I understand, it got in a lucky strike." He gestured with the white tip of his tail towards Hailpaw. "Keeping a young cat in the medicine den is, unfortunately, a nearly impossible task with their energy. As many do she overestimated how badly she was still suffering from her injuries and was unable to fight much herself. " He paused, then dipped his head respectfully to Jaystar. "The promise we made, will be honoured Jaystar. As Leopardstar promised, she may leave with your clan this gathering to pay the price of Icepaw's death. I implore you however, to not blame her solely for Meadowpaw's as it was the Fox who shed the apprentice's blood."

He lifted his head, looking over to Hailpaw with a stern expression. There would be no argument. It had already been decided, but it did hurt. He wasn't certain how she would change in RiverClan, or how she would be treated. Yet he had to believe it would be fair and just. He looked back at Jaystar, hoping for the leader's understanding. Though he wished Leopardstar was there, and hoped he hadn't sounded too disrespectful to the RiverClan leader.

Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Jul 2019 - 9:03

The tom looked at the deputy with sharp eyes. Though the fox would explain Meadowpaw's wounds there was still one thing that was off. He lashed his tail impulsively, a habit he got from his mother, and face the brown-furred warrior. "I believe you, Marshstorm. I saw Meadowpaw's wounds by myself yet... Leopardstar did not fully commit to his promise. Hailpaw will be going to Riverclan, that's for sure. But your leader also promised she would be staying in YOUR CAMP and now... one of my apprentices is dead because of two possible reasons: the warriors who let her out when she was forbidden from leaving or Hailpaw all alone. To be honest, I prefer to believe the second one or Thunderclan and Riverclan will be having serious issues between each other, Marshstorm, and I doubt you will want that." He looked down at the apprentice that had caused so much trouble to his clan and clanmates. Jaystar narrowed his eyes with anger behind them as he remembered both Icepaw and Meadowpaw, two cats who died because of her.

"Berrycloud! Scorchclaw! You will guard her against now on until we arrive at Riverclan's camp. If she tries something against what has been settled, then be free to make justice for both Meadowpaw and Icepaw." He ordered to his clanmates before returning his gaze to the Thunderclan deputy. "I'm sorry to disappoint you but from you say and what I see, Hailpaw holds the blood of two innocent cats in her paws. She may not have killed our young apprentice directly, but her disobedience or maybe hate towards my clan- who knows?- caused it. During her time in Riverclan, I'll make sure she learns how to behave herself and if she doesn't, then I have no other option but to end the life of a cat who keeps threatening my clan. I really wish not to come to that point but I won't be dealing with more potential murderers like Lichenmask, Shade, Sharptooth and Wildstrike in the past."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Jul 2019 - 9:55

His eyes narrowed as Jaystar spoke. Deep breaths helped him to remain calm as the accusation was flung at him and his clan. The threat lingered on the air, but as Jaystar threatened Hailpaw's life, he felt compelled to speak.
"Jaystar... I believe you are a fair and honourable tom. I want to believe that is the reason we haven't fought over sunningrocks, as I know Leopardstar respects you as well. That is the reason we are giving her to your clan for a couple moons is so that she can learn from her mistakes. I may not be Leopardstar, but I will warn you." His voice lowered, a deep warning tone that was warm but behind it was all the experience of the older tom. "If you kill her, it will mean war." His claws stayed sheathed, but he itched to dig them into the rock beneath his paws.

"Accidents happen, unfortunate as they are. What we should be doing, is honouring Meadowpaw and respecting her courage and bravery. She could have sat by and watched. Instead, she saved the life of another apprentice. Like it or not, and unlike Icepaw, she had the choice. Do not make it have been in vain." He stared at Jaystar for a moment longer, before he stood and looked towards the gathering. Rude as it was, he couldn't let them dwell on that topic. It felt destined to end in a fight. "ThunderClan's prey has been running well. We have three new apprentices, Graypaw, Galepaw, and Stormpaw. I am also pleased to announce that Ferretpaw has gained her warrior name and is now Ferretnose." With the more typical piece said, he sat back down. Ready for another leader to take the spotlight.

sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Jul 2019 - 10:22

When the large ThunderClan warrior at last turned his head to acknowledge her words it had confirmed that Amberdawn had indeed found her friend from moons ago. Whether he was pleased to see her or not, well, it was hard to tell, and likely it was complicated for the tom as well. He hadn't seemed overly pleased to see her the first time they'd met, nor when they'd met again at a Gathering shortly after, but he had seemed receptive enough to talk to. Amberdawn still remembered the gouges over his eye when she'd accidentally crossed onto his territory and been caught. They were healed now but would be ever-visible, a testament to the damage that, she suspected, he had caused himself due to their unusual nature which matched his own unusual claws. What might have happened if she hadn't found him then? Would Beartooth have preferred that?

Several long moments of silence stretched between the two; the SkyClan cat paid no mind to the cats milling about the clearing as she watched the dark tabby tom regard her uncertainly and fight some hidden battle inside himself. He took breaths and released them, saying nothing, and Amberdawn looked patiently back, a faint smile present on the edge of her lips. He hadn't ever been sociable, but this seemed a little different than usual. Her own smile faded slightly as she watched him struggle to find the words. Perhaps he hadn't wanted company - though that hadn't really stopped her before. At last, a simple sentence was said - "I'm glad you made it back as well." - and the ThunderClan cat turned his head to stare almost dutifully into the distance.

Amberdawn shuffled one cream paw with a bit of uncertainty, but she didn't move away. She had learned how he worked, or so she suspected: he spoke in words that were short and to the point, yet he didn't speak without purpose. When he asked how she was faring, she took it as an invitation to stay around. "I've been... um... well enough, I suppose. Things are busy in SkyClan, but after meeting with the other medicine cats at the half-moon, I think they must be busy everywhere in the forest."

Barleytuft leaned into Graybriar as she sat beside him and called encouraging instructions to their departing children. His long tan tail brushed against hers, twining with his mate's lovingly. "I don't suppose we reminded them to keep the tunnels to themselves, did we?" Barleytuft asked absently, but if they had forgotten then it was too late. Hopefully they'd have other things on their mind; it was Finchstar's decision whether or not WindClan would share that information with the other Clans. The senior warrior had a feeling, however, that the tunnels were something special not meant to be shared with every Clan cat. Time would tell if anything came from their new tunneling endeavors, though.

He watched the clearing fill and shuffle, groups mixing and mingling as cats joined and left groups to catch up with cats that they knew. Barleytuft kept his eyes out for Dappleshine, his and Raventail's RiverClan friend, and was pleased and quite unsurprised to see the two cats seated and speaking together a few tail-lengths away. What did surprise the WindClan tom, however, was when he realized that Goldenpaw had reappeared at his side and settled near him. "Seen enough strangers for your first Gathering? It can be overwhelming to have so many different personalities in one small space." Barleytuft checked in gently, wrapping his tail reassuringly around his pale tabby daughter.

The senior warrior looked up to the Great Rock again at the sign of movement and was surprised to realize that he didn't recognize the fifth cat who had joined them. Barleytuft had seen Marshstorm of ThunderClan enough times to know that he must be stepping in for Leopardstar for the night, but the vibrant tri-colored tom who stood off to one side of the Great Rock and smelled of ShadowClan brought up only a hazy recollection. Barleytuft leaned over and explained to her, "I think something strange must be happening with ShadowClan - Scorchstar isn't here, and I'm fairly certain that's not Wildstrike, either. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough who he is, but if you like I could tell you who the oth--"

The calico had stepped forward and called out in a chillingly authoritative voice. Barleytuft immediately closed his mouth and sat up straight, flashing a confused look at his mate Graybriar beside him. She'll find out now, I guess. He watched and listened as the tom, Burntstag, introduced himself with a message of "peace". It was already peaceful, was it not? Barleytuft met the tom's gaze at one point and was for a moment was enraptured by the intensity in their depths. His next words spoke of Lichenmask and slowly the WindClan warrior began to understand the call-to-action being spoken, summarized in a few statements:

"I wish for better lives for the cats I love." That was a sentiment which the WindClan warrior could support wholeheartedly, yet the tom finished, "A future I can only see by abandoning the code and leaving the ancestors behind in the times in which they lived." Barleytuft immediately huffed disapproval mixed with disappointment, and his face hardened, but he stayed silent while the tom finished, explaining the creation of StagClan and the departure of Scorchstar and ShadowClan. He wondered briefly where they had ended up, but Burntstag spoke of his desire to unite the Clans as one. Barleytuft disagreed with that as well. The Clans were separate and distinct for a reason; it wasn't because they were enemies but simply because they were better suited to different areas.

Still, there was no more time to find out more; the Gathering moved on, and "StagClan" departed in its small numbers, leaving the other leaders to continue tensely.

Though Cloverpaw hadn't given his twin much of a choice in his presence, she made no move to resist or deny his proclamation. She looked to be as wowed by the scene as he was, her shimmering blue eyes alight with excitement as she took in their surroundings. Cloverpaw nodded vigorously in agreement. His paws worked the ground as his piercing amber gaze scanned its way over the clearing full of clusters of cats all chatting away with Clanmates or long-missed friends.

He hadn't been expecting to make any friends of his own, but a smooth and confident voice suddenly sounded beside him. "Why, hello there," the tom meowed as Cloverpaw turned his round face towards the newcomer, "What beautiful name belongs to such a beautiful cat like yourself?"

The WindClan apprentice laughed reflexively, his light amber eyes sparkling with confusion and delight, and after a moment he recovered enough to ask, "Oh, you mean me?" He sat up a little straighter and grinned, replying confidently now, "I'm Cloverpaw - nice of you to notice, although it takes a beauty to know a beauty. What's your name?" He leaned a little to reveal his sister and added, "This is Mistypaw, and she's pretty alright I guess." He flicked her with his dark tail good-naturedly.

A voice spoke up from the Great Rock and only half drew Cloverpaw's interest, but when Mistypaw asked what he thought he paused to consider. He glanced over his shoulder, trying to find his father, then shrugged and answered, "I dunno. I bet they don't care about apprentices' opinions here anyways. It sounds neat but it seems like almost everyone here hates it. Listen to that silver cat up there yowling about it! I don't wanna get yelled at like that - no, thanks."

July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles

Last edited by Grandmaster Suma on Thu 11 Jul 2019 - 8:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amess

Amess

Characters : Grayleaf(G), Mistystripe(M),Cedarkit (C)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 2 Warrior (G), WindClan Medicine Cat Apprentice (M),RiverClan Unborn Kit(C)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Jul 2019 - 15:29

Mistypaw narrowed her eyes as Cloverpaw spoke to the tom, giving him a playful nudge in the side with her paw. "He meant me, mouse-brain." She said, although she was not so sure. "And yes, I am Mistypaw, the older, better sibling. And do you happen to have a name?" She smiled sweetly at the tom,side glancing her brother, waiting for a response.

"What do you mean it sounds neat?" She asked, a little shocked. "Do you, do you think you might wanna go? I mean, I am unsure myself but, if you did, maybe we could go together?" If there was a chance that what Burntstag was saying was true, which there might have been, Mistypaw would atleast like to be with her brother during it all.

ThunderClan           WindClan                        RiverClan 

Tier 2 Warrior   Medicine Cat Apprentice         Unborn Kit

Signature Art by the wonderful Kade/Jade
Back to top Go down
http://clansoflegend.forumotion.com
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Jul 2019 - 18:13

Asterspark's grin widened. This little molly was pretty good, and it made him quite happy to trade bad jokes and puns with someone else who actually appreciated them. "Aww, mew are pretty fun t' joke around with, yarrow?" He chuckled and glanced up -- only for his eyes to widen in shock. Burntstag was no longer on the Great Rock with the other leaders. Looking all around him, he couldn't find any other member of StagClan in the clearing anymore. Had he really been so distracted that he had totally missed them all leave?

