Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You Shouldn't Have Done That[CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

You Shouldn't Have Done That[CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: You Shouldn't Have Done That[CLOSED]   You Shouldn't Have Done That[CLOSED] EmptyTue 28 May 2019 - 21:05

Maplepaw was supposed to be gathering herbs with Mintwhisker to help her out. Why Amberdawn couldn't do it, she had no idea. But she followed close by Mintwhisker, trying to figure out what herb was what and what she needed to gather. "So... What do I need to find?" she asked. Well... she could probably narrow it down to most likely green. And leafy. But it could be a berry or a flower or... anything, really.

Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: You Shouldn't Have Done That[CLOSED]   You Shouldn't Have Done That[CLOSED] EmptyWed 29 May 2019 - 20:42

"Wintergreen. Remember- you're looking for red berries." Mintwhisker hummed to herself through her mouthful of herbs, glancing at the excitable apprentice from time to time. She appreciated the young she-cat's help, although she had to admit that sometimes her enthusiasm was a just a tad tiring. "Wintergreen is incredibly useful. It can be used for a range of things, and Amberdawn and I often use it as the main ingredient in our healing poultices. The berries do tend to dry up rather quickly, though. That's why we replace it so often."

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You Shouldn't Have Done That[CLOSED]   You Shouldn't Have Done That[CLOSED] EmptyWed 29 May 2019 - 21:00

Maplepaw wisely didn't say it out loud, but she did not care what Wintergreen was used for. All she needed to know was red berries. "They sound berry useful." She moved on ahead, looking around for red berries. Who cared if she got a little ahead?

ooc: I'm gonna have her find holly instead and eat a little, then go back feeling sick and do the thing. Does that sound good?

Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: You Shouldn't Have Done That[CLOSED]   You Shouldn't Have Done That[CLOSED] EmptyWed 29 May 2019 - 21:14

OOC: yeah, i did red berries bc there are a lot of red berried plants out there, so maplepaw would have plenty to choose from~

Mintwhisker's ears twitched. "I'll be nearby- there's a patch of coltsfoot here that I'm going to sort through," She mewed, padding towards the nearby plants and setting down her neatly stacked herb bundles. Maplepaw was smart, right? She'd never trained a warrior apprentice, and she usually worked with older ones who knew their way around Skyclan territory a little better than Maplepaw. She'd be fine though, right? When Amberdawn was an apprentice, she rarely got herself into trouble. Hopefully, Maplepaw would be similar.

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You Shouldn't Have Done That[CLOSED]   You Shouldn't Have Done That[CLOSED] EmptyWed 29 May 2019 - 21:39

Maplepaw nodded and after pushing through a few bushes, found some red berries. She started to collect them before she suddenly had a thought. Would they taste good? Mintwhisker had said they had something to do with healing, so it wouldn't hurt. She nibbled on one as she collected, but dropped it when her stomach suddenly tossed and turned. Mintwhisker. She'll know what's going on. She's a medicine cat. She stumbled over, trying too find the medicine cat. She spotted the she-cat's tabby pelt. "M- Miss Mintwhisker?" She asked, voice wavering. "I d- don't feel so good." Her usually relaxed expression and posture was a bit tense, clenched teeth and ears turned down in stress, doing her best not to upheave her breakfast.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Shouldn't Have Done That[CLOSED]   You Shouldn't Have Done That[CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

You Shouldn't Have Done That[CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: