Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Sanctuary [Q&A/Mock-RP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

The Sanctuary [Q&A/Mock-RP] Empty
PostSubject: The Sanctuary [Q&A/Mock-RP]   The Sanctuary [Q&A/Mock-RP] EmptyFri 21 Jun 2019 - 1:07

Spoiler:

For weeks, some clan cats had been missing…search parties had been sent left and right. When the hope to find them was starting to die, one cat found that one clue, that one glimmer of hope…

The search renewed, and the clue led the clans to an ominous castle-like structure, hidden in an unexplored forest beyond the territories. Not far enough to be unreachable, but neither close enough for any clan to try and claim it as their territory. As soon as they stepped in they were greeted with strange scenery, light and…their missing clanmates.

However, there was someone between them, someone that looking like a cat but at the same time didn’t…a strange creature indeed, she goes by many names, but the most common ones seem to be “Silver”, “Silver Ink” and “Inky”. This place sends chills down everyone’s spine, it tries to look fine, but deep within your gut, you can tell something is off, there are truths untold.

And to make things worse, it appears taking your clanmates back home won’t be as easy as you originally thought.

Spoiler:

Welcome to the Sanctuary!

Here, you’ll find my cats, alive and deceased. However, something is off, they had been marmalised…and might not want to leave because of it. They had started to call this place “JoyClan”, which I still find a bit funny, they even tried nicknaming me “Inkstar”…

You can treat this as informal rp and interact with them, or as a Q&A and simply ask things to which they will respond…you can also ask me! Dig deep enough, and you may unlock secrets and rooms you can visit, instead of being stuck to the lobby forever. All your cats are alive here! Evil, good, plot NPCs...go wild!

And…well, if you want to have a happier life, open your heart to joy…maybe you can join us. I promise the marmalisation process sounds way scarier than it really is…probably…

Let’s begin, shall we! And remember...

Spoiler:

Smiling Advocates Available:

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down

The Sanctuary [Q&A/Mock-RP]
Page 1 of 1