"Heheh.... Sorry, kit, but it looks like I really am gonna hafta make like a bee and buzz off. But hey, I can't wait t' see what other pun-derful jokes you come up with the next thyme I see ya." Offering Maplepaw a friendly grin, he turned and slipped through the crowd of cats, trying to go undetected to avoid any cat recognizing and in turn interrogating him. Once in the clear, he raced off back to ShadowClan -- or rather StagClan -- territory.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Jul 2019 - 19:31

Maplepaw opened her mouth to retort but closed it when she found the tom had already dashed away. Though he couldn't hear, she started after him. "Wait - can't I come with you?" She reached the edge of the cats and spotted him running towards Shadowclan territory. She quietly followed, not even thinking of her siblings.

deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Jul 2019 - 20:58

Burntstag's words thundered throughout the clearing, but Flintfang didn't hear them. Sunstrike gave him a nod from the side, and he flicked his tail in response, barely registering the action. His utopia had been shattered once more, such a fragile thing. Mosspaw sat with the rest of the medicine cats, and as Flintfang gathered enough courage to shoot her a glance, she was already caught up in conversation with another cat. It would've been so easy to write it off as an unaffected state. Perhaps his daughter was above him, above the turmoil of the forest, and seeing her traitorous father once more did nothing to her. But Flintfang was smarter than that. As much as he wanted to deny the shakiness in her voice, the glaze over her eyes. It was there. As much as she tried to hide it. And he had done this to her. Guilt, overwhelming guilt at the thought of it, that Flintfang in his selfishness had broken yet another life. They didn't need to care for him, and yet they did, and were shattered as a result. He hated it, hated every last shred. And as soon as it had begun, it was over. Burntstag had spoken their peace and led his warriors from the clearing; Jaystar shouting insults as they went. Every pawstep felt heavier than the last, and Flintfang wanted nothing more then to bury his head in his nest. Only a light so vengeful in its being could save him. One that would shake the code to its core. Burntstag was bringing it crashing down upon the forest, and maybe, it would be the cause to save him. His last hope, in a mind that didn't hold faith in matters of luck and love.

The clearing seemed to still as Burntstag introduced his cause. It was the calm before the storm, and Finchstar found himself narrowing his eyes at the words falling from the calico's mouth. Brookclover would have found interest in his story, and his morals were sound. A better life for all cats, peace. Finchstar wanted to ask a thousand questions, born from curiosity and a drive to learn, but Fourtrees had turned deadly. Cats below were shouting in anger and confusion, wondering what could have possibly happened to Scorchstar. Claiming unfaithfulness as Burntstag denounced StarClan and their ways. Jaystar was angered as well, spitting lethal words in the calico's direction. But Finchstar's gaze closed in until it tunneled to Burntstag's eyes. He saw an innovator there. Someone much smarter than himself, a cat with respect for his friends and clanmates. He wore a cloak of darkness, but beneath, sat a heart chasing what was gold. "Best of luck to you, Burntstag." Finchstar spoke quietly, giving the tom a nod before he gestured StagClan away. Not a soul would hear it, but Finchstar found a mirror in those green eyes. Their intentions of peace were alarmingly similar, however their execution of such a thing was what set them apart. Brookclover would have found the tom intriguing, and in that small moment, Burntstag had earned Finchstar's respect. It wasn't a rare thing, but it was vast, wide.

As he left, Jaystar shifted the conversation to Hailpaw, who seemingly had been a point of interest even before the flood. Marshstorm talked and they bantered back and fourth, handling themes of death and youth with the care of a leader. And below, dozens watched the game with bright eyes as the two kings decided on the fate of one cat. However this was not Finchstar's game to play, and he let himself fall back into the stars, watching the rivets unfold.

Leaftwirl watched with wary eyes as Scorchstar's imposter leapt upon the rock. The clearing around her seemed to explode with worry and angst, and for a moment the she-cat found herself worrying for her apprentice's fate. Sometimes catching the brunt of some harsh words could hurt worse then claws. The calico on the rock denounced StarClan and slandered the name of their ancestors, a traitor he was. The she-cat could not determine what had driven him so far from the code, as she herself had faced her fair share of trials. Wolffang had insulted her motives and her drive at the moonstone, and instead of turning her back to the honored starry warriors Leaftwirl worked harder, fought stronger, and loved more fiercely then she ever did before. Why couldn't Burntstag do the same? Why did they have to rebel? It made her sad at the thought of the peace they had strayed from. ShadowClan was probably gone, lost somewhere amongst the forest and no one seemed to care. And then he left. As quickly as they had came, StagClan was gone. Jaystar and Marshstorm started a banter next, and Leaftwirl turned to face Tinystar instead, wondering what her leader had to say about the disappearance of the cats across the forest. He would care for them, right?

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 EmptyTue 9 Jul 2019 - 15:12

So captivated by both of these cats' looks, the young cream tabby failed to notice his own sister disappearing from the Gathering and towards Shadowclan territory. Like any responsible older brother like him, he was too busy trying to charm these two cats instead of rescuing his...mentally challenged sibling. What he didn't know was that Maplepaw wouldn't return home that night, or the night after, or the night after. His own carelessness would cause his littermate with the intelligence of a kit fresh out of the nursery, to wander Starclan knows where with no supervision. Of course, he didn't care for such things yet, since he insisted that the ginger she-cat could handle herself without one of the brothers hot on her tail. Besides, he was too occupied being the charismatic, dashing tom he was to worry about what shenanigans she could be up to.

"Oh, you mean me?" The loveliest voice stammered, a bit taken aback by the compliment he had just received. Swallowpaw grinned, his bright amber eyes shining with amusement as the tom introduced himself, and complimented him in return. Just as he was preparing to respond to Cloverpaw, a new voice piped up; one more feminine, but closely matching the tom he had just met. "He was talking to me, mouse-brain. And yes, I am Mistypaw, the older, better sibling. Do you happen to have a name?" A chuckle escaped the Skyclan apprentice as Mistypaw spoke, playfully teasing her brother in a manner that reminded him of his brothers when they were bickering over a cute cat in their midst. As much as he hated to admit it, he was quite intrigued by both cats, and intended to speak more than drop the occasional foolish pickup line. He had been watching his Sandpaw's tactics closely; unlike him, his brother took a more casual approach instead of egregiously flirting like him. Which wasn't a bad idea...perhaps he could try as well? 

"I'm Swallowpaw," he purred, winking at both of the Windclan cats, "Swallowpaw of Skyclan. Tell me, when was the last time a tom such as myself called both of you beautiful?"

July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 Tenor July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 Original July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Amess

Amess

Characters : Grayleaf(G), Mistystripe(M),Cedarkit (C)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 2 Warrior (G), WindClan Medicine Cat Apprentice (M),RiverClan Unborn Kit(C)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 198

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 EmptyTue 9 Jul 2019 - 20:46

"SkyClan, huh? We are from WindClan ourselves. And no, we have not had a tom call us beautiful before...." Mistypaw was starting to get a little weirded out. She had not before been flirted with, but she was no so sure she enjoyed it. It was honestly a little awkward, and she had no idea how to react to the aspect of it. So she merely changed the topic. "So what are things like in SkyClan? Tinystar is your leader, right? Is he really that tiny?"

ThunderClan           WindClan                        RiverClan 

Tier 2 Warrior   Medicine Cat Apprentice         Unborn Kit

Signature Art by the wonderful Kade/Jade
Back to top Go down
http://clansoflegend.forumotion.com
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Jul 2019 - 15:43

Cloverpaw thought he had recovered pretty smoothly, sitting up in a way that made his chest fur glisten in the moonlight and overall thinking he'd made himself look pretty regal despite his initial fumble. Whatever dignity he'd managed to preserve, however, was instantly ruined by Mistypaw's playful nudge at which Cloverpaw squirmed with a poorly hidden giggle of amusement. He wriggled before uprighting himself again, and he glared playfully at his sister, wiggling to kick at her haunches with one hind foot before settling down to look with interest back at the tom who had approached them - they could put up a truce in another cat's presence, right?

The newcomer introduced himself as Swallowpaw, winking one of his dark copper eyes as he went on to state that he came from SkyClan. Cloverpaw's grin widened at the tom's confidence, enthralled by it. At his side, he could sense that Mistypaw was not quite so thrilled by the other tabby's advances. Quite willingly, the glimmering silver tabby stepped a little further between himself and his older sister, trying in a subtle way to keep Swallowpaw's focus on him instead of his sibling. After all, he certainly didn't mind the attention, and if Mistypaw didn't like it he was happy to obtain it for himself. Cloverpaw's dark-ringed tail lifted and he purred confidently to the SkyClan tom, "No one has to call us beautiful back at home; we already know. It's nice to hear you say it, though." He looked aside at Mistypaw for agreement, but she was trying to move on to another topic.

Cloverpaw frowned slightly but then nodded, looking at Swallowpaw for his answer to his sister's question about Tinystar. If Mistypaw didn't like the attention, she didn't need to have it. He'd take it all for himself.

July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2019 - 6:13

Without a doubt, Dustcloud was overwhelmed. With the recent birth of her kits, she had found it extremely difficult to carry out the tasks that she usually might, and though she knew that she was not expected to as a Queen, her determination pushed her farther than necessary. She hadn't been on a hunt in so long, she felt as if she might never get back to the life of a warrior. She loved her kits- any ThunderClanner could attest to that- but she also loved her warrior duties. So it was with that in mind that she had requested to attend this Gathering, which Marshstorm had allowed. But her kits had held her back in camp for a bit longer than she had intended, and now she was running late. She knew she must have missed most of the news, but stubbornness drove her to go despite her untimely arrival. And when she finally did arrive... She didn't understand anything that was going on. When she padded into the clearing, the first thing that reached her ears was Jaystar's yowls about Hailpaw... What had she done now? She hardly had time to process her thoughts before her mate began speaking on behalf of Leopardstar. Her paws brought her to her usual spot, and when her mate had finished speaking she began to wonder how many leaders still had news to deliver.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2019 - 7:27

"Thank you! Yes, he is, he was very ill as a kit and his apprentice ceremony was postponed as a result, unfortunately. The flood din't help that all either." She hesitated, lowering her voice to a whisper that only Raventail could hear. "He's actually older than I am, so I'm trying to find a balance between mentoring while being younger, which is odd. But he learns quickly, and is eager, so that helps." She flicked her tail to her friend's shoulder as he continued, speaking of the moors. A laugh escaped her at his shock, and she nodded. "That's wonderful news! I'm pretty sure I'm not a WindClanner, judging by my paws, I think I just managed to get the surprise jump on it." She looked down to the apprentice Raventail had introduced, and nodded as she said she was going to leave. "I hope to see you again!" She called to the younger she-cat, who merely waved her tail slightly in response. Turning back to the tom, she tilted her head to the side.

"Everything okay? You look like you discovered a burr in your nest, is something wrong?" He looked at the scratches, and she saw the concern in his eyes and nudged him with her head. "Hey, it's alright! You should have seen the eagle, lots of fluffy feathers to put in my nest! Besides, they barely hurt anymore, Mistlepaw has done an excellent job keeping it from getting infected. Of course I'm okay, you mousebrain, you think I'm going to let an eagle get the best of me?" Her eyes shone, gleaming with appreciation and a new emotion that she didn't want to show but was revealing itself anyway. Looking away from his eyes, she cast a glance up to Great Rock, and was confused by a strange new cat that stood there. Where was ShadowClan? She stood and peered around, finding a small group to themselves that she thought carried ShadowClan's scent, but it was... Different. Looking back to Ravenpaw concerned, she muttered under her breath. "Something is wrong. Where's Scorchstar? The rest of ShadowClan?" She froze, blue eyes widening as she realized in a surge of panic that she hadn't seen Thornbriar's face among the group, or the red and white cat the she-cat had dangled from the twoleg structure on the way back from the lake. Casting another look over the secluded group, she still didn't see her. A gasp escaped her as she listened to what this Burntstag had to say, and her fur bristled nervously. As he lead his group away, she still couldn't distinguish Thornbriar's pelt among them and her paws started to shake. "Mom...." The word dropped from her jaws, barely more than a whisper, laced with concern and fear for the safety of the she-cat who had taken in herself and her siblings.

