Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stormy Waters [ClOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Stormy Waters [ClOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Stormy Waters [ClOSED]   Stormy Waters [ClOSED] EmptyTue 28 May 2019 - 12:08

The large tom walked by the side of the river, marking the borders alone. The night would soon arrive but he needed time alone. With each day, he had been isolating himself, letting his guilt take over him every night, in his nightmares. Berrycloud didn't deserve to be alive... he didn't deserve to be called a warrior if he was unable to properly fight and defend others or himself. Was he even worthy of his name? To be called part of Riverclan? Maybe Goldeneye should have let him die as the rogue kit he always was. He lifted his head a bit, biting his tongue with frustration before his nose caught the stronger scent coming nearer. The Riverclan warrior stepped into the river's water and jumped on top of one of the rock, his claws ready to fight whatever danger would appear from Skyclan's woods.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Stormy Waters [ClOSED] Signat14
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Stormy Waters [ClOSED]   Stormy Waters [ClOSED] EmptyTue 28 May 2019 - 12:22

Maplepaw, being the adventurous apprentice she was, loved exploring the forest, especially when it was getting dark, to add an ominous atmosphere. She took a sip from the river and continued on alongside it when the Riverclan scent suddenly grew stronger. She paused and noun bounded up nearer when she saw the golden cat. "Hiya!" She said, likely louder than was necessary. "Are you a fish-swimmer?" She'd heard older cats talking about the fish-swimmers across the river. Apparently, Jaystar was their leader.

Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stormy Waters [ClOSED]   Stormy Waters [ClOSED] EmptyTue 28 May 2019 - 15:46

The golden tabby relaxed a bit when he spotted the ginger-furred SkyClanner which came with no apparent motives of harm. However, even if he hid his claws, Berrycloud kept his tail down in a defensive position. When the she-cat spoke he came up with two possible conclusions: she really did not know what RiverClanner was because she was too young or she was making fun of him. As a proud Riverclan warrior, the stocky tom puffed up his chest and talked to her with a loud voice as well. "Fish-swimmers? Don'tcompare with the prey we catch better than other clans! We are Riverclan, you should remember that."

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Stormy Waters [ClOSED]   Stormy Waters [ClOSED] EmptyTue 28 May 2019 - 15:53

Maplepaw frowned. Was he saying that Riverclan was better than Skyclan? "Well excuse you, sir Riverclan. Cool the smugness, featherbrain. Maybe you should remember that we are Skyclan and I bet you wouldn't get two branches up on a tree."

Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stormy Waters [ClOSED]   Stormy Waters [ClOSED] EmptyWed 29 May 2019 - 6:43

The tom wanted to hiss back but he simply lashed his tail and grinned a bit with a mischievous hint. Berrycloud took a step forward and mewed. "Oh, yeah, but can Skyclan peasants do this?" In a blink, the warrior dipped his whole body into the river, disappearing for a few seconds from the sight of the apprentice. What she did not know was that the tom was swimming swiftly through the current and in his last seconds of remaining air inside his lungs, Berrycloud emerged from the water tackling the young she-cat. He smiled confidently yet not really in a mean way. "How was that, SkyClanner?"

Berrycloud used Underwater Push-off, dealing 12 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Berrycloud
60/60 HP
185/200 SP

Maplepaw
8/20 HP
80/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Stormy Waters [ClOSED]   Stormy Waters [ClOSED] EmptyWed 29 May 2019 - 7:37

Maplepaw had thought he was fleeing. She was wrong. She very shockingly found that out when she went tumbling backwards. So she leaped on top of Berrycloud with the precision only a Skyclan cat can have, raking her claws down his back. Of course, she held back a bit. After all, this was a cat too. "Alright, that was pretty smart. So. I'm Maplepaw. What's your name?" She did not understand why this cat would ever get in the water. She'd done that in the stream as a kit. She came out shivering, soaking wet, and her beautifully fluffy fur was laying flat and wet. Ugh.

Maplepaw used Leap and Hold on Berrycloud, dealing 6 damage and using 10 stamina! Berrycloud is pinned for 2 turns!

Berrycloud
54/60 HP
185/200 SP

Maplepaw
8/20 HP
70/80 SP

Last edited by Jade on Wed 29 May 2019 - 7:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: Stormy Waters [ClOSED]   Stormy Waters [ClOSED] EmptyWed 29 May 2019 - 7:37

The member 'Jade' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Stormy Waters [ClOSED] Mistpe10
Stormy Waters [ClOSED] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stormy Waters [ClOSED]   Stormy Waters [ClOSED] EmptyThu 30 May 2019 - 11:14

The small claws of the she-cat's caused him a little pain but nothing unbearable. After she asked, the golden tom rolled over taking advantage of his bigger size and he pushed the she-cat away with his hind legs, making sure to not fully unsheath his claws. By now, this battle felt more than interaction than an actual conflict. Some of his former self returned to the tom as he faced the ginger-furred she-cat again. "Good move but you still need to work on the strength of your legs. You're too little. My name is Berrycloud." He mewed in a somewhat friendly way.

Berrycloud used Duck and Twist, dealing 5 damage and costing 25 stamina.

Berrycloud
54/60 HP
165/200 SP

Maplepaw
3/20 HP
70/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Stormy Waters [ClOSED]   Stormy Waters [ClOSED] EmptyThu 30 May 2019 - 14:18

Maplepaw tumbled down and rolled to her paws as quick as she could. "Well that's not berry nice of you. I can't control my size, silly." She swiped at the tom, a bit annoyed.

Maplepaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage, using 10 stamina!

Berrycloud
48/60 HP
165/200 SP

Maplepaw
3/20 HP
60/80 SP

Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Stormy Waters [ClOSED]   Stormy Waters [ClOSED] EmptySat 1 Jun 2019 - 12:38

The tom got the scratch yet the words of the she-cat somehow made him smile. Somehow... Maplepaw reminded him of how he used to be... how he was when Firepaw was still around. The tom simply hit the she-cat forehead with one paw, not dealing with real damage but strong enough to stop the fight. He stepped back a little and finally smiled truthfully. "He, I guess you are right, Maplepaw. Sorry for being such a brute before, I was not having one my best days recently and I tend to get annoyed way too easily." He admitted keeping his body expression friendly. "For a SkyClanner, you're not so bad. I have to go now since I'm not supposed to be her but it was fun talking and fighting with you. Maybe we can meet again in the future and see if you have improved a little" He purred.

Berrycloud used Front Paw Blow, dealing 9 and costing 10 stamina. Maplepaw can't continue fighting.
Berrycloud
48/60 HP
155/200 SP

Maplepaw

0/20 HP
60/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Stormy Waters [ClOSED]   Stormy Waters [ClOSED] EmptySat 1 Jun 2019 - 12:59

Maplepaw tilted her head. Inside, happiness blossomed. She'd helped him? "Bold of you to assume improvement is a possibility." She said with a nod, then bounded off to maybe mark some borders without being told to.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormy Waters [ClOSED]   Stormy Waters [ClOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormy Waters [ClOSED]
Page 1 of 1