She hardly listened as Jaystar and Marshstorm exchanged words, seemingly in a daze despite Raventail's nearby presence. Was she never going to see Thornbriar again? Where had ShadowClan gone?....

Noticing Mistlepaw standing by herself, Mosspaw waved her tail to her, inviting her to joing her conversation with Aspenpaw. Anything to keep her mind off of the presence of Flintfang, and the more company she had to steady her the better. Hoping that the she-cat joined them, she purred as he rolled his eyes and responded. "I haven't had much experience with her, but I know she ruffles Pricklebush's fur something fierce." She blinked at the mention of how Amberdawn was doing, and her eyes softened. "I think she's doing alright. We talked on the way back from the last meeting, I think Mintwhisker has been a bit standoffish recently. I hope that things get better - but I think she's got things under control. Her paws are probably full currently..." She trailed off as she thought about the border battle, a shudder running down her spine. She hoped that the young tom was alright after his injury, she'd have to ask Amberdawn when she got the chance. Aspenpaw spoke of how he had been doing, and Mosspaw smiled excitedly. "That's such wonderful news! Your line was pretty straight, there were a couple times you curved a bit but you corrected yourself pretty quick. Have you found anything to help? I keep going through my stocks, but I can't really think of anything... I'll keep a perked ear out for any information though!"

She found that she had an answer to that question, and she answered it, unwilling to try to answer the turmoil of emotions. "That's Burntstag, a ShadowClan warrior. We met at the lake after the flood.... I don't know where they all are or what he's doing up there though." She didn't have to wait long for his motives to be explained, and she swayed on her paws slightly at the news. This was what Flintfang had left to pad after like some moonstruck rabbit? This was the base of his betrayal? Her eyes glazed over slightly as she withdrew into herself, trying to sort the feelings in her head. A flash of gray pulled her out of her own thoughts, and she stared at the back of Flintfang, feeling as though the ground had been ripped from under her, a very similar feeling to when she had been swept by the flood she noted grimly. She turned back to Aspenpaw, feeling completely lost and confused. Why, what did they hope to gain in all of this? Clouds hadn't come to cover the moon, did this mean that StarClan approved?

As she padded away from the two cats, she waved her tail in response to their words. She leaned her head onto Barleytuft's shoulder, almost wanting to just go back home. Hopefully Cloverpaw and Mistypaw had better stories to tell about their first Gathering. She nodded in response to her father's question, taking comfort in his presence. She listened as he spoke, looking up the Great Rock to the strange cat he mentioned. Was that not ShadowClan's leader? Blinking as she listened to the booming voice from the strange cat, she shuddered. She turned her face up to Barleytuft, clouded with confusion and a hint of something akin to curiosity as he huffed. As the other leaders continued, she wanted to ask her multitude of questions, but his stern expression and silence made her hesitate before deciding to just hold off on the questions until a little bit later, once the leaders were done sharing their reports.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2019 - 16:04

With everything that had happened to the little legged leader during and after the flood, Tinystar was in no mood for anything, which meant listening to whatever the ShadowClan traitor had to say. As far as he was concerned... well, he wasn't concerned. Not being in an alliance meant not having to deal with such treachery and other antics, which he supposed he could be thankful for. Call him selfish, but it's the simple truth.

Just as soon as the ShadowClanner left, Jaystar got in an argument with some-cat, which didn't surprise him. Eyes dull from exhaustion and now annoyance, Tinystar turned his gaze to the other leaders. "If you two are done squabbling..." he mumbled under his breath. At this point, he didn't care much of what the others thought of him, not only because of previous interactions, but also because of his current state, which wasn't currently on a very good path.

"SkyClan has been fairing well during this past moon and prey is plentiful. I am pleased to announce that Burningpaw, Meadowpaw, Nightpaw, and Stormpaw have all gained their apprentice names, and the clan has been blessed with even more growth, as Beankit, Littlekit, Silkkit, Stormkit are our newest members. That is all," with that, the small leader stepped back and took his place back among the row of leaders, plus a deputy. Hopefully, the gathering would end sooner rather than later so they could all go home.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 VHQrlk5
July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 1QYZaRo

July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2019   July Gathering 2019 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

July Gathering 2019
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next